Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Claude4

VIP Member
Michael reviews the new Roundup Rodeo BBQ restaurant in Toy Story land. It looks like he’s with Michelle but we see no faces. Here are some highlights:

BBQ sauces—classic taste like pickles? Spicy and sweet were good
biscuits were good need sauces, three salads were “ok” not incredible, his specialty drink (made for children) was nothing he’d go out of his way for, the main course was “intensely cooked” they need less temperature or less time. He calls it kielbasa but the menu says pork sausage—“dry, very cooked” ribs were not amazing and tough, chicken was tender but no flavor, he said the “mashed potatoes” which were actually tatter tots had …..you guessed it Old Bay seasoning. The fried pickle was just a pickle that had been fried…he said that. Overall was ok but nothing he’d go out of his way for. Then he got dessert and he came all over himself, you know because of sugar. That is all.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Michael at the new, loudly themed toystoryland restaurant:
Michael's biscuit had a wheat flavor? did he say that? I couldn't back up to rewatch, just couldn't do it. My last comment included his comment that the bread flavor in his sandwich was not strong enough. Michael has found his new niche, wheat. I have never seen another vlogger review wheat!!
He's cracked it!!!!

Michelle or girlfriend was playfully pulling his desserts away from him while he was recording his review. Michael was a consummate pro, he did not miss a beat. Best part of the video.

Michael's review of the restaurant improved quite a bit based upon three small desert cups. His food reviews are not those of an adult.
I'm sad that I watched. I am filled regret and remorse. I think I need an exorcism.

• Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
Exactly. How can he not be completely ashamed of himself. These "Kays" are really something else. ZERO scruples. :rolleyes:
kaykateers are exactly the same. AmberMac chimes in about how difficult it is being relegated to a scooter. She even admits she was going to the dessert party. That’s like a recovering alcoholic going to a bar. I‘ve seen my share of people driving scooters like psychos and I’ve been hit twice. If I ever get doxxed amberMac would run me the fuck over. I felt compelled to respond as Michael’s proxy.

tZ2FySO7jkZoYpTwFmnCqzUw=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

AmberMac
3 hours ago
Scooter life is a pain in the neck in crowds like that. Years ago I basically had to yell excuse me several times, then tap a guy on the arm to get him to move a few inches. There was a crowd for the Osborne Spectacle of Lights and I was making my way to the back for the Frozen dessert party. I’m not saying he was ignoring me on purpose… but he was ignoring me.
Read more

1 reply

zUIXbcVErDc1rRx1zz0aw44g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Michael Kay
5 minutes ago
The dessert party is the reason you are in a scooter.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Claude4

VIP Member
So why isn't he showing his face on camera anymore?

I put on Round up Rodeo and read some comments.
There were a lot of people asking why he's not on camera anymore or telling him to go back to showing his face.

I'm not a fan of his face, but how does he think these bland voiceovers are going to grow his channel at this point?

Did all of this seem to change when he got engaged? Or was there some other catalyst?
We all think it’s Dr Princess putting brakes to his squealing. He could have done a great video on Wilderness Lodge today but he refuses to do any research. There are about 1 million things he could point out about how unique WL is but he won’t read the Wikipedia page. He called the Native American headdress next to whispering canyon a “hat”…a fucking hat! Strata on the fireplace chimney…nope. Fossils in the correct strata of chimney. Nope. He said the water from the lobby flowed into the pool…it doesn’t. He said the water from the pool flows into Bay Lake…nope. It does not. IT JUST LOOKS LIKE IT DOES you fool.

• Haha
  • Heart

Claude4

VIP Member
I was screwing around on Michael’s wedding registry. I couldn’t pull the trigger without doxxing myself. A man can only dream….

1685825353575.png

1685825380814.png

• Haha
  • Heart

starri

VIP Member
I get the vibe her family is like that. I think they have a good chunk of money. Now, how Michael and his hotdog quesadillas on a paper plate fit in there is what I can’t answer.
When Dave eats off a towel, it's always one with a high thread count. The Adlerbergs are classy too.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Havok Karlsberg

Pretty sure he's using chatgpt. My wife asked it to produce a 5 min documentary about pirates of the Caribbean and it was shocking how closely it mirrored his "documentary".

