Michael & Dave Kay #9 Cruising into Obscurity with a Manic Dickcam POV

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m flattered Dave answered my original comment. One more. Hope I get an answer. duck you whale kelly.

bQzAzknT6tvBALBF35PVoR8g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

You've Said It All
11 hours ago
Nice work Dave. I hope you werenā€™t hung over from your other adventure. I liked the part when you said white wine at the distillery!

Hide reply

JWAK5mK0Vj4aFMhmq99GKjqw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Dave Kay

10 hours ago
So glad you enjoyed it! Thanks!

c8uBxdhRzlCjxyk0ftUcsljN=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Tony

I liked the part when he said ā€œIā€™m not sure, maybe, weā€™ll see, TBD, beautiful and amazingā€. I just mailed him a thesaurus.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
His costume reminds me ofā€¦.
769259CD-3013-4055-B67F-62442B3FAD98.jpeg

The difference is Colonel Sanders can button all of his buttons.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Here is Michael as Moon Knight.
no words other than: his face is covered, so that's positive.
View attachment 1259601
Medium Suit, seriously? Michael is choosing to dress as Medium Suit for Halloween parties? Self-aware people don't publish "first drafts." First drafts are filled with dumb ideas, that's why they are called "first drafts." Unless you're Mozart and you can write music like you're taking dictation. If "first drafts" were good, they would be called "final drafts" or "review drafts" or similar. Michael must be so proud of himself -- he took the Back Lot Tour at HS a few times, saw the costuming department, so he's a costuming expert. My mind reels from the conceit, self deception, the self-absorption, the lack of self-awareness. Also, I can't get the vision of Mom helping her son slide down the rabbit hole on this project out of my head, encouraging/furthering his obvious disconnect from reality. Michael's project for the next 5-6 months is designing an ill-fitting Halloween costume? That's just so sad I almost want to cry. Moving to Orlando was a very bad life decision. It's all on youtube, we watched it happen, like a car accident, it can't be ignored. I like to joke around about bad TV, but the "reality" of what is happening with Michael has just launched into a new direction. And he's publishing it. It boggles, I'm fully, completely, boggled. I don't boggle often, I'm well beyond flummoxed.

Reactions: 9
Best Life & Beyond is launching a completely ludicrous Patreon plan, and a lot of us over in those threads have some questions. Could those of you who dabbled in Mikey and Dave's Patreon clubhouses come over to the BLAB thread and give us a little briefing on what happens if they don't do what they promised, if you can get refunded, if they can block you, etc?

Their two tiers are $10 and $40! Even MK wouldn't have the nerve to try that!

Edit sorry, I didn't realize the link would go to what's currently the last page. I'm not sure how to fix it.

Last edited:
I just let YouTube run this morning as I work around the house. A Theme Park Express video from the return of Disney cruising (after COVID shut down - August 2021) started playing.

As Adrian tours Cabana's the first time, here these two ass-hats stand.

I can't bear to hate watch the Kay's content these days, yet they haunt me through old videos from other Tubers! Ugh! :m šŸ¤Ŗ
Screenshot_20220512-093003.png

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Hi everyone!

I started watching Michael several years back during the pre-ā€œFlorida Residentā€ days. Although he still came off as odd even back then, it seemed more innocent and he was far more watchable. His ā€œexcited out of state tourist visits WDWā€ angle was also far more relatable and interesting.

The wife and I would always make jokes about him but after the move to Florida, it intensified to pure hate-watching. Throw the arrival of Dave into the mix, who at one point seemed like he had it somewhat together and was the voice of reason, and it collapsed into being a total tit show.

Although it isnā€™t good for my blood pressure at this point, I still watch these two idiots for some reason. At some point I found this site and have lurked for a while. Finally decided it was time to jump into the conversation with some like-minded individuals.

Have a magical daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay.

