Michelle Keegan & Mark Wright #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very suspicious! There’s 56 comments now but mainly kiss arse ones, there are two comments calling him out, DM obviously been cherry picking the comments, mine didn’t get published! 🙄
I’ve just read them 😂 some of them must have been written by his management team. Interesting marks article had comments have been moderated but Michelle’s underneath had comments haven't been moderated

Reactions: 6
The whole Wright family have been bending the rules throughout lockdown, huge anniversary parties (in a garden when it was allowed but not 100s guests), ones with kids at each others houses or mixing with other families indoors.
The Grandads birthday the Uncle whos really ill said we'll see you later for dinner..someone did comment how are you doing that with rule of 6? Reply was the family booked umpteen tables of 6 (so technically nothing wrong) but are you telling me each table sat there all night and didnt mingle!
I hate the throught if anyone being really ill with Covid but all this sudden rule adhering and lecturing only now your family is affected is wrong
Omg just been looking at the uncles Instagram! Can’t believe he wrote something along the lines of “see you later with 36 of your family” that was in October, my god these people are thick. There’s a photo from mid December of him with Elliott and another fella stood very close together. I’m honestly surprised it took until Christmas for them to get covid!

I’ve just read them 😂 some of them must have been written by his management team. Interesting marks article had comments have been moderated but Michelle’s underneath had comments haven't been moderated
It must be! Any comments on articles about Mark are normally mostly terrible 🤣

Reactions: 9
I made a comment about their flouting of rules and it wasn’t published either.... I hate that why is DM censoring... his PR team must have paid for that article

Reactions: 11
I made a comment about their flouting of rules and it wasn’t published either.... I hate that why is DM censoring... his PR team must have paid for that article
Someone has managed to get a comment posted about it on an article about michelle 😄

Reactions: 7
How cringe is Mark though on his latest post. He thinks he’s so special because he played a few minutes for Crawley ffs
I would put money on it that Crawley have only signed him and given him some on field time for the publicity and potential advertising revenue. I seem to remember Manchester United signing a Korean player a few years back who never played whole matches but his signing fee was apparently about half of what they expected to make in shirt sales due to his popularity!

Lower league football teams always struggle financially and the extra coverage Mark Wright will get them is going to increase their stock with sponsors. They have signed him on a "non contract basis" which I'm assuming means they don't actually pay him?! From their point of view, it's a good business deal - give him a few inconsequential minutes on pitch here and there, get some pictures of him in your kit in the Daily Mail, charge your kit sponsors a bit more next year. Ch ching!!

Reactions: 8
He's not a popular figure tho. It doesn't seem like he's well liked. He lost a radio hosting show due listener figures dropping and most things I read about him are hugely negative.He stopped doing his sexy calendars becausr they didn't sell. I can imagine why they might have wanted david beckham in his thirties or some other z lister ex footballer but mark drawing in lots of revenue aint going to happen.

Reactions: 7
Really?! I think he is popular - despite the fact I cannot stand him myself. His insta following is huge....

Also- check his past and present companies out on Companies House. Something doesn't add up. How did his alleged modelling agency, which doesn't even seem to have a website, end up with assets of over £1m?! Have I missed this already been covered elsewhere? V confusing....

Reactions: 4
I agree something doesn't add up. That family have always come across as a bit shifty. Those daughters have never had proper jobs. Also you can buy followers these days.

Reactions: 13
I think it depends if you’ve seen him on towie then you’ll remember how much of a k**b he was. However since then he has managed to reinvent himself quite well. On his football ‘documentary’ he had John Terry and Jamie Rednapp saying how good he was. Even Piers Morgan was tweeting about him (in a nice way). He seems to have a lot of friends in high places that seem to like him or at least appear too..

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Very suspicious! There’s 56 comments now but mainly kiss arse ones, there are two comments calling him out, DM obviously been cherry picking the comments, mine didn’t get published! 🙄
They realise now how fed up Joe Public is with them as they flaunted their rule breaking and now they want to preach to the converted. That’s why the comments were moderated.

I don't think trump fan piers morgan can be seen as some sort of seal of approval. That's one person who his probably less popular than mark.

Reactions: 2
I don't think trump fan piers morgan can be seen as some sort of seal of approval. That's one person who his probably less popular than mark.
No I don’t think it can either but I’m still surprised Piers likes him. I think Piers is marmite you love him or hate him. I just meant I am still surprised Mark has a variety of ‘celebrities’ that seem to like him

Reactions: 1
Yes I agree its quite surprising but then again with his snakey personality and fake charm its also not surprising. I often wonder where they'll all be in say 10/15 years time.

Reactions: 4
Yes I agree its quite surprising but then again with his snakey personality and fake charm its also not surprising. I often wonder where they'll all be in say 10/15 years time.
True I imagine Mark is quite the suck up too. It will be interesting to see

Reactions: 5
I posted this on Jess Wright’s page earlier but doing it again on here as it’s really pissed me off. These are from the younger sisters birthday in the summer.... yes I know they are siblings but we were still supposed to social distance!

• Angry
He's clearly milking the situation.

Next we'll be seeing the whole wright family doing a montage of themselves singing along to imagine by john lennon.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
He’s on heart now preaching about not breaking the rules! What a hypocrite!!
That is disgusting when him and his awful family have been flouting the rules big time.

He's clearly milking the situation.

Next we'll be seeing the whole wright family doing a montage of themselves singing along to imagine by john lennon.
This made me laugh until I realised they are capable of such idiocy.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Having now read the DM articles about Mark and his family and remembering Carol's comments about having Covid , I really believe the whole Wright clan were. Covid denyers. Carol said that no one should think it is not real and Mark keeps banging on about it too. So they were probably in denial thus ignoring the rules and have probably infected loads of people in the process.Katms has done a good job here.

Reactions: 10
new here! just caught up on some of the other thread about michelle and luke, interesting! I went to LA a couple of years ago at the same time they were out there for Marks brothers wedding to Hollie. I was in a cafe next to mark and michelle and they looked really grumpy and weren’t really speaking to eachother. They then went off separately and Michelle went into the gym across the road. Straight after I went on a hike up runyon canyon and Hollie was there with her hen do including Jess and Nataliya. They were taking selfie’s at the top for a good half an hour in all these different poses. Michelle wasn’t with them, she went to the gym instead which I thought was weird!

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.