Michelle Keegan and Mark Wright #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam Faiers was in the original with Brian I recall.
I didnt think there was an actual series. It was something he mentioned on TV or in the media. Maybe there was one with him in it but I dont remember but for certain I know he spoke during his BB time about Essex life and how there should be a show made.
I had an idea thry stole too.
I really felt for him when it happened.
I liked him he was cool.

Reactions: 5
Probably already been posted on here previously but here is the pilot to Brian Belo's show, Totally Essex. It's super cheesy, even more so than TOWIE, but it's basically the same show with a couple of black people (inc Belo himself) that got taken out of the eventual TOWIE.

Shady AF. The whitewashing aspect of it didnt really hit me as much as the sheer plagiarism of it to begin with but it's pretty brazen. It's mostly the same cast as series one - Mark, Amy, Sam, Kirk etc. And unsurprisingly, Mark comes across as smug, cheesy and sleazy. Ex professional footballer turned nightclub mogul!? Do us a favour, he was a junior at Tottenham FC, got dropped, then ran some poor quality Ritzy-type Essex meat market club. Not exactly like he owned the Ministry of Sound, is it now....

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Probably already been posted on here previously but here is the pilot to Brian Belo's show, Totally Essex. It's super cheesy, even more so than TOWIE, but it's basically the same show with a couple of black people (inc Belo himself) that got taken out of the eventual TOWIE.

Shady AF. The whitewashing aspect of it didnt really hit me as much as the sheer plagiarism of it to begin with but it's pretty brazen. It's mostly the same cast as series one - Mark, Amy, Sam, Kirk etc. And unsurprisingly, Mark comes across as smug, cheesy and sleazy. Ex professional footballer turned nightclub mogul!? Do us a favour, he was a junior at Tottenham FC, got dropped, then ran some poor quality Ritzy-type Essex meat market club. Not exactly like he owned the Ministry of Sound, is it now....

Universal music rep..
." I think theres potential there but you guys need to develop it...
In other words.... NOT interested

I like Jess though...but the group been taking tips from Katie Price Eurovision attempt...

So glad this has been brought up! They totally stole this from Brian Belo. I think he first mentioned it when he was on BB, said how he and his mates would be great on a tv show. They reeled him in, stole the idea and access to the characters and totally whitewashed it. Outrageous behaviour!
Met one of the top producers of TOWIE once & she totally squirmed when I brought it up.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Can we also just take a moment to appreciate what a delusional twit Mark Wright looks talking about £5k bar orders and that kind of thing whilst the shot is of the outside of a tit looking nightclub that is converted from some former residential houses?! I hate the whole VIP tables with minimum orders West End/Vegas/Dubai club scene but at least when people who go to those sort of clubs talk about spending that type of money in nightclubs it adds up.

"We never go home empty handed" ugh. Imagine how badly a female would get ripped apart for saying something like that....

Reactions: 15
Can we also just take a moment to appreciate what a delusional twit Mark Wright looks talking about £5k bar orders and that kind of thing whilst the shot is of the outside of a tit looking nightclub that is converted from some former residential houses?! I hate the whole VIP tables with minimum orders West End/Vegas/Dubai club scene but at least when people who go to those sort of clubs talk about spending that type of money in nightclubs it adds up.

"We never go home empty handed" ugh. Imagine how badly a female would get ripped apart for saying something like that....
His mouth just irritates me so much when he’s talking he really thought he was the dogs bollocks. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So glad this has been brought up! They totally stole this from Brian Belo. I think he first mentioned it when he was on BB, said how he and his mates would be great on a tv show. They reeled him in, stole the idea and access to the characters and totally whitewashed it. Outrageous behaviour!
Met one of the top producers of TOWIE once & she totally squirmed when I brought it up.
Yeah I bet she squirmed...

" went through a few titles that we weren't able to use or that weren't quite right. It was about to be called Totally Essex."

This is why I dislike him, I don't believe he was pretending to be a player just on camera. How any woman, let alone a rising star like Michelle could have a relationship with him after seeing him on TOWIE.

Reactions: 13
Yeah I bet she squirmed...

" went through a few titles that we weren't able to use or that weren't quite right. It was about to be called Totally Essex."

This is why I dislike him, I don't believe he was pretending to be a player just on camera. How any woman, let alone a rising star like Michelle could have a relationship with him after seeing him on TOWIE.
Michelle dissed Mark in Towie years back...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Reactions: 7
I don’t know how Michelle even listens to Mark,
His voice actually grates on me 😨

I remember reading before that Michelle was "relieved" that she was engaged to Mark because she wanted to be married before she was 30, I can picture mark sweeping her off her feet and proposing to her knowing that's what she wanted only for her to be stuck in Essex with Carole.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t know how Michelle even listens to Mark,
His voice actually grates on me 😨
I like Mark I even like the Essex accent but I cant handle his exageration of it. LIKE im from Essex so,need to go OTT, Its whiney & muffled....

Reactions: 2
Am I the only one that thought the before and after of the garden was the other way round 😰

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Josh is like an albino version of Mark

He doesn’t look too tit hot on Hollies insta stories 😂 he must edit the crap out of his photos

• Haha
Re the Mark Wright Facebook account, I now think it's Mark Snr's.
Yes I agree it's an older persons account

So they didn't want the black people then how disgusting. Mark looks like a young Rigsby from Rising Damp so greasy and creepy. As for Sam she seemed to think she was in the running for a successful modelling career, and she's ended up renting in Surrey with an unemployed lardbucket Marks nightclub looked like right dump.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.