Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

missmothman

Hollly shittt guys Mikey has just posted on IG that the salmon and the steak at Space 220 are the new best.
Let me guess on his video reactions...

Mind blown 🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯🤯
Ok Disney, okay, (clinks fork down on plate, hand over face while leaning back) I see what you did there (laughs awkwardly), I see what you did. This is THE best xxxxxx, yep I just said it. Flavorful, the flavor/richness/not too (insert flavor here) but not overly (insert flavor here).

• Haha
Reactions: 25
CHRISTMAS CAME EARLY BOYS AND GIRLS!!!!! WE HAVE AN EMOTIONALLY VULNERABLE "MAN" THAT CAN BE EXPLOITED!
I’m not gonna lie, I’m actually a little impressed with Dave. He owns things a hell of a lot more than his brother ever did and has a willingness to be vulnerable. I heard him talking about many of the same things I faced with his brother (too much free time spent on videos taking away from relationship time, shitty communication skills, lack of friends to healthily deal with stuff). I have a glimmer of hope he’s realizing that following in his brothers steps is a terrible idea.

I hope he really considers how not addressing those issues created the sad case that is Michael today… and does the self work his brother didn’t.

And just for shits and giggles since I like y’all… a side-by-side look at where both MK and myself are today. A direct comparison of ignoring your flaws vs. self work.
797A3CC1-84AF-49D2-87AA-DBE07C290845.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 23

Medium Shirt

Long time lurker here! This is my first post so please bear with me… it is lengthy, but I have to report my first MK sighting!
I visited Epcot Wednesday night for Harmonious and did not know “media” would be there. (First time as a passholder and currently lack all knowledge of what to do/when to go to the parks)😆
Anyway, the vloggers were out in full force and my first sighting was of PMM walking around World Showcase (looking as jolly as ever).

All the vloggers set up camp between America and Japan. As I was walking past their area, I saw the man child in all his glory: Michael Kay. I wanted to witness him in his natural habit so I found a spot out of sight to observe. He had his camera set up on a trash can and was talking to “stans”. They would ask for his picture and he would pose the exact same way as Mickey Mouse… with his leg and hand out. It was the most awkward and cringe thing I’ve ever seen. I was surprised with the amount of people coming up to him, there were a lot, and he was obviously putting on a show. After the fans would leave, he would get quiet and go on his phone. When fans approached, his persona would turn on with his voice getting higher and of course, his animated expressions. You could tell he loved the attention. He also did not have a media pass on, nor did any other vlogger that I remember seeing.
MK was by himself for a bit, then “mom” appeared with two waters. She was reserved and when he was talking to fans, she would keep her distance. She did not talk and let MK do his thing. I don’t think I saw him talk to mom at all between any interactions, it was a bit odd.

There was a man who actually asked for MK’s autograph in a Disney autograph book. Yes, his actual AUTOGRAPH. After witnessing that, I had enough and had to walk away.

Luckily I did not see him again until after the show while walking towards the exit/entrance. MK and mom were sitting down and both were on their phones. I did not see them talk to each other, and after a few minutes, Michael took his camera and filmed walking under the ball. I kept walking and spotted Adam The Woo filming by himself. Once I got to the fountain, some vloggers were gathered together. I saw MK snapping pics by the fountain and talking to Dani.702. He brought her to say hi to his mom. She was the only vlogger I saw him interact with. After that, I did not see him again and assumed he left.

If you read all of this, thank you. I didn’t want to leave anything out and it was quite the night to see MK and vloggers we love to hate. I don’t follow Dave Kay (because it’s Dave Kay), and am not sure what he’s up to… but he was not there. Just Michael and his camera crew, aka: mom.

Please enjoy these photos I stealthily took. I did crop out the other people for privacy, so that’s why some might be different in size. (Also posting my Adam pics)

Thanks for all the laughs on here, and as our favorite medium-shirt-stained-sugar-lover always says: have a magical dayyyyy!
Great shots of me in action!

• Haha
Reactions: 22

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
I agree with everyone here, and this video turned me off to Michael even more. I'm not sure that was possible, but it solidified my opinion that he is a shitty person and everything that comes out of his mouth is self serving and hypocritical. Judging from the number of views he received from his click bait title, we may be seeing more of this crap.

