Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah babe forget everyone who has died and is critically ill, as long as you and your spoiled family get a holiday that’s all that matters! What a selfish witch 😡
I came on here to post that exact photo! She is so rude and inconsiderate, especially with Elliots Dad passing from covid

Reactions: 10
I came on here to post that exact photo! She is so rude and inconsiderate, especially with Elliots Dad passing from covid
It’s terrible, not a brain cell between the lot of them 😂 I see she’s deleted it now...

Reactions: 6
Maybe another quick money making scheme possibly like getting the dogs cross breeding for income..
They do seem to favour a certain breed.
they are what an old work colleague woild have described as a fanny licking dog ! 🤣
small spoilt handbag type dogs liked by old ladies !

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe another quick money making scheme possibly like getting the dogs cross breeding for income..
They do seem to favour a certain breed.
They have animals for show, and they would breed them to death if they made money out of them.

Carol getting stick on IG for banging on about going abroad on holiday. People saying that considering she lost her brother in law to Covid going on a self indulgent holiday should be the last thing on her mind. Also being told to support British holiday destinations (which I don't think they ever do) and that Jess should marry in the UK and not Spain. People are commenting that they wouldn't touch her holiday page and would rather use a reputable company.,😁 and alluding to Marks 'steroid use she is getting loads of stick the Wrights have really pushed their luck. She hasn't deleted them so perhaps she hasn't read them yet. It's brilliant they deserve all that's been said.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
They have animals for show, and they would breed them to death if they made money out of them.

Carol getting stick on IG for banging on about going abroad on holiday. People saying that considering she lost her brother in law to Covid going on a self indulgent holiday should be the last thing on her mind. Also being told to support British holiday destinations (which I don't think they ever do) and that Jess should marry in the UK and not Spain. People are commenting that they wouldn't touch her holiday page and would rather use a reputable company.,😁 and alluding to Marks 'steroid use she is getting loads of stick the Wrights have really pushed their luck. She hasn't deleted them so perhaps she hasn't read them yet. It's brilliant they deserve all that's been said.
Just went and looked, so refreshing to see comments not crawling up her arse. Hope plenty of people see them before she manages to delete

Reactions: 10
Just went and looked, so refreshing to see comments not crawling up her arse. Hope plenty of people see them before she manages to delete
I so agree it's about time they were called out for their disgusting and selfish behaviour.😠

Reactions: 11

Some belting comments on there! Elliott’s fire even got a mention!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
The photos he has put up showing his stag do show how much he has aged. Considering he supposedly lives so “clean” he looks as rough as nowadays!!

Reactions: 8

Well the Falkland Islands is open to holiday makers ... ;)

someones mentioned that in the comments !!
View attachment 564747
Totally braindead people...

Reactions: 4
There is someone on IG called Rubymae defending Carol to the hilt and she is pretty nasty with it. I am wondering if it's Carol in disguise 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
There is someone on IG called Rubymae defending Carol to the hilt and she is pretty nasty with it. I am wondering if it's Carol in disguise 😂
Just looked and it mentions ‘Travel’ in her bio so probably a downline of Carols 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Carol is also downline of cousin Katie and her face vibrator. I wonder who the hotel lover was of Michelle's? She should just get back together with Luke Pasqualino. Anyone close to the Wright Clan who is reading this, could you tell Michelle that I said could she get back together with Luke? Thanks.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
does she not watch any news atall? Does she not have a clue whats going on in india? If not travelling abroad this year means we can do what we want in this country from 21st June right through the winter then im all here for it!duck another lockdown duck going abroad god some ppl have never been abroad in their lives its seriously not the end of the world. Its mad how ppl think they have a god given right for 10 plus holidays a year. People have died! And jess sort yourself a butlins wedding and stop crying

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.