Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Whatthevlog

Michael has lost it.

As he's doing his double finger merchandise point he calls popcorn pretzels multiple times.

This vlog is so cringe, but hilarious. I'd go out of my way for it!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

chitownzee

Did Michael mention anything about Dave not going back onto the island, sleeping through lunch, not even going to dinner, or was he too busy being giddy to notice? I'd feel horrible if they infected other people, but I do like the idea of him being sick and hopefully suffering. Although I also really like the idea of some family infighting. I'm imagining a wonderful video that makes no sense where Dave just goes off about Michael.

Wendilyn22

Chatty Member
A friend received a response from WDW PR. Here's what they said: WDW PR, WDW Communications and DCL PR are aware as we have received numerous emails. Michael Kay has been contacted. We are not responding to further emails. Our social media team will be notified and any communication will be sent from them.

I guess you don't follow ResortTV1, PCDev, or Paging Mr. Morrow? Those channels have grown by the tens of thousands in the last year, and all 3 are well over 100K subs. Josh and Jenna from RTV1 were even invited to a meet and greet with Josh D'Amaro, and Disney is still inviting vloggers and influencers to their swag filled events (check out Dev at the Epcot F&W media event recently). Not to mention JoJo and Kyle Pallo who were both hosted by Disneyland recently. I think Disney does realize the impact these creators can have and it's very cheap publicity for them.
If Disney said they contacted MK, I bet that’s the actual reason he edited his video.

seasiethievesie

I don’t believe Dave is FRE either, however, Our master theory is that Dave is actually a genius, who is completely faking his persona just to make fun of Michael on a daily basis. We always try to catch him smirking at himself when he says something extra ridiculous. The reality i choose to live in is that he’s the troll comedian of our generation 🤣 that, or he’s an alien posing as a human…since some of his phrasing is truly inhuman

• Haha

witchywench

Something that needs to be addressed more, especially with upcoming generations, is that these people ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. They might seem nice, stop for a picture, but at the end of the day they will not match the energy you bring to them. In the same way people felt like they "knew" celebs, they are connecting and bonding with the presented person in very unhealthy ways.
Kelly, if you read this, please seek help. Healthy and happy people don't defend strangers from the internet hoping for a crumb of attention.
THIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS 1000 times over!!

I learned my lesson trying to befriend vloggers when I first moved to Florida. They don’t give two shits about you unless you can give them something.

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
Kelly Wertz is the worst of the lot. She lies, she manipulates, and she will do ANYTHING to be in Dave and Michael's favor. I agree with @T-Rexx about not participating in some of the discussions, because some of the STANS are just that, STANS. They don't actively engage in offensive attacks on anyone who dares not agree with Michael or Dave. But as far as I'm concerned, Kelly is fair game. She has put herself out there as a protector of the realm, and will stop at nothing to advance herself in the Kaykateer ranks.
Something that needs to be addressed more, especially with upcoming generations, is that these people ARE NOT YOUR FRIENDS. They might seem nice, stop for a picture, but at the end of the day they will not match the energy you bring to them. In the same way people felt like they "knew" celebs, they are connecting and bonding with the presented person in very unhealthy ways.
Kelly, if you read this, please seek help. Healthy and happy people don't defend strangers from the internet hoping for a crumb of attention.

• Heart

Savgeo9872

Dave has been steady deleting every negative comment on his IG. I’ve been watching and they are gone quick! Michael still has a bunch up but the volume is so much more. It’s crazy he even has “friends” that are defending his lies. I feel like Mike is spiraling out of control right now behind the scenes.

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
I'm still convinced that both DK and MK got Covid Jan/Feb 2020 and felt since they recovered from it, they wrongly were immune hence why they never got vaccinated and pretended like they were.
It's a good thought, but Dave wearing twenty masks at a time plus goggles would debunk that theory. Also, STILL pondering, how the heck do you go from bubble-boy-afraid-of-covid status, to not giving a damn, Dave?

The Rob Plays relationship is interesting to see now! I was also wondering about another friend he was hanging out with previously in videos that has disappeared also. I'd have to search back through videos to find him.

2020planner

VIP Member
So not to burst a lot of people's bubbles, but the drinking and driving done by locals (vloggers/bloggers/whatever) is prolific. There is a horrible and just accepted culture of it. Luckily, no one has gotten into any serious accidents, but yeah.

At least it's one thing we don't have to worry about with Mikeyboo. He just speeds. 😂
Exactly right. And it's not cool and nothing to joke about.

But since we're going that route, I'll take MK playing Esther Williams in a pool any day over an inebriated vlogger operating a motor vehicle.

chitownzee

I made it about 30 seconds in, and then he did that slow motion walk so I turned it off. I HATE that. He has such a weird walk with bad posture, kind of sticks his bubble butt out while at the same time sticking his growing stomach out and leaning forward with kind of a stomp. I can't understand why he not only films himself walking but then puts it in slow motion.

Michael, just stop that.🥺 Also, your 'artsy' intro images change too rapidly.

• Haha

Karl Berg

I'd like to add to anyone reading this who is a friend/family/whatever, if you have his ear (meaning he will actually listen to you) I would pass this onto him:

at some point he's going to accidentally film the wrong kid/family and a parent is going to go nuts on him. just fair warning.
As a father of 3 teenage girls, if I saw him filming in/around the pool when they were there, this parent would be me. That camera would end up in the Seven Seas Lagoon or whatever body of water was around.

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Yep.

And really, I think that even Davey knows not to tell everyone -

"Dave Kay here today. I hope you're having a fantastic day today. I've got the shits today so I really can't vlog today so I'm just going to sit here on the shitter talking to the camera with my shits that I have today...this fantastic day...Let's check it out!"

I mean, no one is really going to say they've got the shits. That's probably why he acted like nothing was wrong, wrapped up the vlog early (so to speak) and then slept it off. And I don't think we'd have wanted to hear about his shits either. 🤣
Dave thought that it was video worthy for us to watch him swab his nose. Twice. And talk about boogers and bogeys. Is a "I've got the shits" video really a stretch?

In Michael's video today he predicted that there would be characters and cavalcades at the WDW 50th anniversary celebration. Astounding clairvoyance!!!!

• Haha

2020planner

VIP Member
Me too. Sigh.
Yup.

Like I said, I just want them all to go away. You wouldn't believe how often we see them (newbie ones we don't know or well-known ones) while we're out in the parks over the years - especially during these festivals - with their little tripods, monopolizing tables - holding their cameras high in the air - turning their personalities on / off like a light switch.

They're fake frauds. And all they do is just show the same thing. Time for Food & Wine? Look out - 500 vloggers with 500 different takes of the same friggin shit. They're entitled assholes - all of them. And DH and I used to sub and watch many of them regularly.

And everything they do - even this guy getting his stupid button for MK banning him - is by design. It's all to "up" their profile. That's why that dude - who doesn't even have 2K subs - made those videos. Yeah, he was upset about MK. 'But at the end of the day, we all know it was to go viral, bump his profile, get new subs, get new views, etc. Same w/ the IG post showing off his button. Cheapens his argument in my opinion. They ALL are working to build their brand. Him included. That's why I'm not going to run to sub to him. Even if I agree w/ him. 🤷‍♀️