Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
He yet again ponders his thoughts & ideas...this time about popcorn flavors. So the all mighty Disney fan/tour guide, doesn't realize that there's been a popcorn cart in Epcot for many years, (however not available this past year because Covid), but they had 3 flavors of popcorn - Buffalo, sour cream, cheese?. MK your ideas aren't your ideas. He's an idiot. /rant.

Reactions: 7

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
I thought that but looked at his numbers this weekend and then today and it was constant. I figured I'd give it another try. Of course I needed to make a new email for it. It's been some good entertainment today.
If you're in, go take a look at his chats where he discusses his admiration for Elon Musk, and compares himself. Good stuff.

• Wow
  • Haha

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
The compositional quality of the latest FRE offering differs substantially from the earlier work. As Dave Kay would say "it has a completely different stylization." I don't know who FRE is, but a different person produced the video published yesterday.

• Wow

DEPARTMENT OF KAY

Molly and Brayden are the best, they seem to authentically love WDW!
Brayden also seems to do something else full-time, whether he’s working or in school, and his channel comes across more of a passion project than working to meet the deadline for his strict upload schedule that he assigned for himself. It’s when these vloggers decide to go full time (without a full team supporting them like the AllEars crew has) that’s when they get burned out and their content and their personal lives seem to go off the cliff… Tim Tracker, Michael Kay, Personal Computer Developer, RixFlix, how many times have we seen the same thing happen?

He also seems to have a network of inside sources. How does MK still not seem to have anyone to provide him with real info and instead he has to provide us with his own baseless speculations? Why can’t he get WDI media relations on the phone and beg for any kind of content or info that the others don’t have? Hell, I manage a small, super niche theme park IG page that without interacting with anyone at all, ended up being followed by dozens of high profile WDI and other Creative accounts… literally with no effort at all I could send out messages to dozens of inside sources and hope to hear from just one. Michael doesn’t have ANYONE to get some exclusive info from? How many years has he lived in Windermere again, how many days spent on property?

Last edited:

DrSeeker

Wow... I didn't realize he went all the way out to Lake Mary to grift some free food. This isn't a place anyone visiting WDW would go out of their way for at all. So bizarre.
Screenshot_20210829-183637.png

• Wow
  • Haha

Karl Berg

What was with the shitty transitions in his video today and is the Super Bowl the only sporting event his dumbass knows??? I'm pretty sure Mike also had no idea where the other 3 Orlando locations are since he doesn't leave the WDW bubble very often.

Intense word count today: 6

I've never heard a restaurant described as "intense".

Oh and he made this video before the cruise. He had pictures on his Patreon showing this that I saw before he kicked me off.

• Haha

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
I had a generic response on Monday from Guest Services - basically "Thanks, we'll get back to you when we get back to you." I have not heard back from Public Relations, but I did just now get one from DCL, which I wasn't expecting - "We appreciate you sharing your comments with us regarding a specific blogger. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate teams." I'm sure nothing will happen to that dumbass, but I tried
A friend received a response from WDW PR. Here's what they said: WDW PR, WDW Communications and DCL PR are aware as we have received numerous emails. Michael Kay has been contacted. We are not responding to further emails. Our social media team will be notified and any communication will be sent from them.

For those that want Disney Vloggers to go, why not just stop watching them on YouTube. They are there because people want to consume the content. If you don't watch, then the demand for the product they are offering is gone. Also, in the last few years we have been to the parks many times and I can count only two times we saw a vlogger in the park. I suspect their impact on the park going experience of others is quite minimal.
I guess you don't follow ResortTV1, PCDev, or Paging Mr. Morrow? Those channels have grown by the tens of thousands in the last year, and all 3 are well over 100K subs. Josh and Jenna from RTV1 were even invited to a meet and greet with Josh D'Amaro, and Disney is still inviting vloggers and influencers to their swag filled events (check out Dev at the Epcot F&W media event recently). Not to mention JoJo and Kyle Pallo who were both hosted by Disneyland recently. I think Disney does realize the impact these creators can have and it's very cheap publicity for them.

Last edited:

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Damn you and T-Rexx are breaking my brain over here!!! Can you provide any clue i.e. what photo it was she wrote that comment?
Don't hurt yourself:ROFLMAO: Just find a fact that you think might be 1% correct then beat it mercilessly. These people have chosen to become public figures, it's fair game to fill in the blanks they refuse to fill in. It's fair game to ignore the fill they do provide if there is a scintilla of conflicting evidence. In the end, it's not a search for truth, it's a search for interesting prose. :devilish:

Will never understand how two brothers who are so close to do EVERYTHING together (and even wearing matching shirts when they do it) don’t work together, and instead have to be the stars of their own shows. Michael has the subs and patrons and is clearly better on camera and David has a USC Communications degree… why don’t they work together with David working behind the scenes as the producer, editor, marketing department, etc for Michael’s channel, while Michael is out and about filming?

