Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see Hollie and Josh had people round last night, nice to see they’re following the rules after the uncle died! Although they’ve never followed the rules have they 🙄. No doubt the rules will be broken at the funreal/wake as well, this lot just don’t give a tit, then you have knobhead Mark spouting off about covid ripping through his family, what a joke

Reactions: 17
I see Hollie and Josh had people round last night, nice to see they’re following the rules after the uncle died! Although they’ve never followed the rules have they 🙄. No doubt the rules will be broken at the funreal/wake as well, this lot just don’t give a tit, then you have knobhead Mark spouting off about covid ripping through his family, what a joke
i thought it might have been mark as he had moreless identical dinner on his stories..but plate and worktop are different!
Why are these people so stupid? if you want to break lockdown rules keep it to yourself !

Reactions: 11
They and the whole Wright clan were constantly breaking lockdown for the last year, that’s why seeing Mark’s sanctimonious mug saying stay home after his uncle died boiled my piss. Shame they didn’t bring up their mega Christmas do up in the interview and see how he explained that one away...

Reactions: 22
i thought it might have been mark as he had moreless identical dinner on his stories..but plate and worktop are different!
Why are these people so stupid? if you want to break lockdown rules keep it to yourself !
His big manky toe in the corner of the pic 🤮😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Vile people

Reactions: 6
I though the same then after close inspection noticed the plate and worktop were different 😂
The whole lot of them get on my tits!

Vile people
Exactly, why the hell would you do that 🙄

They and the whole Wright clan were constantly breaking lockdown for the last year, that’s why seeing Mark’s sanctimonious mug saying stay home after his uncle died boiled my piss. Shame they didn’t bring up their mega Christmas do up in the interview and see how he explained that one away...
I really hope they get called out on it, they won’t though! Same as Sam Faiers getting away with flying to the Maldives for her birthday during the travel ban and still getting work 🙄

Reactions: 13
Maybe the big house is Marks plan to have the family stay in during the next lockdown.

Cue the "Wright family lockdown" series. Im sure The Sun will sponsor it...

Michelle at least can cordon off a wing for herself...

• Wow
Reactions: 3
The Uncles funeral took place last Thursday no pics though as I had wondered if they would have carried on the ancient tradition of the Wrights wearing white.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The Uncles funeral took place last Thursday no pics though as I had wondered if they would have carried on the ancient tradition of the Wrights wearing white.
That wouldn’t surprise me! You can bet your life on it that they had a bigger gathering afterwards than what was allowed too, it must have killed them not to put it on Instagram. Natalya once again putting a tribute up full of spelling mistakes, she needs to go back to school

Reactions: 11
Jess has out up a photo of the Duchess of Cambridge in her funeral outfit on IG with the words "always so classy and elegant". Yes Jess you could learn a lot from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just seen on Mark’s insta stories that him and Michelle are moving in with Carol until the house is ready 🤣🤣🙈 oh my days poor Michelle ha bet she’s suddenly up north a lot

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Just seen on Mark’s insta stories that him and Michelle are moving in with Carol until the house is ready 🤣🤣🙈 oh my days poor Michelle ha bet she’s suddenly up north a lot
Bloody hell! Why wouldn’t they just rent somewhere for their own privacy? I can understand people moving in with family when they have no choice but they’re loaded. Yes Michelle will be mainly in Manchester for sure, I would be as well to get away from that lot 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bloody hell! Why wouldn’t they just rent somewhere for their own privacy? I can understand people moving in with family when they have no choice but they’re loaded. Yes Michelle will be mainly in Manchester for sure, I would be as well to get away from that lot 😂
I know or even Jess or Josh surely that’s better than the in-laws 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.