Michelle up the Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More menopause bandwagon jumping with the Pantene shampoo … 😬 the only thing I took from those stories was how bad her tan was on her hands 😯😯😯 Her viewing is way down and the likes of a house by the trees seems to have gone quiet as opposed to posting stories like this one just for the sake of it. She is so basic and lacking in any real notion of style it’s boring now.

Reactions: 3
Sure the other one is probably carb loading ahead of the Dublin Marathon where her prep was awful, the conditions horrendous, around the 20mile mark I struggled but I still managed a new PB!

Does she not think she's s tad over dressed for night out???
I'm thinking free coat, free dress, free hair, free meal......nothing declared...am I wrong?

Reactions: 6
Was thinking that myself … that’s some expensive outfit to just go out to eat 😬 do you think she is gifted all that stuff?? Flip me ! Jee the stories / try ons are as woeful as ever, it’s a pity she couldn’t try and be a bit less stiff and dead behind the eyes. If I hear oh WOAH one more time … it’s excruciating 😣

Reactions: 1
Outfit completely OTT for a night out, over dressed. Try ons are the same thing every day, but people obviously like the stuff and buy it. The rumours around about her is that she's not a very nice person.

Her page is giving me Joanne Cronin vibes. In that she looks as equally demented as Joanne. I get second hand embarrassment for her and her poor husband/children. She needs an intervention.

Don't follow this one, just stumbled across her when reels of her twirling in different outfits in the the same spot in her grey hall suddenly appeared on my IG "Explore" page. To give her some dues she has a good figure for clothes although going by the comments on here she's running 10ks daily to maintain the figure. More power to her. That aside, I can't get over the mean looking face on her. There's only so much hiding of ugliness inside wearing pretty dresses and having your hair nicely styled can do. I'd say she's a ruthless hag who'd trample over you to get what she wants in real life. Where in Tipp is she from?

Reactions: 4
She looks fking demented ! Her figure is at the expense of any remotely fattening food and manic runs in the dark.
No real ability to sell, she’s late to the party and is trampling over anyone ie tagging for all she’s worth to get up there with the rest of them.
The hair net is pure cringe and the way she was going ‘somewhere nice’ today you’d swear she was never over the door god love her 😬
Most of them at least attempt to be subtle about the paid aspect of this instahun stuff but she’s reminding you every second about her discount code. Greed maybe or pure narcissism … every frame of her stories her mug is smiling that toothy vacant behind the eyes look. Scary.

Reactions: 6
Don't follow this one, just stumbled across her when reels of her twirling in different outfits in the the same spot in her grey hall suddenly appeared on my IG "Explore" page. To give her some dues she has a good figure for clothes although going by the comments on here she's running 10ks daily to maintain the figure. More power to her. That aside, I can't get over the mean looking face on her. There's only so much hiding of ugliness inside wearing pretty dresses and having your hair nicely styled can do. I'd say she's a ruthless hag who'd trample over you to get what she wants in real life. Where in Tipp is she from?
Sure the face and mouth says it all absolutely agree would trample over you, there's bitter look about her, big aim now is to reach 100k for Christmas

Reactions: 2
Well she seems to be flat out buying followers there’s no other explanation 😬 it’s certainly not for her talent or style

No seriously she has got 700 followers since yesterday morning does she think people aren’t realising what she’s at? Michelle no one is falling for it 😂
And those bits and pieces from Born are woeful they manage to make her look frumpy and even chunky … must be the short stuff - it’s very unforgiving to most over 45 😬

• Haha
I was in college with her in UCC. Not a nice girl . Never missed a lecture and would never share her notes . She would trample over you to get what she wanted . It’s so funny how people can read her without knowing her .

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was in college with her in UCC. Not a nice girl . Never missed a lecture and would never share her notes . She would trample over you to get what she wanted . It’s so funny how people can read her without knowing her .
Spot on there with that comment

Yeah it’s basic isn’t it 😬 I cringe when she videos herself running - like WHY?? She is desperate for attention.
Thought it interesting that fashionably forty and her were at the same event last week yet didn’t take any photos together - where they once were tagging each other I’d say fash forty has seen how this one is flat out buying followers so doesn’t want to be associated with - and rightly so.
Have none of them any shame? They can’t be that desperate for money surely? And if it’s attention and adulation they’re after - well they’d need to have a long hard look at their lives 🙄