Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You've only got to look at the work Michelle has had done to know she's as shallow as a puddle and just as vapid as him. Her acting is at best, mediocre.
Yeah she’s unrecognisable in some pics now, shocking as she was a natural beauty. Agree about her acting, she was bleeping awful in Our Girl and she just played herself in Corrie really, a chav!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Has he deleted it it’s now on his story anymore? However he’s uploaded another story rambling on about fitness blah blah. He must be so boring to go out with

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Has he deleted it it’s now on his story anymore? However he’s uploaded another story rambling on about fitness blah blah. He must be so boring to go out with
Just checked and yes he’s deleted it, must have had messages calling him out, what an absolute hole

Reactions: 9
Imagine going on holiday with him, I’d have to be highly intoxicated every single day. 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 15
You've only got to look at the work Michelle has had done to know she's as shallow as a puddle and just as vapid as him. Her acting is at best, mediocre.
Exactly.I don't know why people always assume she's so much better than him.She chose to marry the twit,maybe she's more like him than people realise.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Yeah she’s unrecognisable in some pics now, shocking as she was a natural beauty. Agree about her acting, she was bleeping awful in Our Girl and she just played herself in Corrie really, a chav!
I've only seen her in one thing other than Corrie, not our girl but it was on the BBC. She worked in a car dealership I think and was going on holiday, she returned but her workmate didn't - I forget the name. Anyway, her character was basically 'what would've happened if Tina hadn't died and had moved away and got a job in a car dealership'. I'm not sure if she's just has a small acting range or is typecast (there are many successful actors that come under those categories!). I liked her character on Corrie and I liked her from interviews etc but as another poster said maybe she's not as nice as we all thought!

Reactions: 8
He’s not ageing very well is he!
I’ve realised who he reminds me of 😂😂 u know him from titanic who rose was originally going to marry.. went out with kelly brook for a while.. his hair reminds me of when he was trying to blah himself
Onto the woman’s and children’s boats 🤣🤣

I’ve realised who he reminds me of 😂😂 u know him from titanic who rose was originally going to marry.. went out with kelly brook for a while.. his hair reminds me of when he was trying to blah himself
I’ve realised who he reminds me of 😂😂 u know him from titanic who rose was originally going to marry.. went out with kelly brook for a while.. his hair reminds me of when he was trying to blag himself
I am trying to amend it so
Say blag his way onto the boat but I just keep reposting it-sorry!!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Errm she's still employable unlike Jac Jossa. I saw Our Girl once after she replaced the EastEnders actress who was actually good. She was not credible but that is the fault of the producers really. I quite enjoyed Brassic but hated the Bobby Moore thing not just because of her and him but because the script was rushed and crap.

Reactions: 2
Then he would be piping up ‘do you know how many calories are in that’ 🤣
Exactly big bore bag like him. Not only would you have to watch him flex and pose by the pool everyday, but then you’d have him scrutinising what you were eating 🍽 Walking around like the Big Don of Marbella only short of keeping one hand on his cock at all time, informing you halfway through the holiday that his family was on the way and then having to listen to him drone on about how brilliant he is at absolutely everything. Dear god I’d be inebriated by midday without fail everyday.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Exactly big bore bag like him. Not only would you have to watch him flex and pose by the pool everyday, but then you’d have him scrutinising what you were eating 🍽 Walking around like the Big Don of Marbella only short of keeping one hand on his cock at all time, informing you halfway through the holiday that his family was on the way and then having to listen to him drone on about how brilliant he is at absolutely everything. Dear god I’d be inebriated by midday without fail everyday.
So funny and we would all have to wear white.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if he talks to Michelle the way he talked to Lauren. The constant mentioning of other girls he found attractive on towie was 🤢

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
I don't think the steroid rumours are very plausible tbh. Looking at him, he doesn't have bulging veins and yellowing around the whites of his eyes.
This was a one month comparison he posted a while ago:

https://tattle.life/threads/19920/

😆

For those gains it's going to take more than can of spinach. He's a roided up meathead - 100%

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
This was a one month comparison he posted a while ago:

nning-body-transformation-that-took-just-one-month.jpg

😆

For those gains it's going to take more than can of spinach. He's a roided up meathead - 100%
OMG that gormless expression is just revolting! How is this drip still on TV?! 🤢

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.