Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Finishing a 5k is not hard for anyone who doesn't have a disability. Literally he could walk the 3.14 miles in about an hour. He probably walks that much in a typical day at the parks anyway. Wouldn't even have to train. But I suspect his ego is such that he doesn't want to do it unless he is actually running it and not walking. But since he doesn't train he can't run so he keeps kicking the can down the road, gaining more weight, making it harder to be able to run, and continue the cycle.
I just want a Rocky 4-esque training montage of Mikey waddling on a treadmill while at the Animal Kingdom Lodge gym, doing reps of 5lbs with free weights, and leg pressing like 10lbs all while Dave is shouting inspirational phrases at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Just when you start to think that it can’t get any worse…

Any responsible adult should’ve taken themselves to the infirmary to get tested. Even if it wasn’t explicit COVID symptoms, if you’re under the weather better to err on the side of caution. I’d imagine in a pandemic the boat would have rapid tests on board. Does DCL have a protocol on what you’re supposed to do if you’re experiencing symptoms?
Yes! To put up this video without an explanation of why he was so tired, is just even more irresponsible at this point. If it was tummy issues, say so. Is this the "publicity" they're looking for?

Salioramus

Question to anyone who has emailed WDW: has anyone heard back yet?
I had a generic response on Monday from Guest Services - basically "Thanks, we'll get back to you when we get back to you." I have not heard back from Public Relations, but I did just now get one from DCL, which I wasn't expecting - "We appreciate you sharing your comments with us regarding a specific blogger. Please be assured that your comments have been shared with the appropriate teams." I'm sure nothing will happen to that dumbass, but I tried

Bojanowski

The two finger annoys me heck more than that!
As a former CM, that one bugs the crap outta me. It’s like he’s trying to prove pho’s in the know he is without saying it or so,etching. Just feels smug and douchey. My wife and I jokingly call It the CM version of “stolen valor”

• Haha

DrSeeker

How many in here are Patreon members? I feel like we should have just one dedicated account and everyone else cancels theirs 😂. I hate that he gets so much money from people who don't even like him. 😫 I won't even click on one of his videos so as not to contribute to the grift. As he said himself, all publicity is good and he's happily collecting the $$.

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
As this is the first page of a thread please do give a TLDR / recap of the last thread if you can and if someone hasn't already, thanks :)

Recap of previous thread: Michael and Dave Kay #2 Sociopath Super Spreaders
This was my first ever time naming a thread & I am very proud! :) I feel like it really tells the story in so few words, right?! :ROFLMAO: It makes me feel Tattle official.

Michael and Dave Kay.

👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊👊 10 punches to the face.

That is all.

Right, @PeanutButterCup28? 🤣 🤣 🤣
YES! @2020planner I feel like our fists probably need some band-aids at this point, though!

• Haha

chitownzee

Because no one in his life was honest enough to sit him down and tell him, "No. You shouldn't do this."
Whatever the situation was when he moved down with a job, I can almost guarantee he planned to quit as soon as he could.
He never stopped being on vacation and when you're always on vacation, you're never on vacation.
It's why he's always trying to tell us and show us "HOW RELAXED I AM AND FUN I AM HAVING LOOK AT HOW GREAT" when the reality is he's not.
Happy people don't have to keep telling people how happy they are on social media, seeking external validation.

I suppose no one ever told him he should keep his shirt on, either. :(

• Haha

zag209

I honest to god thought Dave was his husband when I first started casually watching his videos. That is not a joke.
I did too. First time Youtube recommended me a MK video was his first trip to Aulani, and the way he refered to Dave, and would fetch him tea in the morning, the matching shirts and photos together, I assumed they were on honeymoon or anniversary,

2020planner

VIP Member
For those that want Disney Vloggers to go, why not just stop watching them on YouTube. They are there because people want to consume the content. If you don't watch, then the demand for the product they are offering is gone. Also, in the last few years we have been to the parks many times and I can count only two times we saw a vlogger in the park. I suspect their impact on the park going experience of others is quite minimal.
That's the thing. I don't really watch them on YT anymore. I'm not subbed to any.

I come on here, read stuff, and only go to a video if someone points something out and I mostly scan on mute to see what someone's talking about. I will go to IG if someone points something out.

Admittedly, for some of these people, it's like a train wreck you can't look away from.

But doing so doesn't mean I still don't want them gone. 🤣 Cuz, unlike the stans, I'll be just fine when they do - and won't need therapy! :love:

RE: guest experience. I don't know about you, but I sure wouldn't love to be beside a vlogger shouting ridiculous things just to film their vlog, or pushing through to get a better shot of a parade. It happens.

