Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her husband doesn't drink at all so it's a miracle they've lasted this long. On his insta bio it says 'living the dream with wonder woman Shel'😳

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I get that she's been through a lot, but Angelina (for example) went through the same procedure and because she has an established career and isn't a languishing z lister, doesn't seem to have spoken out about it much. And yes I agree re- the reconstruction. I'm sorry, I remain sceptical that she has an alcohol problem, I think it just gives her a narrative just as Covid did recently. She's definitely the friend who when you tell her you've got a bad headache she will regale you with tales of how she's been in bed with a severe migraine for the past fortnight.
I feel similar to this. I did read she was drinking a bottle if vodka and 2 bottles of wine and on top of that she was on the coke. She has obviously still been working out and now noted going for hair extensions, treatments ect. It just doesn't add up to being as bad as she claims. I have no doubt she is troubled, she has been through a lot for her age. Dunno, if it was that bad wouldn't you just get yourself off to rehab quietly out if respect for your husband and children?

Reactions: 19
I feel similar to this. I did read she was drinking a bottle if vodka and 2 bottles of wine and on top of that she was on the coke. She has obviously still been working out and now noted going for hair extensions, treatments ect. It just doesn't add up to being as bad as she claims. I have no doubt she is troubled, she has been through a lot for her age. Dunno, if it was that bad wouldn't you just get yourself off to rehab quietly out if respect for your husband and children?
And the first thing she thought of doing when she came out was get The Sun around for an interview 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I don't really have much to add othet than totally Scott Lee is the best reality TV show ever. It's about time I watched it all again 😁

Her and Lisa hating each other throughout it was so good to watch.

Oh God, I loved that show. I remember when Andy proposed to her and she basically made him say to the camera that he was going to go back and put more diamonds in the ring or something 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh God, I loved that show. I remember when Andy proposed to her and she basically made him say to the camera that he was going to go back and put more diamonds in the ring or something 🤣
I loved thst. After telling him to "duck off babe" she spoke to him like a 4 year old and told him to take it back to the ring man to add more diamonds 😆

Gutted that the clip isn't working anymore 😭 best TV ever

Reactions: 4
I smell bullshit. A mother of 2 drinks 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka a DAY for 3 years and her husband doesn't intervene? Who was looking after the kids? Why did Katie Price intervene and not her husband???

Reactions: 25
I loved thst. After telling him to "duck off babe" she spoke to him like a 4 year old and told him to take it back to the ring man to add more diamonds 😆

I've just watched the entire totally scott-lee (thanks insomnia) and yes, Mr scott-lee was going to have to send it back to the ring man to "stick more diamonds on it"

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sorry to be mean, but she seems to be a professional hypochondriac. If it's not early menopause, it's having her breasts and ovaries removed and now alcohol addiction. I know I'm probably going straight to hell. Hey ho.
This is a tough one. I saw her story this morning and was totally shocked. Whenever I’ve seen her in the news it’s been to do with the operations she’s had to avoid cancer and she’s publicised this fact so well. Other than that I’ve seen her concerned with her exercise regime and healthy living so the fact she’s had this addiction is very surprising to me.

Reactions: 3
This is a tough one. I saw her story this morning and was totally shocked. Whenever I’ve seen her in the news it’s been to do with the operations she’s had to avoid cancer and she’s publicised this fact so well. Other than that I’ve seen her concerned with her exercise regime and healthy living so the fact she’s had this addiction is very surprising to me.

I have genuine sympathy for anyone struggling with addiction. I just cannot believe that for 2 years she was drinking herself into oblivion every single day, with seemingly no input or intervention from her husband or other family.

Reactions: 14
She's a typical 'do as I say not do as I do'. She's a nobody but can't accept it. Her honesty about the BRAC cancer stuff was admirable. Her husband is basically a total wuss. Who allows their partner to buy this stuff? How was she getting Coke in lock-down. I don't think Tesco stock and deliver it. Now there will be endless stupid quotes from her. She'll get her dates wrong and be busted. Concentrate on your husband and two children and forget the infamy you had is my advice.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

If she was drinking that much every day she must have permanently been over the drink drive limit 😱. Wonder if she was driving her children around to school etc, why oh why was the husband not saying anything?

She's says it was going on for years 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 7
If she was drinking that much every day she must have permanently been over the drink drive limit 😱. Wonder if she was driving her children around to school etc, why oh why was the husband not saying anything?

I wonder if she is worried about a potential story coming out from a while back, so is saying she was addicted for years to cover herself. Tattle has turned me into a right cynic.

Reactions: 12
I smell bullshit. A mother of 2 drinks 2 bottles of wine and a bottle of vodka a DAY for 3 years and her husband doesn't intervene? Who was looking after the kids? Why did Katie Price intervene and not her husband???
It seems pretty outrageous. That’s about 420 units a week. One of the worst alcoholics I know drank nearly a bottle of vodka a day and there was no hiding it. He reeked. He lost his job. Luckily he didn’t drive because there’s no way he would have been sober enough in the mornings.

Does not sit right she has been to rehab and is doing the 12 steps(she showed a picture of the workbook on IG) buts runs straight to the press and sells a story. It is early days for her so she should concentrate on her sobriety. The hard work starts when you come out of rehab and work the steps don't think jumping straight back onto IG and the celeb circuit would be encouraged.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Well no doubt the report has been stretched a bit but you make an excellent point. Anyone who drives around drunk with their kids in the car should be sent to jail imo.

• Heart
Watching it back now, on episode 2. I actually like Lisa, she seems really sweet. Nathan and Michelle both came off as vile and just being mean to Lisa.

I found it! Proposal and the more diamonds comment from 5.00 onwards:

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
That’s 100% a blackmail interview by The Sun. They’ve done the same thing with Philip Schofield, Ant, Linda Robson, Kate Garraway. All have the exact same ‘looking comfortable in your home’ aesthetic when in reality it’s in exchange for something bigger coming out.

• Sad
Reactions: 9