Michael and Dave Kay #7 Mystery Cruise Guest and Absent Hairy Chest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It looks like it's the guy with the yellow cap and white, long sleeve t-shirt that you can see twice before the beach chair scene. Once when MK is walking to South Beach (couldn't figure out the tram system) and once right before he loads up the giant dish of tacos.

Thoughts? šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
You can also see someone with a yellow cap in his sunglasses reflection when he gets off the ship walking towards the entrance of cocoa cay...at the 6:41 mark

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Yellow hat could definitely be a University of Michigan hat and that guy looks like it could be a kid based on his size in that chair and at the taco bar. We know Mike is 6' because he tells us constantly.

Reactions: 3
Yellow hat could definitely be a University of Michigan hat and that guy looks like it could be a kid based on his size in that chair and at the taco bar. We know Mike is 6' because he tells us constantly.
And shoe size 12 šŸ˜‚šŸ˜

Defintely looks like a kidā€¦the same one from behind him while boarding the ship.

I just noticed the Dave kay store on YouTube. Iā€™m speechless.
1645636316306.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

Defintely looks like a kidā€¦the same one from behind him while boarding the ship.
Just went back and looked at the first video. The little boy with the woman looks much younger than "yellow hat." Take a look and see what ya think. šŸ™ƒ

#mysteriesRfun

Reactions: 2

It's all starting to come together, I think! I'll put in some more research later, but this is the picture that I'm seeing:

Michael has kept secret from us this whole time that he is the father of a child from a short-lived relationship from the past. The mother and child now reside in Michigan, along with her other child from an earlier relationship.

Michael has been able to fulfill his financial responsibilities, but recently the court demands that he must spend time with his child as well. The mother refuses to leave her child with him alone in fear that he may appear in the vlogs, so she's required to join in the reunion. Disney cruises are too expensive and Michael doesn't want the experience to ruin his magic for Disney, so that's why he's chosen Royal Caribbean as a more affordable alternative. This also explains Michael's travels to Michigan and why he had court dates. He's also been partially truthful to his patreons in his explanation of travelling with "extended family", and it also provides reason for his recent disconnect with the expensive lifestyle of living in Disney World.

I'm not sure if he didn't know about this child before his relationship with DCDarling or if he knew but had just kept it hidden in his pathological lying tendencies, but the mystery is unfolding now!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Was here too ask the same thing.
So, he is pivoting from Disney centric to more cruises, because we keep telling him that we want to just see HIM. And we especially want to see HIM having fun. He says it several times to convince HIMself and us. He mentions that Disney has changed, massive crowds, etc., but it won't last. He says it's a natural process and things will get back to normal, it may take a few years, but it will happen. In the meantime, he will be cruising Norwegian, Celebrity, and Princess, but NOT Carnival. He will NOT be cruising on Carnival, and his tone is very emphatic. He may want to do a little research and understand who owns who...

I will personally be interested in what he thinks of Celebrity and Princess, and I've cruised both lines (also Carnival - which I actually liked). Those ships have definite demographics and I'm curious how it plays out.

He is obviously very high on the bounce in views from his first RC cruise video. He somehow thinks he is special and he can sustain views. I couldn't help but think that again, he did no research to see that cruise vlogging is probably more crowded than Disney vlogging. He thinks he has cracked the code because people just want to see more of HIM.

He said that he only used the GoPro on this cruise and loved the simplicity instead of carrying around the larger camera rig. He also showed the very popular vloggers camera, Canon GX7 Mark II, and said he will be using that more because it's easy to show HIM.

I wish that I made all of this up, but I didn't.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
So, he is pivoting from Disney centric to more cruises, because we keep telling him that we want to just see HIM. And we especially want to see HIM having fun. He says it several times to convince HIMself and us. He mentions that Disney has changed, massive crowds, etc., but it won't last. He says it's a natural process and things will get back to normal, it may take a few years, but it will happen. In the meantime, he will be cruising Norwegian, Celebrity, and Princess, but NOT Carnival. He will NOT be cruising on Carnival, and his tone is very emphatic. He may want to do a little research and understand who owns who...
I can get behind this as long as his cruise iteneraries consistently go through the Bermuda Triangle.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

I will personally be interested in what he thinks of Celebrity and Princess. Those ships have definite demographics and I'm curious how it plays out.

