Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does this mean, @Claude4? No Saturday morning, live stream trolling with MK!?

We have to! Was hoping @claude5 may join in next time? (Snicker...) šŸ˜œšŸ’•

What does this mean, @Claude4? No Saturday morning, live stream trolling with MK!?

We have to! Was hoping @claude5 may join in next time? (Snicker...) šŸ˜œšŸ’•
Correction. I will troll a live stream and Iā€™ll text my son so he joins in! Toonme head explosion.
1652440843687.jpeg

One more for the ladies šŸ˜˜
1652441154823.jpeg

I donā€™t want Dave to feel left out. Sorry Kelly I tried to toon you but I got the following error ā€œfile to bigā€ not sure what that means.
1652441385650.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I just let YouTube run this morning as I work around the house. A Theme Park Express video from the return of Disney cruising (after COVID shut down - August 2021) started playing.

As Adrian tours Cabana's the first time, here these two ass-hats stand.

I can't bear to hate watch the Kay's content these days, yet they haunt me through old videos from other Tubers! Ugh! :m šŸ¤Ŗ View attachment 1261440
Boy, has Mike gotten more voluptuous in the nine months since. Maybe we've been wrong and he's pregnant.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Welcome and excellent screen name. I canā€™t watch Michael but will still hate watch Dave. Dave has 366 views of the video he put up yesterday and he left my troll comment up because that is basically all heā€™s getting in terms of views and comments.

I just noticed Daveā€™s pinned comment from Twitter. Why wouldnā€™t he take it down when only 5 people retweeted in 7 months? I guess amazing race is a nonstarter.

View attachment 1262425
Oh Dear.....šŸ˜§
He honestly doesn't have a clue does he?

Reactions: 2
Correction. I will troll a live stream and Iā€™ll text my son so he joins in! Toonme head explosion.
View attachment 1263476

One more for the ladies šŸ˜˜
View attachment 1263482

I donā€™t want Dave to feel left out. Sorry Kelly I tried to toon you but I got the following error ā€œfile to bigā€ not sure what that means.
View attachment 1263488
OMG! I just about fell off my chair - laughing at these!!! Nice work... and sorry Kelly! Maybe next time!

Thank goodness you're still on board for Saturdays! I would miss ya!!! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Reactions: 1
Today 3:09- why try? I can understand this type of video mixed with several of the ship- but just one-particularly when you only release 3 days a week as it is!

Reactions: 4
Today 3:09- why try? I can understand this type of video mixed with several of the ship- but just one-particularly when you only release 3 days a week as it is!
Because he is a lazy YouTuber just putting anything out to try to make a few coins.

Today's crap didn't even work on my smart TV... It was a blank screen with his voice.

MK is the worst... šŸ¤”

Because he is a lazy YouTuber just putting anything out to try to make a few coins.

Today's crap didn't even work on my smart TV... It was a blank screen with his voice.

MK is the worst... šŸ¤”
I take this back... The video is now working on my TV.

I liked it more before I could see his melon head. šŸˆ

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Kelly Wertz letā€™s make up. Please leave this comment up. I went so far as to upload the amazing raceā€˜s logo for my pic.

rxVRgs7hMkXm6j14Z6eBWvQQ=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

CBS Producers for The Amazing Race

Dave, your Twitter retweet campaign that produced 5 retweets hit our radar. We want to feature you on the next season of the amazing race. Please call us.

One more for Dave. I skimmed and it was ridiculous. He called the River Liffey a lake front view.

xCpR_jNSv4sFx9SJ4Wc4M5I3=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Train Wreck

Thanks for allowing me to hate watch. I needed that.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
9FBE394F-3931-4A5A-8925-7630A38991D3.jpeg

After I commented that Dave was posting old Ireland videos, he made sure to include ā€œDay before St. Patrickā€™s Dayā€ in todayā€™s vlog title.