• Wow
  • Heart

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
TPSA (Tattle Public Service Announcement)
Michael Adler has apparently been on a spring cleaning spree with his Patreon. His Production Team must have been working overtime because he was able to block some of our clandestine Patrons in his group in April. I'm sure his Production Team is feeling victorious, but it's to no avail - there are deeply embedded moles. All I can say is that they shouldn't be worried with the $5 level.

Oh Kelly, Shelley, Jackie, Claire, and all you fat f*cks with no life other than to follow another fat f*ck on a scooter, you'll never know. Will you? o_O:ROFLMAO::LOL::cool:

• Heart
  • Haha

TikiMeerkat

Hello! TikiMeerkat here today, here with your Daily Kay Bros Throwbacks of the Day today. Hope you’re all having a great day today. Am I having a great day today? TBD. Til then, here are those throwback memories:

Michael: that time he sat in the giant porthole window on a Disney cruise ship and gave a speech about how safe he felt because the “bolts are stripped” and he was confident there’s no way Disney would put windows in their ships that people could fall out of.

Dave: that time he referred to a flight from San Francisco to Hawaii as international.

• Haha
  • Heart

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Is this a sign of things to come with all vloggers? Recently Kyle Pallo has dropped all the way down to 78 Patreons. Has the general public finally said "enough is enough"?
Others have covered it, but I think it's as simple as this. COVID was weird. We all went batshit crazy trying to buy yeast and flour. We binge watched Tiger King and then we were all cooped inside and missed going on vacation. So here was the state of Florida and it didn't care. They left the parks open. So the "vloggers" just grabbed as much content as they could and people watched.

Then COVID ended (it's over - get on with your life) and people had pent up vacation money. They blew their loads on big vacations. But now there's nothing to report on. No new attractions, no big news. So what's the draw? Not a big one.

Plus a lot of those vloggers pissed off the mouse. The Trackers lost their creds. Michael Kay lost his creds. P.C. Dev punched his repair man. Pete did Pete things. Is there really anyone worth watching that provides solid insight? Not really. So here we are.

• Heart

Claude4

VIP Member
The new Michael Adler allows for criticism it seems.

Swilli23
1 hour ago
Am I the only one who finds it odd that at the Avenger dinner you made the two tables in front of the monitor uncomfortable? You filmed them the whole meal. Kind of disrespectful, did you get their permission to plaster their face on your page?

2gZaBgAHWGxOrJYIHt4cJwO4=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Angela Williams
52 seconds ago
So weird that he won’t film himself or his friend but has no problem filming some poor family. He screens arrogant.

• Heart

Havok Karlsberg

With Michael putting out trash and Dave seemingly giving up my wife and I went back to watch a few of Dave's Ireland vids. Peak Dave. He wanted water, but didn't want to buy it since it was more expensive. Instead he bought a gallon of some fruity pineapple juice to drink, with the goal of then filling it afterwards from whatever water fountains he could find along the way. What Kind Of Human Thinks Like This? How much more expensive could the water have been?

Some day I hope to be driving down the street and see Dave lugging a suitcase, a giant water bottle, and leftovers from 1-2 cities back.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

downsouth3

You can’t convince me that this man is not 55 years old.
IMG_9732.jpeg

---
I mean compare that photo to this video from October 2016. High doses of Disney and sugar have not been kind.
IMG_8288.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

Claude4

VIP Member
Watched todays crap show. I see Michael made a droid while scooting around HS. Personally he should have bought an extra personality chip for himself since his natural one sucks. Literally take 100 years to make this droid. Meanwhile the CM is probably wondering why they were so lucky to have Michael come into the Droid Factory on their shift. He needs to get his head checked and not worry about his Achilles. Bro is literally hoarding body parts. SMH. That chick needs to seriously reconsider her life choices. Yikes. That food review was creepy. You can hear him spitting while he’s talking. 🤢
You inspired me.

3J3NcifA1CsDAQ4YIMXB6ag4=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

Patreon Production Team

You should have gotten a new personality chip for yourself 😯

• Haha
  • Heart