Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iwantallthetea

VIP Member
The nice thing about Michael Adler is that he allowed us to Journey Together from his existence as Michael Karlsberg.
That has to be our next thread title!

Michael and Dave Kay #15 -We're on a Journey Together from Karlsberg to Adler

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24

Karl Berg

Headed to WDW for 4 days in a month for the first time in 6 years. My biggest wish isn’t to ride Tron, Pandora, Rise or Guardians. It is to see Mike in the wild riding his scooter so I can ask him for the $5 he stole from me on Patreon after he blocked me.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

Claude4

VIP Member
The Kay/Adler boys haven’t giving us much to make fun of. I just commented on Dave’s most recent (1 month old) video. Hope he reaches out to me.

3J3NcifA1CsDAQ4YIMXB6ag4=s88-c-k-c0x00ffffff-no-rj.jpg

@user-ml3qg1df6h
1 second ago
Dave—I’ve got some producer friends in Hollywood and I’d like to send them your contact info. They are looking for cast members for season 2 of the reality show MILF Manor. It’s a mother and son combo show. Do some research and let me know what you think.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

HeyLetsGoState

Chatty Member
Michael would vlog it and then go say "The cake had a very cake like flavor....but I wouldn't go out of my way for it. And I'm disappointed they wouldn't validate my parking"

• Haha
  • Heart

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
mikey is starting to sound like dave in today's effort and it sounded to me like he was slurring his words. weird vibe.
It was hard to spark up michael, but when we tuned in today, this is exactly what we thought. It sounded like Dave Kay today wrote Michael's script today that we heard today. I was glad to be reminded that it was today because I had completely forgotten.

Normally, I don't make fun of people in wheelchairs/scooters/crutches/crocs, but I just couldn't help seeing michael scooting around and thinking "wow, not only has michael gained a lot of weight after moving to Florida, aged a lot, destroyed family relations, lost his love of Disney, become a babbling, boring squealing vlogger with no apparent interest in anything, but now Michael is no longer a biped. Moving to Disney World has robbed michael of his mobility. It's difficult to comprehend that someone has inadvertently chronicled such a rapid decline -- it was clear early on that moving to Florida was a huge mistake, but the magnitude of what has happened is just plain mind boggling.

• Heart

Claude4

VIP Member
Papa K actually had a YouTube channel before Michael. He has one video but the comments don’t disappoint.

1680289188242.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16

TikiMeerkat

Hell, I'd be tempted to give him $20 per month if he would go back to all the nonsense - a true guilty pleasure watching his train wreck of a channel each day.
You don’t know what you got til it’s gone, am I right?!

Which is a great segue into our Kay Bros Throwback Memories of the Day, here today with TikiMeerkat, hope you’re all having a wonderful day today, what will today bring, who knows, TBD.

Michael: that time he got soft serve on a Disney cruise and smirked into the camera while asking Dave to guess what the flavor was. “Banana?” guessed Dave. Michael corrected him, never breaking his seductive eye contact with the audience: “Peen-yo colada.”

David: that time he visited Pearl Harbor and said “it’s not generally my aesthetic, my vibe, to go for the sad remembrance.”

Y’all, I’ve got a million of these.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Jotham

Friendly reminder that, because Michael changed his last name, the duty of passing down the Karlsberg name now solely rests on this man:
maxresdefault.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 15

TheNextStacey

Chatty Member
Is it safe to say his runDisney days are behind him now that's he's down with the ECV? It was just 2 months ago he was telling us the 5 things you must know for a runDisney race. What will we do without him moving forward?? :rolleyes:
I was wondering about that - although it would not surprise me one bit if he milks this and enters as a disabled racer. Just imagine the comments! "Michael, you are my inspiration!" "Never ever give up Michael!" "I'm crying with tears of joys watching Michael triumph over the pain!"

1679494736657.png
No reason, just felt like posting this again.

• Haha

Karl Berg

Here is the video my kid made. I threw it up on YouTube. She was watching a lot of FRE at the time when she made this 3 years ago. I just came across it this past week again. Enjoy!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Been thinking of what an actual liar this scam artist is. 50 facts, “I can’t lie”, this douche has been lying to his fans, who for some really cared for years. It was all a plot. This new content is SHIT! He made so many promises when opening up a Patreon, all broken “we will never miss a thing, the possibilities are endless”! He’s lied and continues to lie. This sac of suds, changed his name, dropped his own father and completely destroyed something really unique he brought to the Disney vlogging community. Biggest mistake was bringing that 2ft dork brother of his everywhere he went, then (and my
Wife is one of them), allowing loyal fans to be bullied, shadow banned and treated like shit by his #1 gift givers. He should look in the mirror and be disgusted. However, narcissistic people like him admit no wrong doing. You SUCK Michael Adler Kay. “I can’t lie” what a joke, you’ve never divulged you live in a 1/2 million dollar home, seperated from your dad, lost your job, are dating; it’s mind blowing what he’s lost and you can see it on his appearance (when he shows it). The scooter was the last straw for me, wait the sick grandmother another joke. Dave’s traveling all over, Michelle is in school, but she so ill your the only one to care for her? How about your mother. Just lies upon lies upon lies. His channel sucks. He plans on according to my wife milking this wish cruise into like a series 🤮 your so late to the game and your thoughts mean shit to anyone that watches. Such a disappointment all around. Once a scammer always a scammer, the Apple fell right next to the trees in this family. Take take take take take. Fuck you. Wife gets mad “she loves her friends”, again they all research him and know he’s lying, yet allow him to continue to toss BS. The minute a Dreamfinder chat is done, they’re back to talking shit on him, because he is shit. Not even gonna mention any of the Dreamfinders, these slobs read here every single day and have scoured the internet to find information on him. One called his fiancées office (so you know I’m stating facts), they drove past his house,it’s not an obsession, it’s a joke to them all. Could someone please mention Kelly before she mentions and mocks herself again here, she loves that victim attacking me crap so she can run back and grab comfort from Mike. Just an update. I hope you all enjoy.

• Heart
  • Wow