Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched her stories from today. Hugh is a saint putting up with her childish tit all the time. I do think she has a massive drink problem, she sounds pissed all the time. All her family seem immune to it nowšŸ˜¬

Reactions: 9
I often wonder how he puts up with her? He is teetotal. Sheā€™s always drunk I agree.
Comes across as bitter her fame is on the way out

Reactions: 3
I could imagine her throwing a tantrum if he did not make a fuss for her birthday. She has to say she has had health issues over the last few months:unsure: Remember the pictures when she was with Atomic kitten and she was throwing up on the side of the road after a few drinks:sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 4
She sounds drunk in her Insta story from this morning
I couldn't work out if she was shaking, maybe hungover from getting drunk yesterday. She seems annoyed with AJ in her stories, so might help to explain the short fuse.

Michelle if flying off for a few days with a friend and will have to quarantine when she comes home for two weeks. Does that mean she will have to live apart from her family?

Oh my god Iā€™ve just had to start watching totally scott lee.... itā€™s... erm.... like watching the office itā€™s all so awkward!
nana is gold! ā€œShe likeS to think we take an interestā€

šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚dead!!!

Michelle if flying off for a few days with a friend and will have to quarantine when she comes home for two weeks. Does that mean she will have to live apart from her family?
Her husband is a saint? How does he put up with her? Iā€™ve often wondered. She always seems drunk & he doesnā€™t even drink? Also sheā€™s like a small child needing constant attention. Plenty of women have two small children but donā€™t need to jet off for ā€œalone timeā€? Does he piss sitting down for gods sake?!

Does she use sunbeds after basically dragging her 'career' out with all the BRCA Surgeries/poor me not wanting to get cancer šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 2
She is away again with a friend for a much needed break according to the DM. Looks like sharing a room on IG stories. Will she have to self isolate again from her family when she goes home?

When you consider Angelina had a mastectomy and hysterectomy privately and didn't need to make a career out of it because she is beautiful and talented. 2 things Heaton is not.

How has she got that seemingly nice, considerate bloke when she is a pissed up attention seeker?! I donā€™t get it!!

Wasnā€™t she a best friendie of ā€˜Katie Priceā€™ one time?They were always seen together at bars,clubs etc.That died a death.šŸ‘€

Reactions: 1
Just watching her stories on Instagram. Dear god she brings everything back to herself. ā€œThe dogs like me, doesnā€™t want to get itā€™s hair wetā€šŸ™„ awful pseudo Home Counties accent now too.
How has she got a nice husband and family?! Life truly isnā€™t fair! Maybe she has hidden depths I guess.

Reactions: 5
Just watching her stories on Instagram. Dear god she brings everything back to herself. ā€œThe dogs like me, doesnā€™t want to get itā€™s hair wetā€šŸ™„ awful pseudo Home Counties accent now too.
How has she got a nice husband and family?! Life truly isnā€™t fair! Maybe she has hidden depths I guess.
Husband looks hen pecked and under weight. See she went home for christmas after asking what she should be regarding tier 4 as she was in LIVERPOOL tier 3. Everyone said go home to your family.

• Haha