Michelle Heaton

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg Totally Scott Lee is one of the best reality shows ever. Lisa reminds me of Lisa Kudrow’s character in The Comeback.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
I used to love the reality tv show I loved it in Totally Scott Lee when her mum was saying to her it just doesn't seem like people like you and Michelles face when she heard how many singles Lisa had sold.

Reactions: 4
I’m so sorry, I managed to delete the bit of my message with a link 🙈 Did not mean to come across as so abrupt.
Definitely worth a watch, I was only reminded of it reading this thread.
Didn’t sound abrupt at all so don’t worry 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Saw Michelle on good morning Britain. It seemed like she was trying to put on a posh accent but kept slipping up on some words.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I knew her many moons ago, before Liberty X - she's always acted like she's better than everyone. Forgets where she's come from!!

She has flown to Bali with a friend to a women's retreat. Same one other celebs have been too looking at the pictures. No mention of gifted or AD even though she keeps tagging company in and thanking them. Also thanking company for the dress she is wearing.

Completely relentless and riding the celeb wagon because she promotes her medical condition. Boring and desperately seeks attention of any sort.

Not considered following her bight just went to look at her account, gosh her spelling and grammar alone is dreadful.
I can’t believe she’s 40, she looks older, it’s all the Botox, fillers etc that make her look older.

Reactions: 7
"babe, duck off"

Her smirk when Lisa is showing the VHS of the skanky video to nana who's nearly fell over and is spilling biscuits everywhere. I might be watching it again 😂

• Haha
Her only claim to fame nowadays is singing in bingo halls with the other two has- beens. She goes on like she's the only women ever to deal with early menopause symptoms and her lonnnnng insta rants make no sense at all! She should Def be declaring this Bali trip as an ad.

Reactions: 3
Her only claim to fame nowadays is singing in bingo halls with the other two has- beens. She goes on like she's the only women ever to deal with early menopause symptoms and her lonnnnng insta rants make no sense at all! She should Def be declaring this Bali trip as an ad.
She is still at it tagging and thanking brands for her clothes and the resort but no mention of #gifted

So she was ill last night....wheelchair, doctor, IV needed. Now tucking into a 3 course breakfast. This women is so erratic, she's giving KP a run for money!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok so ... Just watched her stories and what stood out to me ?? The deep wrinkles on her face and around her eyes 🤭 part of me thinks wtf is she 65? Then on the other hand maybe I should applaud her for not being pulled right as a foreskin by a surgeon 🤷🏼‍♀️ And believe me I have wrinkles of my own !! Just so unusual to see on ‘celebs’

Reactions: 4
So she was ill last night....wheelchair, doctor, IV needed. Now tucking into a 3 course breakfast. This women is so erratic, she's giving KP a run for money!
She basically said on IG her husband pushed her out of the door to go to this retreat. She had been away over christmas at panto and is away again, obviously something going on with her. I don't think she is coping with early menopause but so many women go through it and can't hot foot it to Bali, if its a freebie she should say.
Why would you post that picure on IG and stories in a wheelchair and on a drip then be sitting by a pool the next morning?

Last edited: