Michael and Dave Kay #7 Mystery Cruise Guest and Absent Hairy Chest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a quick note that you usually don't get a table for yourself if you are cruising alone. So him eating with others is not really a sign of a mysterious woman. Can just be the lucky random person that got to sit next to Micheal.

Recap:

- Michael Kay is finally out on the sea again with a non Disney cruise! This is new for Micheal.

- He has started a podcast. The podcast is interviews with his patreons, around an hour and extremely boring. :((

- The brothers seems to be on speaking terms again.

- Michael still loves America and have new swimwear with the American flag! 🇺🇸🤠

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Is the podcast still a thing? It doesn’t seem like I’ve noticed a mention for a minute.

I’ve gone three days without being deleted from Dave’s most recent video. I guess I need to be less aggressive with my comments.

Thelma Johnson
3 days ago
Come on subs—why isn’t anyone watching? This is well researched content and I learned a lot.

• Haha
All of his viewers are confused, too! As we keep asking, why not just say you have a "friend" with who doesn't want to be on camera.

uUZ2Yr1kmH30uQVInx-X6Wqx=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Boston VH
10 hours ago
Love the video! Are you cruising alone Michael?
XTJ7_-GIGtGxeqyjHX_nZAg4=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Keith Thompson
10 hours ago
You keep saying 'US' in the video. Who were you on the cruise with?
JMQIEoyjmMtkGZm75zKq3-2g=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Lynda Mogul
13 hours ago
Is there any reason why all single vloggers say "WE" and NOT "I?"
KpeMdly2HVgjCIdwEzyEw3lN=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Jim Amaral
14 hours ago
Ok, spill it!! You keep saying “us, we, we’re” you are not alone!!! Who you cruising with??
__tYD1GmaLMKGw_v3rX62jEQ=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Yuli
20 hours ago (edited)
Michael is this a solo trip??? How is it going on a cruise alone? Would you recommend it
Pibdnh1li8xG9eKyOUvrPAwg=s48-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

susan stalter
22 hours ago
Kyle Palo was just on the same cruise…it will be interesting to compare solo cruises.

Just a quick note that you usually don't get a table for yourself if you are cruising alone. So him eating with others is not really a sign of a mysterious woman. Can just be the lucky random person that got to sit next to Micheal.
Even during “covid” times? I feel like that would be one of the last things to return. We wouldn’t know for sure though because Michael doesn’t give any facts or useful info, just his opinion on things or states the obvious.

Reactions: 1
Someone commented on the last thread that you had to wear a shirt for flowrider. That is not correct, if you look at 25:25, the person after Michael didn't have a shirt on.

Also, I agree with poster above, I don't think during covid they would risk people dining together from different households unless requested. Last thing they want is additional risk right now.

So if Mike was on same cruise as Kyle and Kyle had a blue wrist band showing he was vaxxed and Mike had a white wrist band...hmmmm

• Wow
Not saying he is not alone, I think Mama Kay and her cleavage are with him, but I think the other dishes we see are from his first dessert, and what’s in front of him is his “secondsies.”

• Haha
So if Mike was on same cruise as Kyle and Kyle had a blue wrist band showing he was vaxxed and Mike had a white wrist band...hmmmm
As much as it kills me to say this. White also means vaxxed. I was on an RCCL cruise last month. Got a white wrist band when I checked it. My roommate checked in with another person..his was blue.
No wristband means no Vax.

TLDR Recap for New People: Over the course of the last 50 pages Michael's videos were horrible and generally uninteresting. He did manage to decrease the amount of crap that was worth taking to the time rage about, however. That might be an improvement, the next 50 pages will tell. Stay tuned!

Reactions: 5
After watching the video, I think Michael was not alone on the cruise (likely with his mother) but was definitely alone in his stateroom. He says “it’s just us” so no need to separate the bed in his stateroom which others have said implies a second person, but Michael uses “we” to refer to himself and the viewer all the time. So I think “it’s just us” means Michael and the viewer. Which is bleeping weird, but there you go. He also said the same thing after the surfing thing — he asks the camera “did you see us?” when it was literally only him. Very weird, but it’s a combo of the Royal Kay We and some sort of creepy attempt at a mind meld with the viewer.

Also want to point out that Adam Hattan has met up with friends on cruises who didn’t want to be seen or heard on camera, and he accommodated that very naturally. He straight up said “I’ll be having dinner with a friend who doesn’t want to be in the vlog, so if you notice any weird angles or editing, I’m doing that to protect the person’s privacy.” And guess what? It worked fine, and no one cared. It’s so much weirder to have someone with you but pretend to be alone.

Reactions: 15
Someone commented on the last thread that you had to wear a shirt for flowrider. That is not correct, if you look at 25:25, the person after Michael didn't have a shirt on.
I would swear when we did our cruise in October the sign with the disclaimer stated tops and bottoms are required. I do have a faulty memory, but if Kyle Pallo couldn’t ice skate without long pants, I can believe Mike couldn’t “surf” without a shirt.

After watching the video, I think Michael was not alone on the cruise (likely with his mother) but was definitely alone in his stateroom. He says “it’s just us” so no need to separate the bed in his stateroom which others have said implies a second person, but Michael uses “we” to refer to himself and the viewer all the time. So I think “it’s just us” means Michael and the viewer. Which is bleeping weird, but there you go. He also said the same thing after the surfing thing — he asks the camera “did you see us?” when it was literally only him. Very weird, but it’s a combo of the Royal Kay We and some sort of creepy attempt at a mind meld with the viewer.

Also want to point out that Adam Hattan has met up with friends on cruises who didn’t want to be seen or heard on camera, and he accommodated that very naturally. He straight up said “I’ll be having dinner with a friend who doesn’t want to be in the vlog, so if you notice any weird angles or editing, I’m doing that to protect the person’s privacy.” And guess what? It worked fine, and no one cared. It’s so much weirder to have someone with you but pretend to be alone.
I agree, but being upfront is not something Mikey understands. It's all smoke and mirrors with him and what makes him look good.

Reactions: 5
Has anyone else noticed that Michael seems to be hearting a lot more comments these day? And that's it's almost always a women's comment. I just found this weird. Like a creepy way of flirting.

You are 100% correct. This is just another example of how he bends the truth, and creates a false narrative. Now, he is claiming that he was with "extended family" on the cruise, but what extended family means to Michael and the Karlsbergs is probably much different from what it means to you and I.

Now, he is saying that he's giving the audience what they have been asking for, which is seeing Michael having fun. I don't know who these people are, and what they're smoking, but okay.

Reactions: 3
You are 100% correct. This is just another example of how he bends the truth, and creates a false narrative. Now, he is claiming that he was with "extended family" on the cruise, but what extended family means to Michael and the Karlsbergs is probably much different from what it means to you and I.

Now, he is saying that he's giving the audience what they have been asking for, which is seeing Michael having fun. I don't know who these people are, and what they're smoking, but okay.
Is this information from Patreon???

Does anyone know what the "future of our channel" Patreon post is about? Is Mikey finally calling it quits?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.