Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree she will never be more than a soap type actress she will never be in the same class as Sarah Lancashire who has proved her versatility and genuine talent. It's just that compared to the Wrights she is amazing and could have done so much better.It is in comparison to her husband and family that makes her shine.😁
I really haven’t watched all of the programs she has been in but I have seen her in brassic which I thought she was good in!! I think brassic is hilarious!!
I don’t rate her husband!!

Reactions: 3
Michelle features in the Mail magazine today denying rumours that her marriage is on the rocks.

Reactions: 4
I really haven’t watched all of the programs she has been in but I have seen her in brassic which I thought she was good in!! I think brassic is hilarious!!
I don’t rate her husband!!
I like Brassic I didnt think I would as Im like late 30s I thought it would be for youngsters.

Its quite fun and watchable. I like the outfits.

So they will be divorcing within the year then.
Do you think they will part soon? If they did part I can imagine Michelle being focused on her acting and Mark heading back to The States to revive his TV showbiz career.

I like Brassic I didnt think I would as Im like late 30s I thought it would be for youngsters.

Its quite fun and watchable. I like the outfits.

Do you think they will part soon? If they did part I can imagine Michelle being focused on her acting and Mark heading back to The States to revive his TV showbiz career.
Was he a great hit in America then?

Did he get dropped? I thought that he was a hit, but came home for love. Maybe that was his spin.
everyone in america must of been thinking who the duck is that? a bit like when cheryl done the xfactor there which also didnt work.

Reactions: 10
The Wrights have always reminded me of The Mitchell family in Eastenders. Funny that Michelle's dad is a retired police inspector.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Desperate wannabe cousin Katie is full on with the pyramid scheme shite, she’s even coming out with all the jargon the MLM huns do, bore off girl!

Reactions: 9
Desperate wannabe cousin Katie is full on with the pyramid scheme shite, she’s even coming out with all the jargon the MLM huns do, bore off girl!
I follow some MLM stuff just to annoy myself. She is sparkle level 45 now huns. Living her best life with her non specified business and you too can be sparkle diamond with your upline and fulfill your wildest dreams with no details provided until you PM hun . I bet people only get involved as they want to meet her cousin.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I follow some MLM stuff just to annoy myself. She is sparkle level 45 now huns. Living her best life with her non specified business and you too can be sparkle diamond with your upline and fulfill your wildest dreams with no details provided until you PM hun . I bet people only get involved as they want to meet her cousin.
It’s kind of like a cringe watch isn’t it, they all come out with the same shite stuff trying to make out how loaded they are, some poor buggers obviously fall for it 🙄. Yeah I reckon you’re right, people probably join because of Michelle! I actually pm’d Katie a few weeks ago asking her where she got a baby outfit from as it was lovely and I was looking for a baby boy gift, rude cow read and blanked it, I bet she’d have been like tit off a shovel replying if I wanted info on her face dildo 🤣

Has anyone seen the home account Michelle and Mark have going on Instagram. their new house looks massive!
Had a little look earlier, probably set it up so they can get freebies 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Not exactly huge tea and I’m not sure if anyone has covered this, but Mark Wright popped up in my suggested friends on FB because we have a few mutual friends (friends work for ITV). I had a little nosey, seems he’s sharing fake news so much so that a lot of his posts have warnings before them 😂

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 8
Not exactly huge tea and I’m not sure if anyone has covered this, but Mark Wright popped up in my suggested friends on FB because we have a few mutual friends (friends work for ITV). I had a little nosey, seems he’s sharing fake news so much so that a lot of his posts have warnings before them 😂
Funny how none of that is ever shared on his instagram, he’s such a twit! Ooh, do you have any other tea x

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.