Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gasp 😧 Shock, horror 🙈
Don’t you know that Mark Wright IS a professional footballer now? 🤨
What team?
I think he will head back to The States and do some reporting it was the biggest success he had.
He has never shaken off his Towie image. I think thats largely because he continued to be mean to Lauren post Towie which was immature.
Perhaps he shouldve just been decent and spoken to her nicely she deserved it. In the end he ruined his own image.
Poor Michelle ot hasnt done her favours.

Reactions: 5
What team?
I think he will head back to The States and do some reporting it was the biggest success he had.
He has never shaken off his Towie image. I think thats largely because he continued to be mean to Lauren post Towie which was immature.
Perhaps he shouldve just been decent and spoken to her nicely she deserved it. In the end he ruined his own image.
Poor Michelle ot hasnt done her favours.
I think it’s called Crawley. His brother plays for them too.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I have always been utterly baffled what Michelle sees in him.

She must really love Mark to marry not only him, but his entire bizarre family too. Brave woman.

Reactions: 24
I have always been utterly baffled what Michelle sees in him.

She must really love Mark to marry not only him, but his entire bizarre family too. Brave woman.
Brave or perhaps foolish, she could have done better, then the old saying love is blind.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Jesus Christ Elliot’s dad (marks uncle) has sadly lost his battle with covid. I know many people aren’t a fan of the family but a loss like that is heartbreaking no matter who it happens to, such a shame for the family 😢

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Jesus Christ Elliot’s dad (marks uncle) has sadly lost his battle with covid. I know many people aren’t a fan of the family but a loss like that is heartbreaking no matter who it happens to, such a shame for the family 😢
Thought that too 🥲 always thought Elliot and his family seemed nicer than Mark etc lol

Reactions: 7

I know we give him a lot of stick,but this is actually a lovely,heartfelt tribute to his uncle.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

I know we give him a lot of stick,but this is actually a lovely,heartfelt tribute to his uncle.
I thought the same, Jess’ post was so lovely too. When I saw Elliot’s tribute my heart sank, no matter what you think of these people they have still lost a family member.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
It’s sad but also well known the whole family mixed prior to and over Christmas.
I’ve not commented on this post before but I also seem to remember them all coming down with covid after Christmas and now this.
I didn’t want to say anything and come across distasteful because it’s so awful that somebody has died, but hopefully this will show people what not taking the virus seriously can lead to. So so sad.

Reactions: 20
I’ve not commented on this post before but I also seem to remember them all coming down with covid after Christmas and now this.
I didn’t want to say anything and come across distasteful because it’s so awful that somebody has died, but hopefully this will show people what not taking the virus seriously can lead to. So so sad.
You don't mess with covid

Is his dad , Marks grandad still alive? If he is losing his son will be a terrible blow to him

Reactions: 5
You don't mess with covid

Is his dad , Marks grandad still alive? If he is losing his son will be a terrible blow to him
yes he is..from the interview Mark did early in new year i believe both his Nan and Grandad may have also had it along with Big Mark and Carol and possibly another Uncle.
They must have all been mixing for all of them to catch it at the same time.
This is when Mark started lecturing us all how bad Covid is and we must stay safe, abide by rules etc . This really annoyed me as they were not taking seriously until it personally affected their family, then they decided it was time to advise everyone to take it seriously..even though the Wrights had all been flouting/ bending guidelines before this!
That aside i do genuinely feel sad that his Uncle has died like anyone who has as a result of covid.It must be an awful way to go and He was a husband , Dad and Grandad to people who loved him.

Reactions: 23
yes he is..from the interview Mark did early in new year i believe both his Nan and Grandad may have also had it along with Big Mark and Carol and possibly another Uncle.
They must have all been mixing for all of them to catch it at the same time.
This is when Mark started lecturing us all how bad Covid is and we must stay safe, abide by rules etc . This really annoyed me as they were not taking seriously until it personally affected their family, then they decided it was time to advise everyone to take it seriously..even though the Wrights had all been flouting/ bending guidelines before this!
That aside i do genuinely feel sad that his Uncle has died like anyone who has as a result of covid.It must be an awful way to go and He was a husband , Dad and Grandad to people who loved him.
I agree this family is 💯 arrogance personified but they really are learning painful lessons that they are not above the law. And bearing in n mind that when Mark was doing his lecturing a lot of folk had been abiding by the rules and his had not. So I hope the Wrights don't start lecturing a d TRY and be wise and zip it. They are not clever people and the look stupid when they try and pretend to be

Reactions: 16
Just seen Natalya's tribute to her uncle on IG although no doubt sincere the can't write English it's full of "you was this and you was that", appalling!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
"....
Just seen Natalya's tribute to her uncle on IG although no doubt sincere the can't write English it's full of "you was this and you was that", appalling!
Did she go to private school? What a waste of money if so.

Reactions: 4
I don't get the rave about her. Like he's punching above. She's hardly A list. She just plays herself in every role she takes on and comes across quite dull and charisma free in interviews.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.