Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

starri

VIP Member
prepare your buttcheeks! our long national cringe drought appears to be soon coming to an end! dave posted a youtube short announcing a full length life update! coming soon! maybe monday!
I hope he finally tells us that thing he wasn't ready to tell us even though he might already have.

I've been waiting on that sumbitch for two years at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

Karl Berg

The lettuce tasted weird because it was a green leafy vegetable. His body and taste buds aren’t used to those things.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Claude4

VIP Member
I think any woman, including Dr. Princess, who decides to date a Kay Brother should be required to watch certain footage every morning so they are forced to contend with the choice they’re making.

If you want to date Dave, you have to watch Havok.

For Michael, it’s him in a giant Mickey eared Uncle Sam hat, with Pegasus on his shoulder in a matching hat, frantically speed-walking through the park (ah, those pre-scooter days) while reassuring Pegasus that the Haunted Mansion isn’t too scary.
Or this little beauty.

1684774203333.jpeg

• Haha

advil

Ok so I watched the first day of the Wish vlog, the first video I’ve watched of this guy in months. I had watched a video of Super Enthused on the Wish earlier and then this one was recommended to me.

Anyways I forgot just how horrible he is. He used to be weird but in a funny way…now he is just sad. He seems miserable. He’s a male Karen in the worst way. Picking apart details on every dish he eats like he’s a food critic at a five star restaurant instead of a freaking Disney cruise. Complaining about noise levels at a dinner show and even getting up to check the noise levels?! Doesn’t wanna show his four chins on camera anymore but has no problem filming other peoples little kids having fun while he complains. Uses a wheelchair but suddenly doesn’t need one when it’s time to get food at the buffet. And if he’s in such bad shape he needs a wheelchair why was he upset he couldn’t go down the kiddie
slide?

Anyways I am not surprised he’s such a flop now. And it’s definitely deserved! I know some people don’t care for Jackie/Super Enthused but wow her Wish videos and Michaels were like night and day. She actually made it look like fun and acted like a normal human…

• Heart

airbusA330

VIP Member
Channel should be called Cruisin’ with Tits McGhee and Family*

*Now with 100% more scooter and grifty wheelchair use

• Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
Our friends Brooke & Katie from not to be a bitch but podcast have another good one up.

time stamps

2:00 the many eras of Michael kay.
3:30 tits McGee gets a mention
4:10 Michael’s rapid aging
5:10 they check for papa kays obit
8:15 Michael hiding who he is with
9:50 dr Princess should see red flags
12:15. The patreon production team (Kelly) secretly want to kill Dr princess
14:00 restaurant show is too loud
18:00 no character photos this time
19:10 aqua mouse ride with random kid
21:15 no more hairy Michael
24:00 capt hook Michael
27:30 Michael hates little mermaid show
36:15 kicks little mermaid show and cast members one more time
36:50 Dave kay here today
37:15 fake accent free stay cheap Dave
40:25 mystery lady?
42:15 they want to get high with Dave
42:40 want to get high with me—I’m game ladies!
43:20 joke that if Michael got high he’d be the buzz kill that goes to The ER.

these young ladies crack me up. Thanks for doing the podcast!

• Heart
  • Haha

starri

VIP Member
He is claiming he has some sort of injury to his achilles tendon I believe
I’m no orthopedic surgeon or physiatrist, but I’m fairly sure that tendon issues don’t require you to be carted around like an invalid.

• Haha

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
Who went with Team Adler????

I didn’t and guess what? I was wrong. It’s Adler. It’s official. I saw the judgement.

• Wow

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
Yet again, he rebrands himself yet can't stick with his branding. He's named his podcast "Cruising through life" which you would think would be focused on cruising, yet he has an entire episode talking about a day at WDW. Good grief, dude. Pick a lane.

• Haha

Paper Cup

This mf had the audacity to put a caption on today's video while on the guardians ride letting people know the screaming you can hear are compliments of the guests behind him. We just watched his opening day guardians video the other day because it makes us laugh. Why? Because he screams, shakes and fucking cries during it. Don't even try to act like you're not one of them Michael. You are THE one. Lmaooo

• Haha

esc2476

Chatty Member
I guess order of operations - he did this now so the good doctor can take the Adler name when the time comes.

• Wow

esc2476

Chatty Member
So, no one noticed Mikey had a new video today? It was about as long as I had to eat my lunch, 7 minutes, so I watched it. Spoiler: Mikey has the best bloody mary ever...5 minutes later...it's not his favorite, didn't really care for it. The end.
It was so good until it wasn’t. Just like his channel.

