Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Imagine going from lockdowns and having an excuse not to see your overbearing in-laws and next thing your moving in with them 😐

We all need to light a candle for Michelle 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Imagine going from lockdowns and having an excuse not to see your overbearing in-laws and next thing your moving in with them 😐

Just the regular reminder, here is who she could've had...
pjimage-10.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

There will be constant hints about pregnancy,and Mark senior and his pet battleaxe going on about wanting grandchildren.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Or if Michelle is pregnant they’ll be gloating about how Carol looked after her and didn’t let her lift a finger as she’s so overjoyed to be getting the gift of a grandchild 🥴

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Carol was advertising dish washer detergent tabs. She put a manky old pyrex dish in her washer and later it sparklef like new. A canny Instagrammer pointed out that the dirty dish had been inserted on the bottom shelf by Carol but the clean one was taken out of the top shelf 😁 so the "clean" one was probably brand new! Stupid woman.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Carol was advertising dish washer detergent tabs. She put a manky old pyrex dish in her washer and later it sparklef like new. A canny Instagrammer pointed out that the dirty dish had been inserted on the bottom shelf by Carol but the clean one was taken out of the top shelf 😁 so the "clean" one was probably brand new! Stupid woman.
Oh my good god - I’ve just watched it and cannot stop laughing and cringing!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
that is a new level of instahun 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Was there any tea on why Michelle doesn’t want children with her husband? The career excuse seems old after all these years

Reactions: 4
I couldn’t believe my eyes earlier when Mark wright was on sky sports commentating, how on Earth has he managed that

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.