Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Funny how none of that is ever shared on his instagram, he’s such a twit! Ooh, do you have any other tea x
haha I know! He’s quite political on there according to my friend. I did ask him what kind of stuff he posts on there privately but he just said all lives matter, Tory/brexit praise posts, anti-masker but wouldn’t send me the screenshots because he didn’t want to get in trouble! My friends are just really low down producers so they haven’t had much interaction with him, they said he’s “fine” 😂 x

• Haha
Reactions: 5
haha I know! He’s quite political on there according to my friend. I did ask him what kind of stuff he posts on there privately but he just said all lives matter, Tory/brexit praise posts, anti-masker but wouldn’t send me the screenshots because he didn’t want to get in trouble! My friends are just really low down producers so they haven’t had much interaction with him, they said he’s “fine” 😂 x
Haha he blocked me on Twitter ages ago as I called him out on how he treated women and also over him defending the Tories 😂
Wow, the irony of him being an anti-masker after spouting off on the telly about people following the rules! He’s your typical narcissist, can’t stand him!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Not exactly huge tea and I’m not sure if anyone has covered this, but Mark Wright popped up in my suggested friends on FB because we have a few mutual friends (friends work for ITV). I had a little nosey, seems he’s sharing fake news so much so that a lot of his posts have warnings before them 😂
So he's a racist then.

I hope he's still not an anti masker given that quite a few members of his family have now had covid and one has died. I wonder if Michelle shares his views? I also wonder if he would keep his jobs if his views were made public knowledge.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
His Mum,Carol, is on Instagram advertising Tesco wines she'll be well blotto!😜

• Haha
Reactions: 6
His Mum,Carol, is on Instagram advertising Tesco wines she'll be well blotto!😜
Just came here to comment on that, howling to myself carol the wine head ‘Tesco have a good quality range of wines... I would know I’ve drank them all’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Just came here to comment on that, howling to myself carol the wine head ‘Tesco have a good quality range of wines... I would know I’ve drank them all’
She had three bottles in front of her and a huge wine glass I bet she's necked all of it by now!

• Haha
Well oul Carol is getting over Eddie quickly isn’t she what with the Tesco Wines and the travel page tonight! They don’t hang about them Wrights, even in fresh grief they grind for them collaborations.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Well oul Carol is getting over Eddie quickly isn’t she what with the Tesco Wines and the travel page tonight! They don’t hang about them Wrights, even in fresh grief they grind for them collaborations.
The bloody Lumi too! Clearly skint 😂. It does seem disrespectful, no surprise!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ol' Carol being called out over her "travel company" in IG, she's also saying that travel restrictions have been lifted. It's chavs like this who spread the illness around.

Has the funeral been yet?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.