Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bluebird33

Watched todays crap show. I see Michael made a droid while scooting around HS. Personally he should have bought an extra personality chip for himself since his natural one sucks. Literally take 100 years to make this droid. Meanwhile the CM is probably wondering why they were so lucky to have Michael come into the Droid Factory on their shift. He needs to get his head checked and not worry about his Achilles. Bro is literally hoarding body parts. SMH. That chick needs to seriously reconsider her life choices. Yikes. That food review was creepy. You can hear him spitting while he’s talking. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 11

starri

VIP Member
I really don’t see this “marriage” happening. There’s too many weird signals. He likes to create controversy and speculation. He always said any attention is good attention. I think he wants people discussing and guessing what’s going on just because he’s a narcissistic jerk.
I think we’ve seen that there are plenty of women who are desperate enough to get married that they’ll overlook any number of red flags. That it’s even gotten this far doesn’t speak well of Dr. Princess’ self-image.

• Heart

bluebird33

🎶He’s just a scooter boy
She said don’t run me over boy
He isn’t man enough to walk
He has an old man face
But his head takes up all the space
She should find herself a new dude to wed. 🎶

😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
---
🎶He’s just a scooter boy
She said don’t run me over boy
He isn’t man enough to walk
He has an old man face
But his head takes up all the space
She should find herself a new dude to wed. 🎶

😂🤣😂🤣🤣🤣
Michael and Dave Kay #15: He’s just a scooter boy, he isn’t good enough for her.

• Haha
  • Heart

Claude4

VIP Member
I made a new burner cause I’m bored. It won’t last long.

3J3NcifA1CsDAQ4YIMXB6ag4=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Patreon Production Team

I’m an aspiring kaykateer from the UK. I weigh 25 stones but just started ozempic so I’ll be hot in a year. Please hire me for your production team.

• Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
Man child making a toy today trying to decide what color to make a droid. Pegasus must be stuffed in a box never to return.
It was a pretty shitty video. He starts out on his scooter at HS. ”Makes his way” through Toy Story land. Plays TS midway mania and gets a great score. Heads to droid depot to make a “unique” BB8. Can’t decide between R2D2, BB8 or the “C” unit. He takes forever to decide and like an 8 year old changes his mind 1000 times, bothers cast members with stupid question and takes up a space in line forever. He’s such an entitled fuck. Babbles incessantly about what parts to get…dude it’s a plastic toy from China. Goes to Mama Melrose. Doesn’t like soggy croutons on Caesar salad, doesn’t like the flatbread, doesn’t like cherry chocolate cake but likes calamari and tiramisu. Says he has to name his new toy. Maybe CP03–that’s what he says. The end.

several obligatory typos in description.

• Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
I know this is a retread but it still makes me laugh. I think some of us assumed Michelle wasn’t as fucked up as her brothers. Watch this lounge fly act and your head will explode.

• Haha
  • Sick

Nate's Top Button

VIP Member
Here’s chat gpt’s version of his wedding:

It's Michael Kay's wedding day, and he's cruising around on an electric scooter, vlogging the whole thing for his YouTube channel. He's beaming with excitement, even though his father isn't there and his guests are more focused on getting good footage than on enjoying the ceremony.

Michael is marrying a doctor, and she's asked him to take her name instead. As the ceremony begins, he spots his bride walking down the aisle. But to his surprise, she's wearing a Minnie Mouse costume! Michael can hardly contain his excitement as the couple exchanges vows.

As the newlyweds ride off into the sunset (or in this case, into the parking lot), Michael looks back at the camera and says, "Well, that was magical. Thank you all for joining us on this journey. Have a magical daaaaayuuuh!" And with that, he zooms off into the distance, ready for his next adventure.
So, when he carries her over the threshold after the wedding, is he going to make her sit in the basket of his scooter?

• Haha

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
I can't handle these podcasts anymore! 🤜 🤜 🤜 CEO Michael sucks!

He has all these bullet points of why Disney sucks now
- One of them being that it's no longer a place for families to bond. WHAT????
- Another - is character meet & greets. He states that people used to solely take a trip to Disney to meet the characters, such as Joy, Sadness & Baymax at Epcot. People travelled all the way there JUST FOR THOSE CHARACTERS. Now he says no one even knows who the characters are. Dude!!!!!????
- He says that nothing is ever different & no one wants to go to Disney year after to year to do the same things....UMMMM, anyone here that was a classic Michael viewer would know that Michael's solo trips were on wash & repeat. He did the same exact things every single trip, with the exception of Galaxy's Edge opening or Pandora. His trips were always: Land, run to the parks, watch Illuminations (and cry) multiple nights of his trip. Have breakfast at Les Halles. Sit at the Poly & have a dole whip......oh sorry, not an actual dole whip but vanilla ice cream float with pineapple juice.

The magic has totally died for Michael Kay/Adler. Just give up the vlogs & podcasts already.

TikiMeerkat

The best part of the low crowds “podcast” video was the way he imitated Disney Corporate MULTIPLE times by saying they told passholders “Get out of here, we don’t want you,” like a gruff old farmer in a movie telling a dog to leave. This is the most directly he’s ever admitted that Disney upset him by *checks notes* making decisions at the corporate level that prioritized general profit over Michael Kay Karlsberg Adler’s personal feelings. Great to see confirmation of what we all suspected, that this was how he felt during that whole awkward transition phase where he started phoning it in but before he completely gave up — he was seething mad at Disney but was still willing to cash in on pretending to love them.

• Heart

PeanutButterCup28

Chatty Member
I also was annoyed with mispronouncing Teppan Edo as "TAPenedo. His description of the wagyu was also stupid, saying that it tastes like butter. NO. Wagyu melts in your mouth like butter, idiot. At least we got a few minutes of entertainment for the week.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Well for the longest time he was your average government employee. Not sure if he still has said gig, but he was the typical employee suckling off the government taxpayers bosom. Worthless and just sucking up a charge code and pushing papers.
Dude was making six figures writing little news letters for the DoD. Nepotism is a helluva benefit.

TikiMeerkat

Those Dave headshots are a war crime.

But they’ve inspired me to chime in with a few more Kay Bros Throwback Memories of the Day today, here today with TikiMeerkat here today. We’ll see. TBD.

Michael: that time he got seasick on a Disney cruise and spent hours asking for a room change, asking the crew if these were the worst seas they’d ever experienced, ASMR whispering about how this doesn’t take away from the magic, and using the level app on his iPhone to demonstrate the listing of the 130,000-ton ship.

Dave: that time he used a hotel towel as a plate.

• Haha
  • Heart