Reactions: 16
Medium Suit, seriously? Michael is choosing to dress as Medium Suit for Halloween parties? Self-aware people don't publish "first drafts." First drafts are filled with dumb ideas, that's why they are called "first drafts." Unless you're Mozart and you can write music like you're taking dictation. If "first drafts" were good, they would be called "final drafts" or "review drafts" or similar. Michael must be so proud of himself -- he took the Back Lot Tour at HS a few times, saw the costuming department, so he's a costuming expert. My mind reels from the conceit, self deception, the self-absorption, the lack of self-awareness. Also, I can't get the vision of Mom helping her son slide down the rabbit hole on this project out of my head, encouraging/furthering his obvious disconnect from reality. Michael's project for the next 5-6 months is designing an ill-fitting Halloween costume? That's just so sad I almost want to cry. Moving to Orlando was a very bad life decision. It's all on youtube, we watched it happen, like a car accident, it can't be ignored. I like to joke around about bad TV, but the "reality" of what is happening with Michael has just launched into a new direction. And he's publishing it. It boggles, I'm fully, completely, boggled. I don't boggle often, I'm well beyond flummoxed.
I think the word is hubris.

Reactions: 2
Hi everyone!

I started watching Michael several years back during the pre-ā€œFlorida Residentā€ days. Although he still came off as odd even back then, it seemed more innocent and he was far more watchable. His ā€œexcited out of state tourist visits WDWā€ angle was also far more relatable and interesting.

The wife and I would always make jokes about him but after the move to Florida, it intensified to pure hate-watching. Throw the arrival of Dave into the mix, who at one point seemed like he had it somewhat together and was the voice of reason, and it collapsed into being a total tit show.

Although it isnā€™t good for my blood pressure at this point, I still watch these two idiots for some reason. At some point I found this site and have lurked for a while. Finally decided it was time to jump into the conversation with some like-minded individuals.

Welcome aboard, @Bison Burger! We are so happy you joined us! šŸ˜

I just let YouTube run this morning as I work around the house. A Theme Park Express video from the return of Disney cruising (after COVID shut down - August 2021) started playing.

As Adrian tours Cabana's the first time, here these two ass-hats stand.

I can't bear to hate watch the Kay's content these days, yet they haunt me through old videos from other Tubers! Ugh! :m šŸ¤Ŗ View attachment 1261440
I had to look at the video. Despite an effort to chat by Mikey, Adrian wanted nothing to do with them and didnā€™t stop for a second to talk. I think even among the nutjob disney vlogging community it is advised to stay clear of these two asswipes. To much exposure and youā€™ll be hanging out with your mom (the only lady in your life) jobless, getting fatter and trying Halloween costumes 6 months before the date

• Haha
I had to look at the video. Despite an effort to chat by Mikey, Adrian wanted nothing to do with them and didnā€™t stop for a second to talk. I think even among the nutjob disney vlogging community it is advised to stay clear of these two asswipes. To much exposure and youā€™ll be hanging out with your mom (the only lady in your life) jobless, getting fatter and trying Halloween costumes 6 months before the date
šŸ‘† I noticed that too.

Best to disassociate from the "Kay" men (and women - aka, weirdo Jane).

Reactions: 1
Hi everyone!

Welcome and excellent screen name. I canā€™t watch Michael but will still hate watch Dave. Dave has 366 views of the video he put up yesterday and he left my troll comment up because that is basically all heā€™s getting in terms of views and comments.

I just noticed Daveā€™s pinned comment from Twitter. Why wouldnā€™t he take it down when only 5 people retweeted in 7 months? I guess amazing race is a nonstarter.

1652386982183.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sad
Welcome and excellent screen name. I canā€™t watch Michael but will still hate watch Dave. Dave has 366 views of the video he put up yesterday and he left my troll comment up because that is basically all heā€™s getting in terms of views and comments.

I just noticed Daveā€™s pinned comment from Twitter. Why wouldnā€™t he take it down when only 5 people retweeted in 7 months? I guess amazing race is a nonstarter.

View attachment 1262425
What does this mean, @Claude4? No Saturday morning, live stream trolling with MK!?

We have to! Was hoping @claude5 may join in next time? (Snicker...) šŸ˜œšŸ’•

View attachment 1262425
What does this mean, @Claude4? No Saturday morning, live stream trolling with MK!?

We have to! Was hoping @claude5 may join in next time? (Snicker...) šŸ˜œšŸ’•

View attachment 1262425
It seems so desperate

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.