Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hello899

VIP Member
He seems to be struggling a bit at the minute, I hope he's OK.. I dont agree with him promoting surgery but I don't think he's a bad person

Reactions: 3

naTElesE

I’ve only been around him once and he was by far the loudest in the room and was almost of putting to everyone else

HarryPotHead

VIP Member
Ah he’s not the worst. I’d say he has a good heart. I had a relative in the hospital and he made her day, use to come in and treat her like a queen and she said he sang to them all too. Said it was better than a hotel 😂
He knows how to entertain tbf to him, no matter what age he can charm anyone

But the other things are why we made the thread 🤣

The amount of work he's had done makes him look like someone's took a footpump to him and he's fit to burst... How can anyone look at the atrocious quality of the work he's had done and think he's someone to listen to for recommending surgeons??
Sad thing is he looked so nuch better befire, he looks awful now

irishgirl912

Years ago he was performing in a restaurant in town… his antics put me off then. Absolutely no need when people are trying to enjoy their dinner.

Yep naw no way

Chatty Member
I do like him, I sometimes think he doesn't do himself any favors, but he's not a bad person, I'd say he has demons, but don't we all, I do hope he is OK, he really has takin his mums death bad, which to me makes him a good person

There's a humongous want in him.. Ive a son waiting over 2 years to be seen for an assessment. I'll just stick a mic in his hand and let him yell at the moon half naked, might be considered then.
I have several family members been waiting years for both paediatric and adult services and it is impacting their lives severely

BorderHopper

I think the issue is, he’s promoting medical procedures with absolutely no medical qualifications or knowledge. He’s regarded as one of Derry’s sweethearts, a good critter who’s all heart, and exploiting this misconception for his own gain. It’s immoral, dishonest, and also tax evasion. It’s an absolute shit show, let’s be honest.
Awwww 10000% I agree with you..

Like I don’t agree with ANYONE promoting anything medical that they’ve no knowledge about. I think it’s terrible. BUT I also think he’s a very simple person who believes himself that they did a great job on him so no harm recommending or promoting them. Which is wrong obviously. I genuinely don’t think he’d be doing it with the knowledge that what they’re doing is medically wrong in NI. He sees it as a cheap cosmetic surgery and a free holiday, doubt he has the cop on to know why it’s so cheap.
But any clown who’s stupid enough to go there for anything will buy into anything anyone says, whether it’s him or not.

Reactions: 2

TheMan

So he had a big post up about being treated badly by Daniel O'Donnells security..Just heard from a group of friends who were there that his behaviour was disgraceful, he was at his usual taking his short off on dance floor and trying to seek attention while Daniel was on stage, that's totally disrespectful to an artist. he was apparently spoken to a few times about it and laughed and was then thrown out..
Glad he got a bout of reality that he's not the superstar he thinks he is
He's not even a supersar outside of Derry. Man's a freakshow.

• Haha
Reactions: 2