Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Piping Hot

It was a nice idea at the time when it opened and I think Disney opened one in Chicago with plans to expand to other cities. When the Chicago location failed fairly quickly, the one at Downtown Disney or whatever it was called at the time was allowed to atrophy. My wife and I went when it was on its last legs and the technology was very dated and often inoperable. As I recall it had some type of virtual river adventure, a crude ”virtual reality” battle adventure, a rather clever design your own roller coaster attraction, a “dodge ball” bumper car ride and old video games and pinball games. We went on a rainy day and spent a couple of hours there and left mostly underwhelmed. As I recall, it closed shortly after.
Still sad about the one never opened in Philly :/

Reactions: 1

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Thank you @CMDisney for doing the spreadsheet. 😀

Just checked his views. First wish video did well (for him) at 21k views then the rest bottomed out to his standard 5k-10k views.

Never known any youtuber that I watch. Mk is the only one I've unsubbed from but still keep track.
To have such a stagnation on there channel for subs and views.

He lost a few with the content shift but hasn't been able to regain subs back.

• Heart

Joanie Taylor

Chatty Member
What’s the story here? I know Michael’s dad was a dodgy doctor, but why did he have a restraining order against him? Are Dave and Michelle still keeping the dad’s last name? I thought their mum was struck off because she was a dodgy doctor, as well.

CMDisney

VIP Member
It's that time again! How many Patreon members will our hairy friend end up with in August?? Based on his current 116, I'm going with 110 and hoping it's much lower. 😜

esc2476

Chatty Member
Michael on the Wish upon happening upon seeing the inflatables for kids….that looks like fun; I’ll have to come back later!
---
By the way, it’s amazing how open Michael is to alcohol now…..

Last edited: