Michael and Dave Kay #7 Mystery Cruise Guest and Absent Hairy Chest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have no Patreon intel, but I wonder if he’s going to shift to being a less Disney-centric channel? As recently as six months ago I would have said there’s no way, but after the fallout from Vaccinegate and then Lightning Lane adding insult to injury, I’m not so sure.

Did anyone else notice how he repeatedly used the words “magic” and “magical” in the RCL vlog? Those words used to be reserved only for Disney, and he even used to use a different signoff than “have a magical day” for his non-Disney videos.

My guess is that he’s fully morphing his persona from Disney Vlogger to Central Florida Retiree. I mean, I bet he thinks we all want more content of him reviewing gifted sports bar cheeseburgers and pawing through the merchandise in golf shops, letting only the faintest hint of wounded yearning escape his lips when he sees a silhouette of Mickey ears subtly embroidered on a polo shirt, but that’s gonna be a hard pass from me.

It’s truly astounding how quickly and powerfully greed can absolutely wreck a person. Michael was a young man with a secure, well-paying job in a large city with a lot to offer. He loved Disney, but his creepy parents conditioned him to look for dollar signs everywhere and then his mom assured him that his awful personality would be enough to keep the cash flowing once he got some internet attention. This guy upended his life and has absolutely nothing to show for it, and he ruined his favorite hobby for himself in the process (not to mention his family relationships). He could have just continued being a guy who went on fun Disney trips a few times a year but instead he’s become a guy who babbles into a camera on a cruise trying to reassure himself that everything is okay.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
His attempts at being mysterious are his underhanded way of getting more comments. Way to be obvious, Mike.
I was sure he was there with others from the beginning. No way his cheap ass is paying double fare for a balcony cabin and if it comes out he convinced another girlfriend to pretend she isn’t there, I’ll fly to Florida just to slap his face (since his own mother won’t do her job).
That being said, the video wasn’t very good, the overall theme of, “I don’t know what deck I’m on” wasn’t a good look. And big surprise, standard cruise food isn’t amazing.
It would make a good drinking game though. Drink every time he says Disney on a Royal Caribbean vlog. Everyone would be hammered in the first 2 minutes!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Knew the vlog would be great when Michael takes up more space in the thumbnail than the cruise ship itself! :ROFLMAO:

Pretty clear this is Michael's desparate attempt to keep his channel alive. Enjoy your short term viewership, bud. Your narcissistic ego and fake enthusiasm will kill all the value from anyone that discovered your channel through that vlog. Glad that every inch was magical though!

Reactions: 4
I was sure he was there with others from the beginning. No way his cheap ass is paying double fare for a balcony cabin and if it comes out he convinced another girlfriend to pretend she isn’t there, I’ll fly to Florida just to slap his face (since his own mother won’t do her job).
If DCDarling couldn't be introduced to Mama Kay because "no woman is good enough" in her eyes, I have a hard time thinking that he'd be on a cruise with both of them, and I'm SURE Mom is with him.

If he is with that woman with the child, and she continues to be pictured walking a few feet behind him, I'm just going to have to call her "Ofmichael."

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If DCDarling couldn't be introduced to Mama Kay because "no woman is good enough" in her eyes, I have a hard time thinking that he'd be on a cruise with both of them, and I'm SURE Mom is with him.

If he is with that woman with the child, and she continues to be pictured walking a few feet behind him, I'm just going to have to call her "Ofmichael."
Tits McGee should do nothing but sing the praises of anyone who even remotely considers being with the adult/boys she’s raised.
#never getting grandkids

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Wow... new video. Two words. TRAIN WRECK. 🤐

I think I see Momma Kay's refection in the elevator doors as Mike "makes his way" back to his room after dinner (end of video)?? 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Something for the ladies…Michael’s big belly!
1645624702984.jpeg

My personal favorite is ”relaxing“ Michael.
1645625306800.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
In the latest video, Michael makes it seems like his mom is with him. He's looking at merch on the beach, he sees a purse that he thinks his mom would like and mentions having her come back to see it.

Reactions: 2
In the latest video, Michael makes it seems like his mom is with him. He's looking at merch on the beach, he sees a purse that he thinks his mom would like and mentions having her come back to see it.
I think she's with him. I think I may see her reflection in the elevator doors as he is walking back to his room after dinner (near end of video).

(Black dress)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Something for the ladies…Michael’s big belly!
I told you he wasn't showing us mercy on the FlowRider. I asked my husband, and he remembered the rash guard being, if not required, firmly suggested.

I kind of want to watch the video. But also kind of not.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Look at the relaxing photo Claude4 posted above. Someone is sitting beside him. If he was alone, he would not have someone sitting so close to him, there are empty chairs right behind him. Definitely with someone. But who?

Reactions: 3
I thought he was going to pass out going up all of those stairs. He was wheezing like Fatty McGee on the old Adam Sandler album.

3 desserts, 3 appetizers and probably 2 servings of the tenderloin if not 3. He is getting bigger by the second. I am not a small guy but there is no way I could even attempt to eat that much food.

Last edited:
I'll say this: the views from yesterday's video are significantly higher than even his most watched recent videos.

Man, he sounds winded just walking on the beach.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
If you’ve ever had this misfortune of watching Dave’s videos, you’ll know he does zero research. His word salad videos contain countless “who knows, we’ll see, maybe and not sure”. Today’s video didn’t disappoint. Zero research and Dave doesn’t get sarcasm. He rarely responds to my trolling And if you are reading this Kelly Wertz or other stans—duck off and stop eating you fatty.
8HhoPCwgdBbbEiH4GU4upIS3=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Thelma Johnson
1 hour ago
Thanks Dave I’m an 80 year old widower and I can’t travel anymore. I appreciate all the research that goes into your videos. I learned so much.

WAK5mK0Vj4aFMhmq99GKjqw=s176-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Hide 2 replies

8HhoPCwgdBbbEiH4GU4upIS3=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Thelma Johnson
1 hour ago
Sorry widow.

JWAK5mK0Vj4aFMhmq99GKjqw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Dave Kay

49 minutes ago
I’m glad you enjoy them!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Look at the relaxing photo Claude4 posted above. Someone is sitting beside him. If he was alone, he would not have someone sitting so close to him, there are empty chairs right behind him. Definitely with someone. But who?
It looks like it's the guy with the yellow cap and white, long sleeve t-shirt that you can see twice before the beach chair scene. Once when MK is walking to South Beach (couldn't figure out the tram system) and once right before he loads up the giant dish of tacos.

Thoughts? 🤷‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.