I'm not impressed. I found it to be vapid and self serving. What he said could have been said in 90% less time, and I have no doubt he has an ulterior motive. After the video comes out, he released a glamour shot of himself taken with the "pretty" filter on his new iPhone (this was on Patreon).

It would not surprise me if he did this as a kiss-up to Disney, trying to get back into the media invite list. Regardless, he's exploiting cast members and that's disgusting. If he cared so much about cast members, then he should have been wearing a mask all those times, following Disney's policy and protecting the CM's and other guests.

Also, why not unmonetize the video since he's so moved by the magic that cast members create? Or take the ad revenue and donate it to a cast member fund? Otherwise, he's exploiting the situation.

How many times have we seen him rush and run to be the first at things? Pandora, Toy Story Land, Galaxy's Edge at Disneyland...and I guess he forgot about that time when he pimped out Splash Mountain merch right after Disney announced the new theming. He couldn't wait to get his grubby hands on that cup.

Screen Shot 2021-09-26 at 8.58.52 AM.png

• Heart
Reactions: 21

cat eye

Long time lurker here! This is my first post so please bear with me… it is lengthy, but I have to report my first MK sighting!
I visited Epcot Wednesday night for Harmonious and did not know “media” would be there. (First time as a passholder and currently lack all knowledge of what to do/when to go to the parks)😆
Anyway, the vloggers were out in full force and my first sighting was of PMM walking around World Showcase (looking as jolly as ever).

All the vloggers set up camp between America and Japan. As I was walking past their area, I saw the man child in all his glory: Michael Kay. I wanted to witness him in his natural habit so I found a spot out of sight to observe. He had his camera set up on a trash can and was talking to “stans”. They would ask for his picture and he would pose the exact same way as Mickey Mouse… with his leg and hand out. It was the most awkward and cringe thing I’ve ever seen. I was surprised with the amount of people coming up to him, there were a lot, and he was obviously putting on a show. After the fans would leave, he would get quiet and go on his phone. When fans approached, his persona would turn on with his voice getting higher and of course, his animated expressions. You could tell he loved the attention. He also did not have a media pass on, nor did any other vlogger that I remember seeing.
MK was by himself for a bit, then “mom” appeared with two waters. She was reserved and when he was talking to fans, she would keep her distance. She did not talk and let MK do his thing. I don’t think I saw him talk to mom at all between any interactions, it was a bit odd.

There was a man who actually asked for MK’s autograph in a Disney autograph book. Yes, his actual AUTOGRAPH. After witnessing that, I had enough and had to walk away.

Luckily I did not see him again until after the show while walking towards the exit/entrance. MK and mom were sitting down and both were on their phones. I did not see them talk to each other, and after a few minutes, Michael took his camera and filmed walking under the ball. I kept walking and spotted Adam The Woo filming by himself. Once I got to the fountain, some vloggers were gathered together. I saw MK snapping pics by the fountain and talking to Dani.702. He brought her to say hi to his mom. She was the only vlogger I saw him interact with. After that, I did not see him again and assumed he left.

If you read all of this, thank you. I didn’t want to leave anything out and it was quite the night to see MK and vloggers we love to hate. I don’t follow Dave Kay (because it’s Dave Kay), and am not sure what he’s up to… but he was not there. Just Michael and his camera crew, aka: mom.

Please enjoy these photos I stealthily took. I did crop out the other people for privacy, so that’s why some might be different in size. (Also posting my Adam pics)

Thanks for all the laughs on here, and as our favorite medium-shirt-stained-sugar-lover always says: have a magical dayyyyy!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Michael's video today about courtesy or w/e he was rambling about:
Michael clearly did not want to discuss the circumstances which led him to lecture his audience which means that Michael got the short end of some stick and he felt that it was necessary to whine about indirectly. He knew that if he explained how he felt he got screwed he would be pilloried.
Someone must have been pushed out of the way by someone and got the last one of an item Michael wanted. That experience Michael felt it necessary to tell his audience not to be assholes. The problem: Michael is lecturing against behavior that he routinely engages in. But it was such a rambling word salad I thought he was copying Dave.

