Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Choco88

VIP Member
Why doesn’t she embrace the paleness? She covers up in huge sweatshirts and joggers most of the time anyway so what’s the point of tanning?!

blacktigertears

VIP Member
I swear I saw that either Jodie or Mia uploaded a video that was a Q&A in the car for 50 mins - I can’t find it anywhere is it possible they either deleted it or I’m imagining things????

blacktigertears

VIP Member
She inherited her dad’s house with her brother and they rent it out to a family, probably at least a three bed. They also upload quite a few videos a week and based off of YouTube Adsense and stuff they could earn anywhere between £500-£1500 a month for the amount of view they get depending on their cpm not to mention their TikTok accounts that make money on views alone and then any brand deals they have could again be between £300+ they generally have at least 1 ad a month along with their YouTube and TikTok.
I would guess Mia brings home at least £1500 a month, more if any TikTok’s went more viral or if she had more brand deals. And Jodie would bring home less as she has less followers. I believe Mia’s mortgage is around £900 based on the comments she made previously, bills would be around £300 (on the high end) and her cars like £99 a month. Who knows what she spends on food and Starbucks tho.
great observations!!!!!!!!!!!

Choco88

VIP Member
Mia's reaction to Jodie being engaged was not the look she thought it was you can see her go from excited about all her goodies & then her heart dropped as soon as she saw the ring. She overacted to not look jealous.

Also, her hands were literally brown compared to her face.
what video is Mia’s reaction on?

sandler25

Ffs so annoying when influencers get pregnant and the fetus is the size of a sesame seed and they go on and on about their ‘changing bodies’ 🙄

Come back when you’re 6+ and waddling like a penguin and wearing crocs cause u can’t put on any shoes cause they are swollen or tie them up
Oh yeah cos it’s not like your body is adjusting to the hormones in the first trimester and it’s one that most pregnant women would agree is the hardest…. Have you ever been pregnant or are you just assuming based off of nothing ?

BettyBeau

VIP Member
How do her and Jodie afford the lifestyle they have without a job between them?
All the shopping
Jodie talking about getting a house next year
Where does the money come from?
Jodie owns property and still lives at home.
I reckon Mia gets some kind of allowance off her dad as I can’t imagine she’s earns loads from social media if she is making loads then she should be declaring it.

orlyb1310

VIP Member
Why is she having calpol? Does she realise you can take regular paracetamol during pregnancy? 😆
Does she have it because she’s pregnant? I have adult friends who hate taking tablets and will still have liquid medicine when they’re unwell or in pain😭😭

daisychainx

I think she’s definitely pregnant and they found out in Nice. Something happened on the Wednesday and when her and Dan are talking about that day they’re very smirky
I haven’t watched the Nice vlog tbf but when she mentioned something happening around her birthday that had upset her I presumed the opposite…

sandler25

you alright hun!? Im obviously talking from experience.

Her body hasn’t changed that much she ‘doesnt know how to dress it’ yet 🙄 if anything is changing her body is her shitty diet, not pregnancy
I don’t see how y’all can say shit when everyone’s pregnancy’s are different, especially as a mum… bizarre but we move