Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

freezelouise43

Chatty Member
this makes my Australian heart cry!!!!!! Please be so careful 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I try to limit to every other week and only go in the sun on holiday, it’s so hard once you get the tan to stop 😢😢😢😢 I’m 45 and I only started a couple years ago so I’m hoping the I had no sun exposure before this may be ok 🥹🥹

• Sad
Reactions: 1

starsandsmiles

Let’s not forget the new vlog camera she desperately needed. I don’t think she understands that she’ll have to cut down massively

spillthetea22

VIP Member
In what Vlog does she call Dan a cunt? I need to watch it lol.
Just watched latest one and it’s not in that one.

As much as their relationship is so weird, you can't begrudge anyone a child. I'm happy for them and tbh the video was actually kinda cute

sandler25

They give off frenemy vibes with how they act. They'll use each other for convenience for content but then jealous (mainly Mia being jealous) of each other so they outdo each other. Mia would constantly tell Jodie she and Ollie were not ready for marriage or kids or moving in together Jodie would agree but side-eye her. Although Jodie isn't pregnant she has everything else Mia wants not even a baby got her those things. It's sad.
What you lot on about 😂 the only thing Jodie has that Mia doesn’t is a ring and another bedroom in her house 😂 but then Mia has more followers on tt and gets more brand deals etc. I think they are on the same playing field. It’s a bit sad that you have to pin them against eachother ? Like they admit when they are jealous of each other about something and it just seems like it’s in a “I’m so happy for you, I can’t wait to have that too” way, not a “you f*ing b that’s my thing I said I wanted that first” way.

got to admit the content from Mia is getting a bit dull, maybe she’s been posting the same stuff for months but since the pregnancy I’ve just noticed how boring it’s been :(

starsandsmiles

I did a wee bit of stalking and her dad is minted by the looks of it. I wonder what happened to their relationship, his wife is pregnant which I can’t help but wonder if that’s anything to do with It.

her mum strikes me as very vulnerable, she’s quite childlike and I reckon, could be easily taken advantage of. It’s almost as though Mia would be more so the mother figure to her, rather than the other way round. Idk, something about mias mum makes me feel very sad, she seems broken.
Where did you see that? Does he have IG?

chattycatty

VIP Member
Do you think they all wanna hang with mia coz they think it will io their views because she had followers

Ups27

VIP Member
Where did she say she was due sept? If it’s V early September I guess she could be 12?