Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Think Mike was on the first cruise to Lookout Cay???
My sister is on that cruise and I'm sure if she saw him she'd say something. I did ask if she saw any vloggers and she said there's quite a few filming but none she recognizes.

Reactions: 3
My sister is on that cruise and I'm sure if she saw him she'd say something. I did ask if she saw any vloggers and she said there's quite a few filming but none she recognizes.
Michael c 2019 would have been there with bells on.

Reactions: 6
Since he’s been quiet recently: my first time watching him was when I caught a vlog (recommended by the YouTube algorithm I guess) of him sailing on a cruise with his sister.

I had assumed (incorrectly) that they were dating.

Reactions: 3
Since he’s been quiet recently: my first time watching him was when I caught a vlog (recommended by the YouTube algorithm I guess) of him sailing on a cruise with his sister.

Gee, what made you think that? The fact that he woke her up one morning wearing only a towel?

Reactions: 7

That is funny because the first time I saw him is when his brother showed up in a video. I assumed they were a gay couple.

Reactions: 8
This thread is nearly a year old. It's been moving along at the pace of Michael "running" a 5k. We need a Dave Kay life update.

Reactions: 10
This thread is nearly a year old. It's been moving along at the pace of Michael "running" a 5k. We need a Dave Kay life update.
I wish we got an “I done with vlogging” goodbye from Michael. I just completely shocked how he faded away after years of dedication to Disney and vlogging.

There must be a new grift involved…..

Reactions: 4
I wish we got an “I done with vlogging” goodbye from Michael. I just completely shocked how he faded away after years of dedication to Disney and vlogging.

There must be a new grift involved…..
I’m shocked they are not grifting the dummies in the GOP with some maga scam. (no I’m not saying all republicans are dummies)

Maybe we’ll get a god bless America bathing trunks post for 7/4.

I still can't believe that none of his kaykateers or hardcore patreons have made it here.

He abruptly changed the channel name and assured everyone it would go great and all the plans he had. He paused the patreon for months on end after barely posting anything. And then he seemingly cancelled it one day. If that were me and I had inside info I certainly wouldn't be protecting him

Reactions: 7
Dave just posted some riveting content. He reviewed a Korean hot pot (same one Michael did a year ago). Showed his hotel room and signed off with his usual ”look for the silver lining” bullshit. Then the next thing you know we are in a buckees in AL and a rando hotel room review. Because I had too:

description was “epic road trip to Texas”.… pause “not”

Reactions: 4