Michael and Dave Kay #3 Unvaxxed and Unwaxed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Disney invites a LOT of people to the parks, so I'm not surprised. They have a whole moms/creators panel (sry I forget the name now) & so many other things. With all of this bad press from these joker vloggers + the fact that they will shell out the money to go to these events anyhow in order to have "content" to film, I would kick them off too :)
Oh yeah, you're talking about the Mom's Panel, which is now rebranded to planDisney. What a bunch of kooks. It was originally a cool idea to take real people with real experiences and have them help answer questions and things that weren't necessarily on the Disney static FAQ. But it evolved into a freaking cult of robots. The responses are completely canned and shallow. I know quite a few of the members from various FB groups, etc., and they all are really nice people, but even the selection process has become a tit show.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Something is definitely going on with Mikey. I don’t know what but the lack of social media posts (and quality of the ones posted) plus the lack of content in his most recent videos…

I also find it ironic he went to Kimonos, the one place he swore he would never go to again because it didn’t “feel good”. It’s almost like he is trying to get back in the good graces with Disney.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Something is definitely going on with Mikey. I don’t know what but the lack of social media posts (and quality of the ones posted) plus the lack of content in his most recent videos…

I also find it ironic he went to Kimonos, the one place he swore he would never go to again because it didn’t “feel good”. It’s almost like he is trying to get back in the good graces with Disney.
With the rumors of Disney making media cuts this past Friday, maybe Mike is trying to figure out a new game plan for the 50th.

Didn’t someone mention that Mikey was no where to be seen in Dave’s Ratatouille vlog? Maybe Mikey was pouting at home about the recent downgrade in Disney status and crying on mommy’s shoulder. 😂
The current Ratatouille vlogs are coming out of the AP and DVC preview events. Not really from media previews. I am sure Dave went via an AP preview event and don't see why Michael wouldn't have had the same opportunity via his AP.

Is there any possible way Michael Kay got a real job? He's done a lot of studio vlogs recently. A lot of his on location videos are in the evening.

I can't imagine him giving up his dream of being the next Stacey, but maybe Mom's money is running out and the YouTube dollars aren't rolling in to pay for his expensive Windermere home.

TBD.

Reactions: 2
The current Ratatouille vlogs are coming out of the AP and DVC preview events. Not really from media previews. I am sure Dave went via an AP preview event and don't see why Michael wouldn't have had the same opportunity via his AP.
Thats why I was inquiring. I knew Dave wasn’t for the media event. Michael should have been able to go the same day if they tried to get passes at the same time. It is all just very weird and fishy.

Reactions: 2
Thats why I was inquiring. I knew Dave wasn’t for the media event. Michael should have been able to go the same day if they tried to get passes at the same time. It is all just very weird and fishy.
I thought Dave quit his AP after finding it wasn't worth for him in 2020.

When did he go back to Kimono's?

Not "Feel Good" had nothing to do with there lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
The whole thing is weird, Michael should be there running around in that ridiculous hat they are selling squealing about the food.

• Heart
The whole thing is weird, Michael should be there running around in that ridiculous hat they are selling squealing about the food.
Everything has been weird lately The Tracker's, PMM Nate, Dev, Dave vlogging Ratatouille alone....x

Are you talking about what he said in the car leaving after the parking and the day it was closed or are you talking about since he went finally eating and said that there?

Last edited:

Oh I have no idea about Dave’s AP. He seems to say one thing and then do another. Remember the “I’m done vlogging”? That lasted.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Some already know this but word on the street (aka TTT thread) is there's some tea that our boy Mikey (and PMM) are no longer invited media with Disney.

Poster stated it came from an internal source at Disney. Apparently the list of purged people includes 15 “influencers” and 6 bloggers and some of them are DVC members.

Take the tea with a grain of salt (still needs to be confirmed by watching MK's future vlogs as it's doubtful MK would acknowledge this) BUT maybe Mikey's cruise antics (using the term loosely) are catching up with him?!?!? 🤷‍♀️
Is the purge list who's invited accepted or is the purge list those that are not to be removed?

A few days ago he posted it on IG. I thought it was the parking at the swan he didn’t like which is where kimonos is? Lol

Everything has been weird lately The Tracker's, PMM Nate, Dev, Dave vlogging Ratatouille alone....x

Are you talking about what he said in the car leaving after the parking and the day it was closed or are you talking about since he went finally eating and said that there?
What he said when he went there last year, was charged to park and was mad about it, despite the sign saying you had to pay to park.

His most recent trip to Kimonos got nothing but praise on his IG.

• Wow
A few days ago he posted it on IG. I thought it was the parking at the swan he didn’t like which is where kimonos is? Lol

What he said when he went there last year, was charged to park and was mad about it, despite the sign saying you had to pay to park.

His most recent trip to Kimonos got nothing but praise on his IG.
Ok Cool thank's I just discovered now seeing his instagram post!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.