Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Brookie

Chatty Member
Theme Park Express just posted this link to a new video MICHAEL KAY GETS TESTED

He is getting a bit roasted

Reactions: 6

Whatthevlog

I agree that Dave surely isn't FRE, but I've seen it mentioned a few times here that FRE is too creative to be x or y and I don't totally get it if I'm being honest (nothing on you specifically). I find the whole Kay saga compelling to gawp at and wonder what on earth these people are thinking, and FRE pokes fun but never have I thought they're especially clever at it
I understand what you mean. I guess what I mean specifically about Dave is I just don't think he'd have the technical ability or know how to edit a FRE video (and they're not that complicated).

I agree. FRE isn't that creative on a broad level. But compared to a lot of these point and shoot Disney Vloggers who can barely edit, FRE is a genius. I think there's definitely some missed opportunities. A lot of the jokes are pretty juvenile and border on homophobic IMO. I don't think it's funny to call the Kay's "Femboys". But I get that it's satirical.

Karl Berg

Of course he does it on Patreon so his Cougar Club would pony-up for his entrance fees.
Of course!! I wouldn't expect anything else.

And he was using it as a meet and greet for the Kaykateers. While setting up some additional meet and greets around October 1. He was also planning a Patreon Cruise for next summer. I'd jump off the ship if I was on there with all those cougars and Mike.

• Wow

nikcorda

for the record, its generally accepted that a video has to play for more than 30 seconds to count as a view. and its within a 24 hour period. if you watch a video 10 times in a 24 hour period, it still only counts as 1 view.

as long as you pause it right away they are not gaining views.

Last edited:

Savgeo9872

Michael and 5k are two things that just don’t go together. I slightly recall a Mk video where his family is at Castaway Cay and they all signed up for a race. The family participated but Michael changed his mind and explored somewhere…but still ended up with a medal.

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
If Disney said they contacted MK, I bet that’s the actual reason he edited his video.
I was legit thinking the same thing. Like they told him to edit it and move on. They are counting on the internet to move onto another crusade and drop it.

2020planner

VIP Member
It's a good thought, but Dave wearing twenty masks at a time plus goggles would debunk that theory. Also, STILL pondering, how the heck do you go from bubble-boy-afraid-of-covid status, to not giving a damn, Dave?
100%. I forgot about this. You're right. It all makes ZERO sense to me.
Remember when he wouldn't even order delivery and was afraid to open windows in the house?

2020planner

VIP Member
I mean no disrespect and I apologize if that's how it came off. My issue is how many people on the socials, reddit included that give these guys card blanche for everything. They can do no wrong to these Disney supporters and they vilify the paying guest instead. There's the lawlessness. I'm not a TTT fan but when he said on his TikTok to take up the left lanes when entering the Disney Parks, the lane mostly used for services and TM's, there was justice in the air.
No offense taken. It's cool.

I've not noticed CMs being put on pedestals to the extent you have cited; however, I'll offer you another angle on your stance.

I was a CM 20+ years ago and it was a great experience with exception of one thing - Disney stans.
Over-obsessed Disney stans were the problem I dealt with quite frequently - even back then.

As an example, I recall one instance where I was giving driving directions to a guest at the Beach Club. Another woman (dressed in head-to-toe MM) was pretty much invading the space of the guest as I was speaking, butted into our conversation confidently thinking she knew what she was talking about, tried to override my advisement, and I shut her up and curtly told her she was flat-out wrong and to let me finish. She stepped aside.

That is, to the contrary, I experienced stans who thought they knew MORE than the CMs.

So I do agree with you that these stans - many entitled, many insanely opinionated, many holier-than-thou, many thinking they know EVERYTHING - are actually the REAL problem, and with the advent of social media, influencers, and damn vloggers, it's only gotten worse.

Whatthevlog

I don't know how the guy from Duffy's kept a straight face when Michael orgasmed over tasting the burgers.

MK gets more and more ridiculous.

Like most other Disney vloggers, this guy needs a thesaurus. He would repeat himself back to back because he ran out of adjectives.

• Haha
So Before the cruise he was around 288 then went up to 294 then it looks like he went down to 291. Time will tell once the month is over cause he has automatic payments. You have to pay once you join.
I thought you were talking about his weight, silly me. I get it now the Patreons, or suckers as i like to call them. People can do what they want with their money, but it astoninshes me that working class people are willing to send these douchbags/vloggers money to live a lifestyle they themselves won’t have in most cases.

• Haha

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
So, I couldn't help myself after watching MK's video & seeing that Dave was missing most of the video, and I watched Dave's, since it was only 13 minutes, so you don't have to.

Dave gets up in the morning, goes to Castaway Cay, stating he's just going to have a relaxing beach day, which we all know, Dave doesn't do relaxing, or beach days, so already suspicious. He hung out on the beach about an hour, with a towel wrapped around his head. Goes back to the ship, and SLEEPS THE ENTIRE REST OF THE DAY! Doesn't eat anything, doesn't leave the room. This is definitely not a good look right now!

Meanwhile, MK was relaxing in the hot tub, eating ice cream, talking about days like that really make you know that everything is going to be ok.

• Wow
  • Haha
did you guys see the note from FRE on YouTube that they aren’t currently making a video - they’re taking a break. I don’t want to believe it’s a Kay family member but that makes me suspicious.
nothing would make me happier in this case than to find out it’s the Kay sister is FRE

• Haha
  • Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
This is, unfortunately, very true. They have people on the media lists who have shown themselves to be racist, sexist, heck they have TWO known people on their media lists who stole from the company prior to being "influencers". at the end of the day, unless a video of Michael shows up with him drowning a child in the Poly hot tub, he's here to stay on Disney's D-List media influencers.
Yep, and even if they DID remove him from D-list media (which would honestly surprise me because, again, he'd just feign ignorance, misunderstanding, apologize profusely), he still would be in the parks making vlogs and begin clawing his way back to Disney's media again.

Unfortunately for Disney these days, it seems they agree with Mikey and enjoy any free publicity they could get (even if it's from dorks like MK and DK). It was likely harder for the Trackers - who lost media - to talk their way out of the urban and gay contagious videos because everything was so blatant. With MK, he'd just cry to Disney that he just didn't understand (even the policies in the parks he disregarded these few months) and he was sooo sooo sooo sorry and he promises to be a good MK from now on and blah blah blah... :rolleyes: JMHO.

Karl Berg

So Before the cruise he was around 288 then went up to 294 then it looks like he went down to 291. Time will tell once the month is over cause he has automatic payments. You have to pay once you join.
I’m one of the three that he lost. He kicked me off after I joined. I didn’t say anything on there, used a new email and he still booted me after a day and he kept my $5 too. I figured he’s going to need it soon enough after this week so I won’t fight him for it. I was hoping to see the meltdown but I guess not.

• Wow

chitownzee

I don’t know. He seemed weirdly cold at castaway. I’ve been there this time of year and experienced a rain storm (an actual storm where they made us go under the shelters, not the little bit or rain he called a storm) and while the rain does cool things off - he was really freezing. Calling the water icy. It’s high summer in the Bahamas. Can you be THAT cold without a fever?

Oh and him rubbing lotion into his chest hair …… 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮

Haven’t watched after they went back on the ship yet. I need a break.