Michelle up the Lane

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s as genuine as a Gucci handbag for sale on the beach in Spain! @Jaime id say this thread isn’t for you as it’s not very complementary to her. Fair play to you for saying you like her style not an easy thing to do on this page.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She’s as genuine as a Gucci handbag for sale on the beach in Spain! @Jaime id say this thread isn’t for you as it’s not very complementary to her. Fair play to you for saying you like her style not an easy thing to do on this page.
Ahh no worries. I still enjoy reading 😂

Reactions: 3
She’s missing a trick big time - for yes she’s a decent figure and lots of lovely bits to try on - but it’s the oversharing of everything and life being constantly ‘bananas’ that is so cringey. If she wasn’t so vain and competitive you ‘might’ be able to stomach her … as it is, no, she’s a dose 😐

Nobody needs that amount of dresses in a wardrobe. Her look is over styled, even when she tries to do casual it’s OTT and the tannora look has me cringing.
God forbid she’d try a normal pair of jeans, normal runners, a nice knit hoodie, simple earrings, no fake tan and minimalist makeup, hair tied back. Michelle wears cropped jeans, manky wedges, a blazer, satin vest top, curly blowdry, dangly earrings and a clutch bag and that’s just to go to school!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And Ystyle shares items from Dunnes, M&S and the likes, can be fashion or home wear. Food and wine from Aldi and Lidl, holiday posts, dinner/desert ideas and details. She covers a lot of basis, we’ll forgive the Sweaty Betty incident, all is genuinely good.

Reactions: 7
She's not genuine at all. Don't know her but I met people who know her. She seemingly used so my people when she started out on instagram, but has dropped them all now. And fallen out with several people . She seemingly is very jealous of others. It's very obvious she hasn't many close friends. She's completely obsessed with instagram the 7 days a week showing outfits, the obsession with buying clothes, is just nuts. But she's going places on instagram and probably making good money, and 70% of the clothes is nice that she shows. But how long will it last

Reactions: 1
Who puts on tan wearing a white top ? God she’s such a twit. And surely not so long ago she was a devotee of another tan brand 🤷‍♀️
She’d sell her granny for a freebie.

I’m sorry now, but what on earth is she like in that awful dress prancing around in the lashings of rain! She thinks she is the rose of tipp… she needs to invest in a better gold sandal, her toes are always out over the top of them!! He is worse to be pacifying her!

I’m sorry now, but what on earth is she like in that awful dress prancing around in the lashings of rain! She thinks she is the rose of tipp… she needs to invest in a better gold sandal, her toes are always out over the top of them!! He is worse to be pacifying her!
You’d near feel sorry for her - I imagine every night out is the same … take a pic no take another now take a video no no do it again ffs you didn’t get my ass in it do it again … etc etc. And the fake smiles and laughs god love her she really is a bit lost and must have the most empty life outside of playing dress up and painting herself 😬

I follow loads of women bloggers, but I've never seen one of them wear a dress like she wore last night to a pub/ restaurant, full length sequence, 🤣🙈 she didn't even eat in Cashel Palace. Oh good god it actually is sad, that she thinks she needs to dress up like this. Anyone that looked at that post last night are laughing at her. What is she at

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion but today's post just proves to me even more that no one over the age of 21 looks good in a sweatshirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
What a witch. That woman only saying what 99% of people are thinking. I hope her school sees this form of bullying.