Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

T-Rexx

Chatty Member
Hmmmm... I honestly don't know what to predict. @Claude4 has a very good point. Michael has shifted to Patreons getting all the goods (two finger pointing, frame-filled mellon head, school girl squeals, meaningless food critiques).

I agree that the few Kaykateers left will cling to those juicy nuggets. I'll say... Hmmmm... 128.

I will put a board together tomorrow to track all of our predictions. :LOL:
My guess is 125.

Karl Berg

Oooo, you should point us in the direction of this, please. FRE has been having too much fun with YITS lately to bother with the Kay Adler bros.
She just made it for the family so it isn’t posted anywhere but let me see if I can find a way to get it on here. It’s too large to upload directly to the chat.

barkleyblue

Trolling is hard work nowadays. Had to go back to the well for this one. It offers a lot. Bobble head Dave, check. Dave’s shitty hoodie, check. Michael on a manic rant, check. Tons of food that wasn’t his favorite, check. Sugar rush after a huge meal, check

Brilliant! :ROFLMAO:

2020planner

VIP Member
Here is the announcement of her moving to a practice in Orlando. Scroll down one story.

THANKS! :)

The one named Lauren, I'm presuming.

How the heck did they meet?! How long were they dating before they got engaged?!

Wusubby

Chatty Member
Why is a betrothed 30-something going on Disney cruises with his mother?

Hell, does that mean she’ll also come along on his honeymoon?
Tbh, I'm 37 same with wifey and we are going on our 2nd disney cruise this year and MIL is coming and staying in the same room.

Brings the cost down for us and also helps me with regards to helping care for wifey. Transferring into the bed is awkward due to how high the beds are.