Michael and Dave Kay #3 Unvaxxed and Unwaxed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some already know this but word on the street (aka TTT thread) is there's some tea that our boy Mikey (and PMM) are no longer invited media with Disney.

Poster stated it came from an internal source at Disney. Apparently the list of purged people includes 15 “influencers” and 6 bloggers and some of them are DVC members.

Take the tea with a grain of salt (still needs to be confirmed by watching MK's future vlogs as it's doubtful MK would acknowledge this) BUT maybe Mikey's cruise antics (using the term loosely) are catching up with him?!?!? 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Some already know this but word on the street (aka TTT thread) is there's some tea that our boy Mikey (and PMM) are no longer invited media with Disney.

Poster stated it came from an internal source at Disney. Apparently the list of purged people includes 15 “influencers” and 6 bloggers and some of them are DVC members.

Take the tea with a grain of salt (still needs to be confirmed by watching MK's future vlogs as it's doubtful MK would acknowledge this) BUT maybe Mikey's cruise antics (using the term loosely) are catching up with him?!?!? 🤷‍♀️
Didn’t someone mention that Mikey was no where to be seen in Dave’s Ratatouille vlog? Maybe Mikey was pouting at home about the recent downgrade in Disney status and crying on mommy’s shoulder. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
BTW, the poster said "bloggers" but I'm not sure if he meant "vloggers" !??!

Or maybe not. Maybe he did mean bloggers.

Anyways, just take it with a grain of salt until we get further confirmation. ;)

Reactions: 5

It seems like since the pandemic started, they're trying to majorly diversify who they're inviting for events. I'm betting they're trying to invite people at random to gain a "new/fresh" audience. JoJo was just with some TikTok people who were invited to WDW from California, and it was their 1st time at WDW. Honestly I really don't understand the big deal with the whole media invites, anyway. If Disney or Universal invites these people or not, they're still going to be filming anyhow, so there is no real loss on the corporate side. Plus TTT & Michael don't get their videos out right away, so what's the point inviting them. For the vloggers, it's just an ego boost, really.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
BTW, the poster said "bloggers" but I'm not sure if he meant "vloggers" !??!

Or maybe not. Maybe he did mean bloggers.

Anyways, just take it with a grain of salt until we get further confirmation. ;)
Or maybe he just made that tit up to get attention 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That’s why I put in my post “if it’s true”. I can honestly see it being either way.
The OP mentioned PMM as well. I wouldn't be surprised.
To quote every spy movie, "The assets are out of control"
I also think that, after the COVID shut downs, they are probably looking at what the cost to return is with a lot of these people. I would guess not great.
There is also an attitude amongst a lot of these people that they are OWED these spots and I think Disney/Uni are just done.
Sea World can keep hosting all these idiots.

Reactions: 5
The OP mentioned PMM as well. I wouldn't be surprised.
To quote every spy movie, "The assets are out of control"
I also think that, after the COVID shut downs, they are probably looking at what the cost to return is with a lot of these people. I would guess not great.
There is also an attitude amongst a lot of these people that they are OWED these spots and I think Disney/Uni are just done.
Sea World can keep hosting all these idiots.
I am all for the cutting of media credentials for all of these people. They can still cover the parks but they won’t get all the free stuff they think they are entitled to.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I am all for the cutting of media credentials for all of these people. They can still cover the parks but they won’t get all the free stuff they think they are entitled to.
TBH it should have been like that since the beginning.
The whole vlogger angle is that they are just like us. They are people who pay to go to the parks and events and all the other things. Not that MK was ever objective with Disney, but when he had the full make up and was running around like a literal crazy person at Magic Kingdom After Hours, like...come on. Of course he's going to have nothing but AMAZING stuff to say. TheDis (it's been ages since I consumed their stuff so correct me if I am wrong) were the only ones who would be honest about stuff and often time not review the event, but go back and pay for it and review.

Disney invites a LOT of people to the parks, so I'm not surprised. They have a whole moms/creators panel (sry I forget the name now) & so many other things. With all of this bad press from these joker vloggers + the fact that they will shell out the money to go to these events anyhow in order to have "content" to film, I would kick them off too :)

Reactions: 2
The vlog today is a lot of Dave over-pronouncing "Ratatouille". But yeah, where was Mikey? AP revoked?

Reactions: 3
The vlog today is a lot of Dave over-pronouncing "Ratatouille". But yeah, where was Mikey? AP revoked?
Wouldn't that be wild?
I doubt it, but it is so odd he's not with Dave at Ratatouille....

Edit: not to go full tinfoil hat but how odd we got two studio videos in a row. Will be interesting to see what he drops tomorrow.

Last edited:
Wouldn't that be wild?
I doubt it, but it is so odd he's not with Dave at Ratatouille....
i just thought of this. Maybe ole Mikey caught the rona and couldn’t go. But he seems like he’s honestly the type that would still go places even if he had it.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.