Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bojanowski

He's also guessing that when Epic Universe opens, it'll be the busiest park in Orlando for at least a year. Really? Ya think? Michael, I suggest you go out & start camping out in line NOW. 🤜🤜🤜
it’s funny… I was a WDW College Program CM thespring that Islands of Adventure opened, and everyone thought the same thing then.
Disney had dozens of projects ready to go should IOA be a success… and it was not, even though it was and is a fantastic park. It took Potter to really bump them up in terms of popularity. Only difference now is DeSantis, I don’t know if Disney will want to invest that much that quickly. And I don’t blame them.

Reactions: 1

CMDisney

VIP Member
I think Kelly wertz will threaten stalk anyone who leaves patreon. I’ll say only 4 brave souls leave. 134
I tend to agree.

I also think because they're the select few that see Mikey actually riding on the scooter and creaming himself on Tron, they feel very privileged and elite.

Look at this... the number actually went up in the last day! Some dumb-ass paid for a membership since we started this yesterday. Went from 138 to 139. WTF... o_O🤪 :m

1680117976799.png

• Haha

CMDisney

VIP Member
Very bold numbers so far! Hahaha!! This exercise makes me giggle every month! The comments are fabulous! I'd definitely go out of my way for it. :LOL:

1690292693680.png

• Haha

CMDisney

VIP Member
Do you want me to open every dresser drawer and show how deep the closets are? Maybe some 2 finger pointing
Two-finger pointing is a must. Please come out of a closet or two to demonstrate the size.

If you could throw in a Tits McGee cameo from time to time, I'll pay double.