Reactions: 20

SEAL_87

I was at the soft opening of Harmonious tonight (mixed opinions for me - they'll never top Illuminations no matter how fancy they get)... and guess who I saw with his mommy and DID NOT have a media pass???!!!!

We watched the show from where all the media pass people had special viewing (the prime viewing spot by the gift shop where they always host dessert parties). Disney execs were there as well as countless vloggers - I saw Dev, TRACKER (yes Tracker), and some other assholes who sounded pompous and entitled (complaining about the other side being let in first). I can confirm Michael WAS NOT in the media pass viewing area and DID NOT have the special lanyard. From what I could tell based on where he filmed & posted, he was in the general viewing area on the other side, but up front row against the railing because he got there 6 hours early.

On most of the way out, from that area to the front, we were behind/aside M & M (Mike n Mom). He talked in a normal low volume tone when speaking to her while walking, and then when the light bulbs changed on Spaceship Earth he did his typical bananas eruption and immediately turned on the camera and squealed. He definitely seemed surprised and excited pointing it out to mom before the camera turned on, but he whipped it out like a Western six-shooter and hammed it up big time for the video.

He was also chatting it up with Dani 702 big time in the entrance area where everyone was taking photos of SE with the new lighting. He introduced her to Mom too :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Last, on the way out in the parking lot we overheard him talking to mom in a normal tone... I was able to hear him say "I'm tired but I need to go home and edit this tonight.":LOL::LOL:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

Claude4

VIP Member
Michael preaching today about not ruining other peoples “magic”. Fuckchop does it all the time with his squealing, videoing children and snagging that boarding group for ROR (can’t do that anymore) so the family from Ohio can’t experience the ride. He is the ultimate hypocrite.

Reactions: 18
A lecture about respecting cast members from the same guy who used to regularly stay in the park >60 min past closing just to prance around and take photos?

Okay then.

Reactions: 18

2020planner

VIP Member
Some already know this but word on the street (aka TTT thread) is there's some tea that our boy Mikey (and PMM) are no longer invited media with Disney.

Poster stated it came from an internal source at Disney. Apparently the list of purged people includes 15 “influencers” and 6 bloggers and some of them are DVC members.

Take the tea with a grain of salt (still needs to be confirmed by watching MK's future vlogs as it's doubtful MK would acknowledge this) BUT maybe Mikey's cruise antics (using the term loosely) are catching up with him?!?!? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Mikey missing the boat on getting a food review at Steakhouse 71 done within the first week. Instead he is at a mall making a vlog about sunblock and shoes. Riveting. His gift cards must be getting low.
I think he is hitting a wall in a lot of different ways. Financially, personally/emotionally, and creatively.
Him not being invited to ANY of the 50th stuff had to bother him, even if he pretends/says it didn't. He's starting (for the first time?) to see consequences for actions. He chose to not get the vaccine. He chose to lie about it and to walk around mask less when it wasn't appropriate for him to as an unvaxxed person.
His brother moved out (as far as we can tell) and his videos are just a mess. As much as we clowned him for the slow walks, at least it was something uniquely him. Now he's ranting at a camera in a mall telling people to not forget their shoes?
We've talked about the breakdown and I think we are actually seeing it play out.

Dear medium shirt,

Just saw the 50th anniversary food drop. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Sincerely,

someone very concerned you’re about to meet your doom

• Haha

Savgeo9872

Yeah I’m not really feeling this philosophical Michael when he is the one whose literally makes an income off of posting pictures/videos. I also think it’s super rude of him to assume that people aren’t living in the moment. I know it’s hard for him to see another’s point of view that isn’t the same as his, but does he realize how Disney has created this? You need to be on your phone for almost everything…to unlock your door, show your ticket, fast passes, wait times, mobile orders, etc. Not everyone lives in Florida so of course I am going to take as many pictures and videos as I can because you never know what tomorrow brings. Sorry Mike but this ain’t it.

Reactions: 14

cheshiretail21

Michael is really a tool. He's giving this Stacy wanna-be/newscaster view of the ride with this "anonymous" person behind the camera? His commentary added NOTHING to the ride and I'm sure if I was in the queue with him I would be super annoyed. If you're that obsessed with Disney and pretending to know it all, apply to be a tour guide. The worst.
mk.PNG

Reactions: 14