David’s thoughts about fast food while he is rubbing his hands together provides ZERO value to Michael’s content, they could work together, as Michael is filming David could be responding to comments (instead of deleting) as Michael to boost the channel’s interaction algorithm and achieve more success TOGETHER… but no, they BOTH have to be the CEO and the star of the show…
The fact that they do the same videos is highly annoying. Don't get me wrong, when Dave goes on his own to Hawaii or for that ridic Orlando-Dallas-Philly-Miami-Orlando drug run (or whatever it was), his videos are awful. But when Dave's awful video is just another angle of Michael's similarly awful video, it's not just Awful X2, it's Awful X^Y. I'd rather watch Dave order a hamburger on his own than have to sit through a replay of their zip line race, or a race up cruise ship stairs. While I'm at it, why would anyone think that ordering fast food, I mean the actual "I'll have a Pinhead Burger" order placement, is content anyone wants to see? I watch to try to understand, I'm failing.

Last edited:

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Ok, so Dave showed he stayed at BLT with MK, but MK shows no one, however, I spy Momma Kay (enabler Mom) in the reflections wearing mouse ears doing the camera work. Let's assume Michelle was with, as well, and they all stayed in a 1-bedroom. Fun. Also - mom films 31 year old son laying in a bath tub.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha

comvom

I am so glad that Department of Kay has brought life to this thread, I love to refresh at the end of the day and read through everything. Maybe you are a bit harsh sometimes, but with these sons of bitches, it's deserved.

• Haha

Brookie

Chatty Member
No… that one is the Michael Kay Ultra theory about how he is running some sort of shirtless pee dough operation out of his Disney hotel bathtub, and Disney must obviously be in on it since his concerning behavior has surely been noticed but never stopped, and H Clinton is connected via her relationship with Granny Kay, and it’s all tied to the See Eye Ayy as a result of her time in an overseas embassy and Michael’s in the State Dept, and the DC parents’ apparent business failures were just shell companies necessary for the agency’s operation… and the “Hot Dogs At Disney” guy is clearly involved in some way…
I don't want anything to do with you and your constant accusations of Michael and "pee dough" It is something that you must strongly believe since you mention it constantly but I disagree and don't want my profile or name associated with it. I regret relating what I did because I meant in the sense that it is a bunch of QUACKS with conspiracy theories and that is all.

• Haha

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
SO. MUCH. HAIR.

🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮 🤮
listen, 99.9% of the time when I'm in a public swimming situation, I really don't care how/what people look like as long as I'm not seeing junk. But there is just something unsettling about the level of untamed hair on them that I can't quite put my finger on.

• Haha
  • Sick

Murray9000

VIP Member
Just watched the 16 minute Duffy commercial. WTF was that????

Let's put the mask issue aside for now. Could it be any more scripted? How is he even trying to suggest that this is a review? "You know that I'll be brutally honest"...right!!! How much do you think he got paid for this BS...I'd hazard to guess more than a sandwich that he didn't even eat before giving a "review"? Does he think his viewers are morons? Well, I guess that part would be true.

Sooooooo we are expected to believe that this man child who squeals when his "friends" send him gift cards.... doesn't care about the haters......... Yeahhhhhhh I don't think that's true. Michael is in a classic tail spin and I wouldn't be surprised if we saw him posting more responses and editing old videos to take out any times he is unmasked and shouldn't be.
Right. If “all publicity is good publicity” according to him, what’s with the comment deleting spree and the video editing? Gee for someone so smug he sure seems insecure!

Zero surprise that he's going the "misinformed CM" route. Bruh it's simply not realistic that a CM or other port employee would get something so important so wrong; nor that there wouldn't be checks in place to prevent such an error.

Also thanks to whoever posted the relevant Disney email addresses – I just wrote to them and even if it goes nowhere it made me feel less ragey.

DEPARTMENT OF KAY

I don't think Dave had any intention of being what he is. He created his YT two years after Mike and it was video game let's plays. Then those weird karaoke vids. He didn't start doing Disney content until right before Mikey moved to Florida. If I had to guess when he saw what Mikey was pulling, he decided to try and jump in midstream. I think his jumbled mess of a channel and life shows.
I also wonder if Mikey thought, "If YOU post the same videos as me, it's more money!"
And considering he has only gained 200 subs since his last two cruises, month in Hawaii, month all over Texas fast food joints, etc. I’m guessing the other 10k subs just came directly from Michael’s channel…

he still has his 100% Disney intro that he occasionally remembers to put on his videos, seems like he is trying to be a Disney vlogger like big bro. He desperately needs to find a focus. Why does he still end his videos with “play on!” when there’s no gaming or play of any kind? He’s fucking walking around a convenience store buying bottled water… play on, Dave…