Michael and Dave Kay #3 Unvaxxed and Unwaxed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My soon to be deleted troll.
chudlyfudly
chudlyfudly
36 minutes ago
Hey Michael, I saw Dave's video of Ratatouille, will you be covering it too?

Going Viral
Going Viral

I think Michael lost his media privileges. He hasnā€™t post from the parks in a while and Iā€™m worried.

Reactions: 6
Oompa Loompa is back again today. Why can't this dumbass fix the lighting in his studio?? He is just a giant orange head.

Reactions: 5
Oh yeah, you're talking about the Mom's Panel, which is now rebranded to planDisney. What a bunch of kooks. It was originally a cool idea to take real people with real experiences and have them help answer questions and things that weren't necessarily on the Disney static FAQ. But it evolved into a freaking cult of robots. The responses are completely canned and shallow. I know quite a few of the members from various FB groups, etc., and they all are really nice people, but even the selection process has become a tit show.
The Disney Parks Mom Panel was a huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge joke. Most of the people included had little to no knowledge of the Parks. I remember right before Toy Story Land opened they kept calling it Toy Story World, and one of the Moms was tweeting stuff like #mickeypanckes and posting pictures of mickey waffles.

• Haha
STUDIO VIDEO!
šŸ˜³
What are the odds this idiot got Covid???
3 studio videos in a row, why? Is he trying to kill his channel? A whole video discussing merchandise, one of which is a baseball hat that, per usual, doesn't fit his big head. He must've filmed all of these in one day, 'cuz he's so busy doing??? Too busy to go with Dave to Ratatouille. Again, why live by Disney if you're never actually going to go there & film. He's now completely flip flopped from when he moved there, from going to Disney every single day to not going at all?

This is what's posted on his Patreon:
First time on Delta!

So, he flew Delta airlines home? Cali?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
3 studio videos in a row, why? Is he trying to kill his channel? A whole video discussing merchandise, one of which is a baseball hat that, per usual, doesn't fit his big head. He must've filmed all of these in one day, 'cuz he's so busy doing??? Too busy to go with Dave to Ratatouille. Again, why live by Disney if you're never actually going to go there & film. He's now completely flip flopped from when he moved there, from going to Disney every single day to not going at all?

First time on Delta!

He can have a Break lol :rolleyes: which is a good thing. No human being can go to the parks 365 days a year.

• Angry
Reactions: 1

First time on Delta!

I think he said a while back he was headed to Disneyland. I'm betting he was headed there. Still doesn't excuse the fact that he has been MIA from the parks for a while. If his AP has been revoked I'd laugh my ass off.

Reactions: 3
Perhaps he had to pre-tape a bunch of stuff ahead of going to Disneyland? Thus the studio videos fit this. If it was park vlogs, people may be able to tell that they are older videos that were pre-taped.

Oh I have no idea about Daveā€™s AP. He seems to say one thing and then do another. Remember the ā€œIā€™m done vloggingā€? That lasted.
Dave downgraded his pass to the weekday select. He canceled his Universal AP.

• Haha
Dave downgraded his pass to the weekday select. He canceled his Universal AP.
That's what we had (and we let expire and we're taking a break from APs after 15+ years)

That's interesting that they let him downgrade to a weekly select when they weren't selling any new passes and it was advertised as more of a renewal of current APs rather than the ability to upgrade or downgrade (given they knew the new pass tiers were coming anyways).
I guess that was a loophole.

Dave's Ratatat video is so bad I can't even get my brain to recall anything, instantly repressed it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
The thought that this gross unvaxxed man child is going to (potentially) be going to DL is awful.
I hope his comments get flooded with people asking if he is ONCE AGAIN traveling unvaxxed.

Dave's Ratatat video is so bad I can't even get my brain to recall anything, instantly repressed it.
I tried to scan it to make sure MK really wasn't there and just hiding and just the literal seconds I watched were barf.

The thought that this gross unvaxxed man child is going to (potentially) be going to DL is awful.
I hope his comments get flooded with people asking if he is ONCE AGAIN traveling unvaxxed.

I tried to scan it to make sure MK really wasn't there and just hiding and just the literal seconds I watched were barf.
There is nothing illegal about traveling unvaccinated. Air travel simply requires one to wear a mask.

It's not illegal to travel unvaxxed and it's not illegal to travel while ignorant. Dave does both.

• Haha
Reactions: 7

First time on Delta!

[/QUOTE
If he flew back "home" it would be to Maryland

First time on Delta!

If he flew back "home" it would be to Maryland.

Reactions: 2
It's not illegal to travel unvaxxed and it's not illegal to travel while ignorant. Dave does both.
it's not illegal, but to go from a state that is passing covid around like mono at a high school house party and travel just doesn't sit right with me.
especially considering that MK has show us over and over and over that he doesn't care. delta is WAY more contagious and people like him are letting it fester into something even worse.

edit: I'm sorry, but it sucks that people like him continue to make those of us who have "done it right" deal with their bullshit. Most of us have to worry about real life things every single day, knowing him and Dave are just bleeping around the parks spreading tit makes me angry.

If he flew back "home" it would be to Maryland.
Yeah, I had forgotten he was doing that. Explains the studio videos.

it's not illegal, but to go from a state that is passing covid around like mono at a high school house party and travel just doesn't sit right with me.
especially considering that MK has show us over and over and over that he doesn't care. delta is WAY more contagious and people like him are letting it fester into something even worse.

edit: I'm sorry, but it sucks that people like him continue to make those of us who have "done it right" deal with their bullshit. Most of us have to worry about real life things every single day, knowing him and Dave are just bleeping around the parks spreading tit makes me angry.
I was reacting to the comment above mine, not yours, sorry. Dave's an idiot was my point, it's not illegal to travel unvaxxed, but if you're unvaxxed and stupid like Dave, it's a problem.

Reactions: 4

The comments never flooded when Dave flew to Texas and Hawaii. Just saying.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.