Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member

(start around 19:47)
I cannot get over how obsessed Mia is with this new chick! I am watching Georgie's vlog & omg Mia is basically drooling over her I've never seen her like that with Jodie. She also mentions them living out their Sophia & Cinzia life.
---
Also at the 40-minute mark in McDonald's, they're being so annoying the lady behind them keeps looking over while trying to eat with her child. It's so rude & inconsiderate but I'm not even surprised these two oranges decided to film eating at the place.
Have her and jodie had a falling out?

Reactions: 1

sandler25

In her latest vlog she legitimately spends 15 minutes waffling on about money, trying to convince us that she can afford the Range Rover or whatever it was. Hun, no one cares whether you can afford it or not! AND if you could genuinely afford it then you wouldn’t even care to explain because it wouldn’t even cross your mind to try and justify how much money you have… weird behaviour! We‘Re past the age that anyone looks up or down to others because of what they own. If you can’t afford a Land Rover or whatever Mia, you don’t have to pretend to us that you can, because it’s not a flex! It’s more relatable to be honest about stuff
Is everyone is this forum past that age of looking down on people for what they own ? No, I mean look through the tread… freedom of speech and all but that’s just not true😂

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
On her insta story, why do you reckon she ‘found this Christmas really emotional’? The fallout with her dad maybe?

starsandsmiles

I don’t know if I’m being really thick but is leaving your hair for 13/14 days normal? Like would it not start to bother you 😂😂

• Sick

starsandsmiles

Completely forgot to post this the other day but she linked this TikTok on her IG but it’s not on her TikTok page? I’m sure if I remember correctly she slagged it off saying it wasn’t nice

Attachments

BettyBeau

VIP Member
It’s quite upsetting she told Molly straight away yet didn’t tell her mom when she was staying at her house. I wonder maybe if her mom took her last miscarriage quite badly and that’s why she waited
I thought her Mom was a nurse so surely he mom is pretty hardened to truma.

Lolly71990

VIP Member
Where does she talk about hastings? Is it where she acuses us her fans of takking shit about her being on her phone while drving 🤣
See I missed that bit but heard the Hastings! It’s when she’s driving back from somewhere at the beginning after some kind of clean girl aesthetic healthy queen drive through ofc ✨