We've seen several vloggers over the years from Tom Does Disney crossing in front of our path blabbing, to Adam the Woo, to folks from DIS Unplugged, to Best Life and Beyond, to Jojo, to View from the Cheap Seats, to RixFlix, plus a host of other smaller ones that I don't know but were monopolizing the tables simultaneously talking into their cameras on tripods over by Mexico during F&W last year.

I posted this pic I screenshot from an Adam the Woo vlog riding BTMR at DL a few weeks ago on PMM's thread. Tell me there's nothing wrong w/ this photo? Red circles are cameras poised and ready to vlog... TOO MANY FRIGGING VLOGGERS.

1629311765861.png

• Haha
Catching up on the cruise vlogs. GoPro problems on Castaway Cay again. He constantly has to reassure us the viewers that the camera not working does not take away from the magic at all, at all he says over and over. We all know he's trying to reassure himself, but inside he's screaming.
Reminds me of a previous cruise where they couldn't safely dock at Castaway Cay and he went on for ages about how it was NO ONE'S FAULT and it's JUST PART OF CRUISING, trying to play it cool but you know he was seething with rage and about to cry.

2020planner

VIP Member
I'm sure this was brought up before and I missed it...but the BLT vlog.

He has his mom doing his camera work now for him? Pretty sure that's her knocking at the door and him "inviting" her in w/ the camera...

1630849343382.png

• Sick
  • Sad

SEAL_87

What I always think about Dave (besides being a dumbass) is he has potential to live a great life in his 20s, and he's throwing it all away to be a half ass, disheveled copy cat vlogger with no sense of purpose or direction. He is fortunate enough to:
1. Come from money
2. Go to a prestigious university in Cali of all places (as a young man)
3. Have the body type and looks that, with BASIC EFFORT put into it, he could make himself a stud. Some proper self-maintenance & spending time on a man's wardrobe instead of Mikey's Disney hand-me-downs, stupid screen print shirts from fan mail, and pre-teen boy attire, and he could be one good looking, well dressed dude who has it all.

With those resources I would be bagging chicks left and right. Same if he was gay, he could be out bagging dudes at his leisure... just in general living his best life as a strapping young man, because your 20s go by the fastest. *he also could be starting a REAL career.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
To be fair, one of my former managers from Disney made international headlines and is currently rotting away in prison because of CP (not the DCP) and he was the absolute LAST guy you would have ever expected to be a pee dough. Married with kids of his own. Nice guy and we all thought he was the coolest manager to work with because he wasn’t an overbearing micromanager like all the others. Turns out that was just because he was preoccupied thinking about kids the entire time. So it could always be the LAST person you would ever expect……
Yeah, I get that. Totally get it.

But I just think there's enough shit to talk about with Mikey and Davey that we don't need to start unsubstantiated rumors - and hear about it all the time - about him being a fucking pee-dough. That sick shit.

Cuz when you allude to it every other post, it just makes it seem like you're the one obsessed with the idea and not Mikey. 🤷‍♀️

2020planner

VIP Member
did you guys see the note from FRE on YouTube that they aren’t currently making a video - they’re taking a break. I don’t want to believe it’s a Kay family member but that makes me suspicious.
That's interesting you say that because there was a time when Dave and FRE were using similar graphics / fonts / thumbnail styles around the same time period.

On the other hand, I have no idea why Dave (or Mikey) would be interested in bringing TTT down w/ the urban and gay contagious videos. I don't know of any major beef they've ever had with them (unlike PCDev w/ Jenn)

Furthermore, FRE also stated that they were naive to believe that those TTT videos would cause the situations they did (even though urban was released right after George Floyd...so... not so sure about that one).

Some detective work on my part (and another Tattle peep) also includes -

---FRE commented under TTT once and used this emoji - 🤷‍♀️ - so FRE is potentially female.
---An FRE video with Nate (PagingMrMorrow) used subject matter about menstruation and you cannot tell me that a typical male even has that on his radar.
---MK had a vlog awhile back with all his "friends" in line at EPCOT, Spencer (from Best Life and Beyond) walked past him in line and patted him on the stomach. While I was in Discord one day, FRE - who had an account there - asked the group if that was something guys do... again, leading me to believe FRE is potentially female because what male would ask that?

chitownzee

It's all going to come out in X's murder trial. Who's X? That remains to be seen, but one of these unstable mofos is going to snap someday.
I was just saying last night to my daughter that when Jen kills Tim, or Dave kills Michael (Or Dave kills Michael, Jen, Tim, PCDev, Nate, ATW.....) that the news coverage and documentaries will be great because they will have SO much footage.

• Haha