Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DEPARTMENT OF KAY

hi everyone... short time lurker... i've been paying attention to these two every since the unvaccinated cruise incident. i've been subscribed to dave since i know him irl from a few years ago. his youtube persona is... i wouldn't say unrecognizable... but he was way more normal in person than he comes across in his videos. he does enunciate and speak like he does in his videos and sometimes he's pretty clueless but .... yikes. they are pretty cringe and unwatchable. anyway... i'm still in sporadic contact with him and he said he is going through a breakup. yw for the tea 🫖
We are listening, go on…………

Also don’t be offended if I refer to you as DK Darling from now on, you’re our inside source for Dave Kay like DC Darling was our source for Michael

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Was this his profile picture ?View attachment 735400
He has
Was this his profile picture ?View attachment 735400
What was the point of these? It's like someone slipped him some acid one time and this was the result. This was so monumentally weird and it's irresponsible for the people in his life and his followers to keep encouraging this behavior. Dave and Michael are 2 of the loneliest depressed individuals which is astonishing considering they're 2 semi well off single guys in the prime of their lives and living in a vacation kingdom. What would be any normal guys dream life these 2 manage to make it look awful! I'm sorry but there's nothing "quirky" or "silly" about their behavior. It's weird and it's not normal.

No masks and no vax in the kitchen at Duffys.
I’ll bet he didn’t get a covid test after the cruise, either. Covid is raging in FL right now, and he’s so fucking careless, walking around unvaxxed and unmasked.

Anyone notice how often MK says he’s “disconnecting” and “relaxing” on the cruises? Wtf does he have to “disconnect” from? His grueling schedule of stuffing his face and squealing around the parks?

My prediction: IF MK addresses the vax thing & gets vaxxed (and that’s a big IF), he’ll lie and say he was “waiting for FDA approval of the vax” before he got it. His idiot stans will eat that up.

Brookie

Chatty Member
Watching that...what surprised me was that MK often sounds almost normal. And then he decided to move to Orlando. 🙄
I actually liked him before he moved down. I was a new viewer to YouTube so was excited to see Disney content. I was even enjoying some of the TTT content (I was in the honeymoon phase - forgive me, but quickly noticed how lazy and entitled they were). Once he moved down though, his real character came out.

No kidding! I love when he points out stuff he would like to buy (huge straw hat, blue sequin backpack) as a little hint to his Cougar Posse to send him gift cards. And...when he's shopping why does he have to touch EVERYTHING?!?!? Keep your grubby hands to yourself!
I’m half-tempted now to send MK an American flag speedo. You KNOW he would wear it on his next cruise 😂😂😂

It’s disgusting that he touches absolutely everything in the shops during a global pandemic! I rarely touch anything unless I am buying it when I am out shopping.

• Sick
  • Haha

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Decided to waste 12 minutes this morning and watch MK's latest Gem. No way do I believe he ate all the food options that he reviewed. Also how convenient that there is no footage showing any food on the table.

View attachment 733833
This how I view today's video, EITHER;
1) michael ate all that food and he's expanding upon his extremely unhealthy eating habit
OR
2) michael lied about eating all that food and he was reviewing food he didn't eat.

Many items were not sweet enough according to MichaelFly.

Michael touted the unique African flavors and then proceeded to state a dislike for most of them.

My review of michael's review: his review was absurd.

Raineman

Does anyone remember, a long time ago in a theme park far far away, when there were a limited number of Disney vloggers, and they weren't fake, entitled, repetitive, lying, arrogant fucktards, and actually put out fun, informative content? I'm starting to wonder if that was all a fever dream at this point.

Moonpie_Mickey

Bro thinks he’s Guy Fieri. Acts like he’s never had a burger. Also the lack of masks. Yikes. Why is he flying a drone in the parking lot?

• Haha
I made it about 30 seconds in, and then he did that slow motion walk so I turned it off. I HATE that. He has such a weird walk with bad posture, kind of sticks his bubble butt out while at the same time sticking his growing stomach out and leaning forward with kind of a stomp. I can't understand why he not only films himself walking but then puts it in slow motion.

Michael, just stop that.🥺 Also, your 'artsy' intro images change too rapidly.
He walks like he's always holding in a fart.

• Haha

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
The reason it will be hard for Disney to ban Michael: Michael is good for 10,000 calories of food per day. I saw an estimate floating around that Michael makes up for 2.75 dieters at WDW.
I am by no means a healthy person, but the sheer amount of food he shoves into his gob hole is upsetting. especially the sugar. I mentioned it a few threads back, but the idea that things like milkshakes "aren't sweet enough" is scary to me. his taste buds are a wreck and I cannot imagine he feels good. I took TWO bites from one of those Everglazed donuts and had to stop or I would feel sick the rest of the day.

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Michael unvaxxed in a kitchen serving the public -- he really does not care about anyone but michael. and the restaurant owner is apparently an idiot too. As of yesterday, FL had a 7 day rolling average of 240 covid deaths a day. I'll do the math: 87,600/yr covid death rate. The country went bonkers in the late 70s when the entire country was getting 50k auto deaths a year.

Century20

VIP Member
I almost forgot this "Classic" when he was "Auditioning" for the role of Soarin Chief Flight Attendant.
(His spelling error not mine)

soarin.JPG

• Haha
  • Sick

Raineman

The reason it will be hard for Disney to ban Michael: Michael is good for 10,000 calories of food per day. I saw an estimate floating around that Michael makes up for 2.75 dieters at WDW.
Mikey: eats 10,000 calories per day
Jennnnnnnnnn Tracker: Hold my hot dog.

• Haha

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Michael's video today, Wine & Food Festival at Epcot.

There was much to dislike in today's video even overlooking the fact that michael does not drink any wine at a food and wine festival. But I think my favorite bad part was when he was walking under the Golf Ball at the entrance squealing about how magical the new lighting is while imploring us to just look at them. Of course, the camera is centered on his gourd. Classic. It reminded me of every single one of his resort room reviews, except his head was bigger today.

• Haha

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Ok, so Dave showed he stayed at BLT with MK, but MK shows no one, however, I spy Momma Kay (enabler Mom) in the reflections wearing mouse ears doing the camera work. Let's assume Michelle was with, as well, and they all stayed in a 1-bedroom. Fun. Also - mom films 31 year old son laying in a bath tub.
How he ended up showing the gym (which I believe he hasn't really ever done before)
Momma Kay: MICHAEL. The boards are worried you don't ever do adult focused stuff
Mikey: (wipes the sugar off his face) BUT ADULTHOOD STOPS WHEN I GET ONTO WDW PROPERTY
Momma Kay: I know sweetie, but it might help your channel.
Mikey: FINE. When we get to BLT, YOU will film me doing the most adult thing you can do at Disney!
(Goes to resort gym)
Mikey: I AM AN ADULT LOOK WEIGHTS.

• Haha

DEPARTMENT OF KAY

I learned how to reheat food by watching Dave.
I learned that there are adult men out there who cook “quesadillas” consisting of nothing more than hot dogs and shredded cheese in a tortilla, and then proudly show that kind of poverty meal to the entire world as if it was something worth sharing…

• Haha