Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Booxhoo

The beige suit is giving up in court for not paying my council tax vibes 😂

I really hope she doesn’t have a baby any time soon she is so selfish! Can’t believe she let that poor dog suffer because she needed her brows doing! 😡
What happened with the dog? I refuse to watch her

Reactions: 1

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Jesus Christ - I drove a 3 door corsa back in 2008 when my first child was born for the 1st year 😂 what is this obsession with influencers getting huge cars on tick for 1 baby!

Edited to add: after that year I just purchased a 2nd hand 5 door focus!
My mum went from a three door car to a five door Focus when I was about 1 or 2 and still has it :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: ironically my dad got the biggest car he's had when I was in my late teens so not even for 'safer driving' with a young child. She doesn't even care about the safety aspect of it anyway, it's all about image and the baby has given her an excuse to justify such a big, expensive car. I think some of the cheaper, newer 4x4s that she'd be able to afford on finance have lovely interiors with all of the same fancy features (apple carplay, heated seats) as standard. I've been in a couple of 3 or 4 year old Range Rovers and didn't think the interior was actually that special for the price of the car and the bomb they cost to insure.

BettyBeau

VIP Member
I think she did buy a crib. She was asking for advice on what bottles and ore machine to buy su take it she’s not going to breastfeed I really thought she would be one of those earth mothers that constantly has her boobs out

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
Wish she would stop using the word "Autumanal" grrrr feel like throttling her every time I hear her say it 🤣🤣🤣 I will be glad when we go into winter 🙄

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
Noo way 🤣 was this on Jodie’s or Mia’s video?
I can’t remember sorry😭 I think when Jodie received her gifts!?
Also, Mia’s video her and her mum must’ve bickered about 4 times. Surprised she didn’t cut those out as it was awkward to watch but also she’s a lazy cow so are we surprised?

It's so annoying I'm a mother of 2, and Im very careful with money and work and so does my husband. Yet she's never worked a proper job and gets so much money. Honestly influences pee me off