He is obviously very high on the bounce in views from his first RC cruise video. He somehow thinks he is special and he can sustain views. I couldn't help but think that again, he did no research to see that cruise vlogging is probably more crowded than Disney vlogging. He thinks he has cracked the code because people just want to see more of HIM.

He said that he only used the GoPro on this cruise and loved the simplicity instead of carrying around the larger camera rig. He also showed the very popular vloggers camera, Canon GX7 Mark II, and said he will be using that more because it's easy to show HIM.

I watched only because Iā€™m thinking of taking a cruise. I knew he wouldnā€™t put any effort into learning the ship so I would get an idea of what itā€™s like for a first time cruiser. He didnā€™t disappoint in that regard. I hope I wonā€™t be as lost as he was. LOL
He doesnā€™t stand a chance as a serious cruise vlogger. He wonā€™t spend any money on excursions and he canā€™t hide the fact that he only wants to be on Disney ships. Whatā€™s wrong with Carnival? Is it the racial diversity or that the ā€œfunā€ in fun ships doesnā€™t involve dressing up as characters.

I watched only because Iā€™m thinking of taking a cruise. I knew he wouldnā€™t put any effort into learning the ship so I would get an idea of what itā€™s like for a first time cruiser. He didnā€™t disappoint in that regard. I hope I wonā€™t be as lost as he was. LOL
He doesnā€™t stand a chance as a serious cruise vlogger. He wonā€™t spend any money on excursions and he canā€™t hide the fact that he only wants to be on Disney ships. Whatā€™s wrong with Carnival? Is it the racial diversity or that the ā€œfunā€ in fun ships doesnā€™t involve dressing up as characters.
Good question, and he didn't elaborate. I enjoyed Carnival (been on Carnival Vista and Carnival Breeze). Admittedly, the first time on Carnival was a little different for me, considering the immediate previous cruise I took was on Princess. Completely different products and vibe. As long as you know what Carnival is and what it isn't, it's not a bad value. We did love Princess though, just so elegant and relaxed. I'm no where near the average age of their demographic, but I really loved hanging out with that age group. They are so kind and welcoming.

I'm super curious how he manages Celebrity. They are #2 on the LGBTQ+ friendly list.

Watching todayā€™s vlog now and noticed (when heā€™s on the balcony at Coco Cay watching the other ship pull in) that the connecting door to the balcony of the room next to his is open!

ETA: when he sees the bag he says his mom would like on Coco Cay he says ā€œI canā€™t reach her right now, I guess Iā€™ll have to bring her back.ā€

Reactions: 5
Watching todayā€™s vlog now and noticed (when heā€™s on the balcony at Coco Cay watching the other ship pull in) that the connecting door to the balcony of the room next to his is open!
I noticed that also. There's also another scene where he's talking and you can clearly hear someone else. It almost sounds like a zipper going around a suitcase, or something like that.

ETA: when he sees the bag he says his mom would like on Coco Cay he says ā€œI canā€™t reach her right now, I guess Iā€™ll have to bring her back.ā€
Yup! Good find at 4:10! Definitely cruising with someone else!

Trying to get through the vlog but if he says "perfect day at Coco Cay" one more time, I'm going to lose it

Reactions: 6
Trying to get through the vlog but if he says "perfect day at Coco Cay" one more time, I'm going to lose it
Haha, I know right. He kept saying it wrong also. I know it's confusing because it's Coco Cay (rhymes with Kay - which should help him, DUH), but in his mind, it's conflicting with Castaway Cay (pronounced KEY).

Did you hear when he actually called Coco Cay, Castaway Cay? He can't separate his brain from Disney. And how many times did he point out the Norwegian ship? Geesh, he must have mentioned it 5 times.

I will personally be interested in what he thinks of Celebrity and Princess, and I've cruised both lines (also Carnival - which I actually liked). Those ships have definite demographics and I'm curious how it plays out.

His RCL video has 19k views as of now. Someone tell cruise boy thatā€™s still a putrid amount of views by any metric.

There is another possible sighting at the 17:17 mark
huh.PNG

Just went back and looked at the first video. The little boy with the woman looks much younger than "yellow hat." Take a look and see what ya think. šŸ™ƒ

#mysteriesRfun
the kid was seen again just ahead of Mikey at the 17:58 mark and again when getting food at the 20:41 mark. I also found him sitting in the chair next to Mikey at the 24:12ish mark
kid.PNG

kids1.PNG

kids2.PNG

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.