• Haha

Bruceman

“Heeeey everyone here we are at the courthouse! We’re gonna try all the stale coffees we can get here while we wait in line for a name change!”
*later*
”That… Wow. You know me, I’ll tell you how it is. That. Is the best ride in Florida. Flights of Pandora. Guardians. No. Nope. No. Having your name changed so you pretend your father doesn’t exist.”
*Begins happy crying while David just randomly shows up in the background and makes a face.*
”Well thats all the time we have here at the courthouse! We’ll come back, we only saw a little bit, but we’ll come back. Have a magical daaaaaayuuuh.”
---
Also for those worried about no more Michael… I mean there’s Chat GPT doing a remarkable job. Look at this adventure it came up with. I almost choked from laughing at the second to last paragraph:

Hey everyone, it's Michael Kay and I'm here at Animal Kingdom, eagerly awaiting the park to open. It's currently 4am and I've been sitting here on the ground for a while, just enjoying the peacefulness of the morning.

As you can see, it's still dark out and the park won't be opening for several hours. But that's okay, because I'm here to soak in the Disney magic, no matter what time it is.

A security guard just came up to me and asked if I needed any help. I thanked him for checking in, but assured him that I'm just enjoying the atmosphere and the anticipation of the day ahead.

I know some people might think it's crazy to wake up so early and wait for hours for the park to open, but to me, it's just part of the experience. There's something so special about being the first one in the park and experiencing everything before the crowds arrive.

So, if you're ever at Animal Kingdom and you see someone sitting on the ground in the early morning hours, don't worry, it's probably just me, soaking up the Disney magic and eagerly awaiting the start of a new day.

Thanks for watching, and as always, have a magical daaaaayyyuuh!”
---
Here’s chat gpt’s version of his wedding:

It's Michael Kay's wedding day, and he's cruising around on an electric scooter, vlogging the whole thing for his YouTube channel. He's beaming with excitement, even though his father isn't there and his guests are more focused on getting good footage than on enjoying the ceremony.

Michael is marrying a doctor, and she's asked him to take her name instead. As the ceremony begins, he spots his bride walking down the aisle. But to his surprise, she's wearing a Minnie Mouse costume! Michael can hardly contain his excitement as the couple exchanges vows.

As the newlyweds ride off into the sunset (or in this case, into the parking lot), Michael looks back at the camera and says, "Well, that was magical. Thank you all for joining us on this journey. Have a magical daaaaayuuuh!" And with that, he zooms off into the distance, ready for his next adventure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
How hard is it to proofread your own writing before you publish it on Youtube? Here is the description of Michael's video today:

" Hollywood Studios is fun for the while family and today we are going over a few tips that you want to remember for your day at the park!"

Also, looks like he is down to 39 Dreamfinders that are still paying for this scam. Although, at least Theresa had some sense to get out.

• Wow

Claude4

VIP Member
EVC boy is a at it again today at Animal Kingdom. He likes the nat geo documentaries on Disney+

He says the waterfall at the center entrance of the park may have inspired Pandora. I always thought the movie Avatar was the inspiration but what do I know. He said Disney prices have been high recently. I guess “recently” means the last 50 years.
He said Dinoland will change but Disney better go all out and not 1/2 way. Rides Everest, squeals and “loved it”.
My favorite part was at the 6:00 minute mark where he encounters Negan from the walking dead. You can almost see Negan saying “where the fuck is Lucille?” He does the safari and thank god he shut the fuck up. Rides through Pandor and signs off. That is all.

• Haha

CMDisney

VIP Member
Norman-Bates-in-Psycho-.jpg

Oh no... 🫤
---
Someone fill me in. Is it now Michael TittsMcGee? It's he Irish now?

Last edited:
  • Haha

Karl Berg

Woof! He really has lost the magic hasn't he. Who's been to disney recently? As listening to this it sounds like WDW is a completely different park these days.
My family and I were there about 10 days ago (7th-10th). We had a great time! My kids are older now (15, 17, 19) so we didn't do any character dining or meet and greets. We rode every ride in all 4 parks though, some 2 or 3 times. We all had a great time but we utilized Genie+, virtual queues and lightning lanes. We purchased Genie+ for Magic Kingdom and Hollywood Studios and purchased a lightning lane for Guardians after we rode it with the virtual queue. The longest line we had was maybe an hour for Flight of Passage. Rise was posted 70 minutes but we got on in 22 minutes. Actually after we got into the Tron queue during our timeframe, we still had a 120 minute wait which I thought was absurd. That was the biggest downer of the trip.

The Parks have changed in the 6 years since our last visit but I would say the magic is still there. We spent extra money to make sure we got on everything but it was a great 4 days. Of course Mikey won't spend any money on those things and isn't getting anything from Disney so the magic is gone for him. I saw families having a wonderful time across all 4 parks. I never saw any super disgruntled people or people complaining about how the magic is gone.

• Heart