Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The funniest thing I heard in Michael's vlog today at around 9:35: "What a great way to relax and enjoy the end of the night here. Just enjoying the walk..."

What walk, you're in an effing scooter? Meanwhile after he says this, you can hear the vibration of the scooter going over a walkway.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

peteykirch

VIP Member
I’m no orthopedic surgeon or physiatrist, but I’m fairly sure that tendon issues don’t require you to be carted around like an invalid.
It does if your doctor fiance/wife and you decide to try to scam for disability benefits.

• Wow

Claude4

VIP Member
Dave’s lack of content is really causing me to work. I had to add this comment to his 10,000 subs music video.

bQzAzknT6tvBALBF35PVoR8g=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

You've Said It All

Congrats on picking up 400 subs in the past 2 and 1/2 years. Nice work Pal.

• Haha

Salioramus

Spotting a karlsberg in the wild is a great achievement. We need more info. Was he running people over with his plow? Squealing? Eating? What about Tits McGee? Big ass camera with him?
Salioramus Jr spotted him in line to get into MK -- no Tits within sight (looks like he was a guest of Mr. White Hoodie)
70053678710__66D7E91F-BB08-4101-B1E6-6274E38B4947.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
A fool and their money are soon parted. I know y'all love to hate on Mikey. But I applaud him. He's run some solid hustles, and unlike his parents nothing he's done is illegal. No medical licenses to lose, no malpractice issues, nothing in the legal system. Just hustling a bunch of simple rubes.

Bravo Mikey! You did it. You've now gone down to zero content and still making monies. You've won the game

• Haha

Claude4

VIP Member
Happy 4th to everyone. Maybe Michael has gone on some crazy diet the last few months he’s been off screen. I hope he dusts off pegasus and brings back squealing. I’ll be at Epcot to night on the lookout for this tool bag.

1688477732495.jpeg

---

• Heart

Claude4

VIP Member
Since trolling is so slow, please allow for some of my favorites.

forehead bump Michael (inspired a burner)

1686090857994.jpeg

I love mommy Mike

1686090896936.jpeg

Swashbuckling Michael

1686090941170.jpeg

Young “the world is my oyster“ Michael

1686091028804.jpeg

Booger Michael

1686091109742.jpeg

I call this one “the thumb”

1686091153398.jpeg

The Squealer

1686091203673.jpeg

Chippendale Mike

1686091262621.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick

peteykirch

VIP Member
WHEN DID HIS HEAD TURN INTO A BOWLING BALL?

Dude looks like he swallowed a hive of bees and his face is super swollen.

• Haha
  • Heart

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
Was hoping he'd go out with a bang, and all we got was a, "wouldn't go out of my way" fizzle.
Our next thread title!!

Michael & Dave Kay #15 Was hoping he'd go out with a bang but all we got was a "wouldn't go out of my way" fizzle

• Haha

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Michael released an Art of Animation Full Tour today. Michael gave a surface view of various surfaces, but he did a deep dive into the arcade. Based upon Michael's review of the arcade, I booked 16 rooms for 3 weeks. Anyone want to go? We can play Pac Man. I'm a bit confused about the hotel's relationship to the parks because Michael didn't explain that, but I'm just going for the arcade so I guess it doesn't matter where the parks are.

• Haha

Medium Shirt

Last day of the cruise, and I find it really odd, as does everyone, with the 180 on alcohol. He had multiple drinks in today's vlog. During the captain's hour in the past, he ALWAYS got a non-alcoholic drink, this time, he had 2 adult beverages. He had some sort of blended drink on the Castaway, but didn't say whether is was alcoholic or not. I also don't understand the 180 on coffee. We always watched him add 20 sweetener packets to his basically milkshake coffee drinks, and he still would say it had too much of a coffee flavor. NOW - he's a huge coffee drinker & is complaining that the coffee on the ship is watered down, so he recommends paying for the barista made coffees. Did he get a concussion when he tore his achilles? TBD. Dude, take your brothers advice & drink water.
I think that, because he changed the name of his channel, (and his own name) he thinks he's reinvented himself and no one knows who he is and now he acts like a 'normal grown-up' as opposed to a 7 year old, which apparently came out when he mentioned about not being able to go on the slide.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Michael's continuing whining about Disney Quest. He posits that many many people want that failure back and it wouldn't fail again. Michael loves his arcade games. He's always yapping about his love for empty arcades, but to him they are well populated. Here's my take: I'm spending thousands of dollars to travel to/stay at/go to WDW. Most reasonable people want to experience WDW, or go off property for Universal, or Sea World or a zillion other things. The last thing Orlando visitors are looking to do is lock themselves in a windowless game room. I like arcades, but I don't need to spend thousands of dollars to visit one just because Disney operates it. That's why they are sparsely populated and that's why Disney Quest died a slow death.

Much other lunacy was uttered during the scintillating voice-over one still picture, but I was using his voice like white noise. Michael does have a nice sounding voice, but the content of that sound is hard to attend.
---
Forgot to mention: Michael's discussion about the "predictable star cruiser failure" was hilarious. While they were building it he babbled about it often/incessantly. I predicted its demise based upon it curiously limited target audience: wealthy star wars fans who want to roll play for vacation. Maybe it was fun. I have money to go. I like acting. I like star wars. I had zero interest in spending thousands of dollars to travel to WDW to lock myself in a windowless building in the middle of Florida. Michael began his dislike of the star cruiser after he was snubbed by Disney for star cruiser media events after it became public that he had lied about his vaccination status and violated park mask rules. I nearly choked when michael said that HE could have predicted the failure. Not only did he fail to make that prediction, his comments were decidedly bullish until his excommunication from the WDW altar.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11