Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She basically said on IG her husband pushed her out of the door to go to this retreat. She had been away over christmas at panto and is away again, obviously something going on with her. I don't think she is coping with early menopause but so many women go through it and can't hot foot it to Bali, if its a freebie she should say.
Why would you post that picure on IG and stories in a wheelchair and on a drip then be sitting by a pool the next morning?
She’s not the only person going through menopause early, yes life has dealt her a cruel card but going on about it in every tv show, on IG, in mags etc, it’s just endless me me me. Yes I agree promoting the gene is important but feel she’s benefitting as staying in the spotlight. She craves fame.

Reactions: 11
Ok so ... Just watched her stories and what stood out to me ?? The deep wrinkles on her face and around her eyes 🤭 part of me thinks wtf is she 65? Then on the other hand maybe I should applaud her for not being pulled right as a foreskin by a surgeon 🤷🏼‍♀️ And believe me I have wrinkles of my own !! Just so unusual to see on ‘celebs’
I noticed that too, she seems to have aged really quickly. I know lines and wrinkles come to us all but last time I watched her insta stories probably a couple of months ago she looked so different. I know the whole early menopause thing is awful and it’s good that she’s raised awareness but my god she’s milked it.
Yeah that’s true, at least she hasn’t had work done but it probably won’t be long 🙈

I think the trouble is that she’s had SO much work she’s unrecognisable and that’s nowt to do with premature aging. Her lips look wrinkled and strange, her cheeks are dreadful. What a shame she’s ruined her looks, she was a pretty girl before the fillers and Botox.....when will celebs learn to leave cosmetic procedures alone?!
I think it also emphasises how love is blind as I feel sorry for her hubby waking up next to that face.

Reactions: 7
Michelle absolutely infuriates me. It's always poor me. Yes she had double mastectomy and complete hysterectomy which are both very difficult procedures and take a lot of time to recover. As harsh as this may sound ultimately she has never actually had cancer & had to go through the whole process of cancer treatment/recovery. I lost my beautiful friend to terminal cancer, she was 42 with a husband and three young children under 14. Also I have worked with many terminal cancer patents who have never been been able to have children and died in their late 20's/30's, patients who will never see their children grow up or patients who are really struggling financially due to the cost of having cancer. She has her health, her children, money and stability, these are things some people don't or will never have. I wish she would be more grateful. Yet she has the audacity to complain she's now got a cough/cold and she's freaking over the coronavirus. She needs to get a grip as some people have it far worse than she ever will. Rant over!

Reactions: 26
Attention seeking bint:rolleyes:
I came on to find a thread on her earlier after she was on Lorraine😂
I cannot go her she will do anything to try and stay relevant - boring

This woman is a virus unto herself

but if we could reboot Totally Scot Lee I’m here for it and willing to forgive the fact she’s a media bleep 😆
Infuriates me 😂

Reactions: 8
I still remember her on Celebrity Come Dine With Me trilling, "I've forgotten tah put on any nickahs" as she trotted down the stairs.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
This is all Karma for the way she treated Andy Scott-Lee, poor guy.

Reactions: 2
I'm not going to lie, I saw the thread title and instantly came here to mention Totally Scott Lee - so I'm so glad to see everyone was on the same wavelength 😂

I can't think of her without thinking of the bit with Nana's dog jumping up at Michelle, who clearly despises it. Five 5 seconds of screen time and it painted such a picture 😂 (That and how casually she demands a bigger engagement ring.)

Reactions: 2
Totally Scott-Lee where have you been all my liiiiiife 🤩 Papa Scott-Lee is really channelling Hulk Hogan and Joe Simpson isn't he 🤢?!

Reactions: 1
I don't really have much to add othet than totally Scott Lee is the best reality TV show ever. It's about time I watched it all again 😁

Her and Lisa hating each other throughout it was so good to watch.

Oh my god I thought I was the only person ever who watch that !!! Remember nathan from brother beyond as the manager !!!

Reactions: 1
I don't really have much to add othet than totally Scott Lee is the best reality TV show ever. It's about time I watched it all again 😁

Her and Lisa hating each other throughout it was so good to watch.

This made me go and watch Totally Scott-Lee. Absolute tv gold - loved it 😂😂😂😂