Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #9 More like Michelle Freegan and Mark Tight

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably thinks he’s ‘well ard’, for interviewing Samuel L Jackson lol Samuel thinks he’s a ‘mother f####r’ judging by his body language Marks tiny eyes could just about make eye contact.

Reactions: 14
Probably thinks he’s ‘well ard’, for interviewing Samuel L Jackson lol Samuel thinks he’s a ‘mother f####r’ judging by his body language Marks tiny eyes could just about make eye contact.
yeah loved the first bit where it seemed SLJ was going to be hard work, you could hear little marky swallowing..

Reactions: 8
You know when shows do stuff for charity like let disabled people interview celebs I bet thats what all the celebs think happening when mark interviews them. You see pics on his insta & its like they feel sorry for him

Reactions: 18
You know when shows do stuff for charity like let disabled people interview celebs I bet thats what all the celebs think happening when mark interviews them. You see pics on his insta & its like they feel sorry for him
I know what you mean. The interviews just don’t seem very engaging, there’s not much laughter they’re looking at him like the pleb he is, it’s quite amusing actually .

Reactions: 15
Wtf is she doing to her face? Something different about her.

She’s slowly morphing into Lizzy Cundy!

Reactions: 37
Wtf is she doing to her face? Something different about her.

She’s slowly morphing into Lizzy Cundy!

View attachment 2724887
Has she had a facelift? Her eyes look different.
She’s trying the “change my hairstyle so they won’t notice I’ve had a procedure” trick.
She looks older than 36.
Morphing in to Lizzie Cundy and we know how well that’s going!

Reactions: 21
Nothing on that plate except a piece of lean protein and salad … what a way to live!

Reactions: 11
Wow. The irony of trying to hold back the years but instead your looking older. She should stop now if I were her any more procedures and she will look disfigured. There is nothing wrong with ageing gracefully she should have definitely stopped a good few procedures ago. It looks like some kind of facelift around her eyes and fillers in the cheeks to me.

Reactions: 17
I had no idea who it was when her story came up today thought I'd followed someone by accident

She's really aged herself.

SHe looks like someone in her 60's getting work done to try and look 30 years younger

Reactions: 12
Another series of ten pound poms have been announced. I thought she was supposed to be the next Hollywood star? I think shes now realised everyone actually watched fool me once for Emmett & shes not as big as she thought she was in the show

Marks problem is women generally find him a bit of a sexist dickhead, and men just find him a bit of a cringe dickhead. He thinks he is a lads lad, an alpha, but he really isn't. So barely anyone likes him

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Shes won an award at some charity event for fool me once its only been out a month. Are they making awards up for her?

Reactions: 10