Surprised to see you listened my comment on Wednesdayā€™s video, Dave, especially since you said I was ā€œjust making something up.ā€
75500D1F-F2E0-4B00-879C-20706882B442.jpeg

Daveā€™s current Ireland vlog only has 95 views. Any bets on when we get the next rambling ā€œchannel updateā€ video?

I wonder if he is finally realizing that he only has the majority of his subscribers because he hitched his wagon to his brother back when his brother had a semi-successful channel?

They both made the mistake of thinking they were charismatic, compelling, and entertaining enough to carry videos regardless of the content. They arrogantly assume weā€™re tuning in for THEM because theyā€™re such wonderful personalities and not because of what theyā€™re showing or telling us. Thatā€™s all secondary to them. Itā€™s actually embarrassing at this point.

Reactions: 8
Dave Kayā€™s Dublin Musings:

On the River Liffey:
ā€œBeautiful waterfront view here. You know, this is that lake we walked by a couple times yesterday.ā€

On a Guinness truck:
ā€œHow often do you see a Guinness truck just chillinā€™ in the States? *strangled giggle* Not all that often, right? There it is. Thought itā€™d be cool to spot in front of that lakefront view.ā€

On the influence of Irish culture in the US:
ā€œIf you think about it, a lot of our country, a lot of our culture, I feel like comes from places like Ireland. Irelandā€™s a big, uh, impact for us. Lots of, you know, presidents and that, with the descendants.ā€

• Haha
So why is Dave at a museum showing displays while playing Deep in the Heart of Texas? I thought I was going crazy. Iā€™m tempted to comment on his asinine vlog and ask if this is a Comedy channel cause thereā€™s no way this is normal behavior. Then touches the pewter items and says hopefully we arenā€™t allergic and seems to have to be inside by dark.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have to apologize, I watched Michael's video on Friday. But hardly anyone else did? OMG the shunning is real!

Anyway, michael used a 3D camera setup to give a tour of a cruise ship room. I watched youtube on my TV, I have not tried the 3D experience, I never will. But I digress. Michael has managed to find an even worse way to produce a youtube room tour video. Until today I had thought that it would be impossible for michael to find a worse way to show a room on youtube. The previous standard was Michael's melon center screen blocking the view of the room. With michael's new technology he doesn't even need to direct our attention anywhere, he focuses on nothing. At least his head isn't front and center, but it is annoying in a whole brand new way. A video which is completely useless on a TV set. Michael's genius is on display, always plumbing for new lows. Like I said, I don't know what the "experience" is like viewing through something capable of 3D panning, but it's not worth the effort to see. Content is michael's problem, not technology.

• Heart
I have to apologize, I watched Michael's video on Friday. But hardly anyone else did? OMG the shunning is real!

Anyway, michael used a 3D camera setup to give a tour of a cruise ship room. I watched youtube on my TV, I have not tried the 3D experience, I never will. But I digress. Michael has managed to find an even worse way to produce a youtube room tour video. Until today I had thought that it would be impossible for michael to find a worse way to show a room on youtube. The previous standard was Michael's melon center screen blocking the view of the room. With michael's new technology he doesn't even need to direct our attention anywhere, he focuses on nothing. At least his head isn't front and center, but it is annoying in a whole brand new way. A video which is completely useless on a TV set. Michael's genius is on display, always plumbing for new lows. Like I said, I don't know what the "experience" is like viewing through something capable of 3D panning, but it's not worth the effort to see. Content is michael's problem, not technology.
I hear ya... The dorky video took four tries before it worked on my TV...These "K" men are idiots.

ahhh the real credit of course goes to @Cruising Into Obscurity

why the duck does he always have to have the most over the top, ridiculous, embarrassing costumes!?!?
Because he has NOTHING ELSE TO DO and is a complete weirdo!

The man has ZERO social skills and is an immediate red-flag notification, no matter where he goes.

What the heck... How can he be this old and not understand how off-putting he is!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I'm starting to think Dave's whole channel may be one epic troll. It's just got to be. He would have drowned in his cocoa long before now if he was really this stupid and helpless.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.