Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't get the rave about her. Like he's punching above. She's hardly A list. She just plays herself in every role she takes on and comes across quite dull and charisma free in interviews.
I agree she will never be more than a soap type actress she will never be in the same class as Sarah Lancashire who has proved her versatility and genuine talent. It's just that compared to the Wrights she is amazing and could have done so much better.It is in comparison to her husband and family that makes her shine.😁

Reactions: 12
I don't get the rave about her. Like he's punching above. She's hardly A list. She just plays herself in every role she takes on and comes across quite dull and charisma free in interviews.

Completely agree. & she's clearly as shallow as a puddle due to having married him and the amount of work she's had done.

Reactions: 10
Just seen Natalya's tribute to her uncle on IG although no doubt sincere the can't write English it's full of "you was this and you was that", appalling!
🙈 appalling grammar !
Do you reckon this is the elusive 4th Wright brother Jason next to Marks Dad in the last picture? The one that dated Maria Whittaker in the late 80s.
You only ever see 3 of them at any of their mass gatherings.

Attachments

Reactions: 1
I’ve not commented on this post before but I also seem to remember them all coming down with covid after Christmas and now this.
I didn’t want to say anything and come across distasteful because it’s so awful that somebody has died, but hopefully this will show people what not taking the virus seriously can lead to. So so sad.
Agree, I’ve just posted similar on the Jess Wright thread!

Just seen Natalya's tribute to her uncle on IG although no doubt sincere the can't write English it's full of "you was this and you was that", appalling!
Absolutely thick as pigshit, she might have the looks but there’s not much going on upstairs!

🙈 appalling grammar !
Do you reckon this is the elusive 4th Wright brother Jason next to Marks Dad in the last picture? The one that dated Maria Whittaker in the late 80s.
I think it must be, isn’t he dodgy as hell, something to do with a dodgy car sales business?!

Reactions: 6
🙈 appalling grammar !
So there's four of them Mark, Eddie who has just died, Jason who is the fourth? Any sisters I wonder.

Reactions: 1
No sisters just four boys. There’s a childhood photo of them on one of their profiles and people name them all in the comments. I can’t remember the 4th brothers name but it’s on Instagram somewhere.

Reactions: 4
No sisters just four boys. There’s a childhood photo of them on one of their profiles and people name them all in the comments. I can’t remember the 4th brothers name but it’s on Instagram somewhere.
🙈 appalling grammar !
I.know I am being nasty here but the granny looks like Miss Havisham in that pic!

• Haha

I know we give him a lot of stick,but this is actually a lovely,heartfelt tribute to his uncle.
I always found it weird how Big Mark Wright and his brother look really similar and so do Carole and Debbie (the Uncles wife!)

yes he is..from the interview Mark did early in new year i believe both his Nan and Grandad may have also had it along with Big Mark and Carol and possibly another Uncle.
They must have all been mixing for all of them to catch it at the same time.
This is when Mark started lecturing us all how bad Covid is and we must stay safe, abide by rules etc . This really annoyed me as they were not taking seriously until it personally affected their family, then they decided it was time to advise everyone to take it seriously..even though the Wrights had all been flouting/ bending guidelines before this!
That aside i do genuinely feel sad that his Uncle has died like anyone who has as a result of covid.It must be an awful way to go and He was a husband , Dad and Grandad to people who loved him.
The Uncle that died had cancer so would have been more vulnerable, and they all still mixed households.

It's sad. You cant help but wonder if they hadn't mixed, would he have caught it?

Reactions: 9
You cant help but wonder if they hadn't mixed, would he have caught it?
Is there any evidence to show they were mixing at the time they caught it? When they caught it Essex was having the massive spike with the new strain, there’s nothing to say they caught it off each other.

If they were all mixing Mark, Michelle, Jess, Natalia, Josh etc obviously never caught it which seems strange.

Reactions: 2
Is there any evidence to show they were mixing at the time they caught it? When they caught it Essex was having the massive spike with the new strain, there’s nothing to say they caught it off each other.

If they were all mixing Mark, Michelle, Jess, Natalia, Josh etc obviously never caught it which seems strange.
I'm sure they were altogether Christmas day as Carole posted a "socially distanced" picture of them claiming she was upset she couldn't get closer to anyone.

Bit odd though.

It's highly unlikely to catch the virus if you are staying home and only going out for exercise or essential shopping and then the whole family coming down with it too...

Also I had covid and stayed in my bedroom and my husband and son never caught it, even though they came in to see me while I was unwell. We used the same bathroom etc.

I caught it off someone at work and the other 3 people who were with us never caught it either.

Reactions: 5
Mark has had it after his parents recovered he had it and there were photos in the Mail of his parents dropping him off some groceries.

Jess had it at the end of last year l

Reactions: 3
Agree, I’ve just posted similar on the Jess Wright thread!

Absolutely thick as pigshit, she might have the looks but there’s not much going on upstairs!

I think it must be, isn’t he dodgy as hell, something to do with a dodgy car sales business?!
Before Towie the Wrights were regarded as upper echelon criminals they bribed crooked cops as well. They are mentioned in the Tiberius report re police corruption.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Mark has had it after his parents recovered he had it and there were photos in the Mail of his parents dropping him off some groceries.
I thought he was just isolating after a Crawley team mate had it.

Yes there was a massive rate of infection at the time in Essex but for several members of the same family who dont live together to all contract it at the same time call me a cynic but that would be some fluke coincidence !
They had to have all met up even if it was fleetingly!
I caught covid early March last year after a night out..every single all of us that went out that night all came down with it following week but my kids and the other people i was with kids never got it.

I always found it weird how Big Mark Wright and his brother look really similar and so do Carole and Debbie (the Uncles wife!)

The Uncle that died had cancer so would have been more vulnerable, and they all still mixed households.

It's sad. You cant help but wonder if they hadn't mixed, would he have caught it?
they are very similar..the whole family look so similar (apart from Josh who looks like Nanny Pat) - theres some strong Wright genes carried across all the family! (the forehead, chin & mouth especially)
i think the Uncle that died had a much nicer kinder face than Mark snr (he looks quite
sneary to me!)

Reactions: 9
they are very similar..the whole family look so similar (apart from Josh who looks like Nanny Pat) - theres some strong Wright genes carried across all the family! (the forehead, chin & mouth especially)
i think the Uncle that died had a much nicer kinder face than Mark snr (he looks quite
sneary to me!)
Agree Eddie looked very placid and kind. Mark Snr looks like how Mark Jnr acts 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Also, if you read the Jess Wright thread, there's lots on there about how they were all mixing over Christmas too so they definitely didn't keep their distance.

They also had photos on their stories of the individual families all posing in front of the same christmas tree.

And the Uncle that died arranged a night out for 36 of them and when questioned on his insta about it, he said they would all sit ar separate tables in their households to get round it as that's the only way.

They def ignored all the rules and guidance and then have the brass balls to tell the rest of us that we need to follow them when they lose a relative to covid?!

sneary to me!)
Mark Snr looks like he's always doing a low growl at you "grrrr"

And Carole looks like a bargain basement version of Deborah.

Carole and Mark Snr are the rough and ready version of them 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Also, if you read the Jess Wright thread, there's lots on there about how they were all mixing over Christmas too so they definitely didn't keep their distance.

They also had photos on their stories of the individual families all posing in front of the same christmas tree.

And the Uncle that died arranged a night out for 36 of them and when questioned on his insta about it, he said they would all sit ar separate tables in their households to get round it as that's the only way.

They def ignored all the rules and guidance and then have the brass balls to tell the rest of us that we need to follow them when they lose a relative to covid?!

Mark Snr looks like he's always doing a low growl at you "grrrr"

And Carole looks like a bargain basement version of Deborah.

Carole and Mark Snr are the rough and ready version of them 🤣
Apparently Eddie and Jason Wright were also involved in crime, it wasn't just Mark.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.