Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
The way she kept talking over Jodie in her new video was annoying me so much. She claims she's your best friend but she won't let her talk...

Reactions: 2

nillacupcake

I personally feel like she doesn't know what her actual size is which is why it's either too small or too big.

Choco88

VIP Member
jodie was driving and suddenly slammed on the brakes… the cars behind her obviously slammed on the brakes too and 3 of them went into each other. Definitely looks like Jodie caused it by not concentrating and having the slam on the brakes suddenly with no warning for the cars behind her!
do you have a time stamp? I’ve watched a few of their vlogs recently but I must have missed that.

aaliyahplz

VIP Member
She mentioned when she was filming in last weeks vlog in b&m that everyone was looking at her filming and made a ridiculous comment to the tune of “it’s the 21st century why don’t people want to be on camera” so far from reality/ safeguarding it’s unreal
:rolleyes: I don't like when people are judgey about other ppl filming/taking photos (of themselves) in public but 100% people have a right to not want to be filmed or be in her stupid videos, I would tell her straight up to turn the camera off

sandler25

Her poor nans looked horrified.
Seeing as she struggles to do anything by herself they are probably thinking fucking hell two babies to look after.
Hopefully the baby will make her grow up and stop being selfish and wasteful.
See she wants to move house before baby though.
As good forbid she has to give up her grey tracksuit room and blag handbag storage area
Exactly what I though about their second bedroom 😬 I think a baby is more important than your fast fashion babes

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
“Trying to show you, these jeans have quite a bit of room” (tries to tug at the back of the jeans)

Do they Mia?? They look tight to me especially with the weird sucky-in stance you are doing with your body. So so strange.
She is so embarrassing. Stood like that anyone would get a gap probably at the back when you’re yanking at it

BettyBeau

VIP Member
Surprised she hasn’t deleted all the negative posts like she usually does.
Think it’s a shit car for a newborn as it’s so low and getting a car seat in and out will hurt your back

nillacupcake

I remember when I first watched her back in December & she had those god-awful overfilled lips. She looked so bad & she could hardly move her lips when she talked. Dissolving them was the best thing she ever did.

Natashaakley123

Chatty Member
I’m so so confused by her saying she’s trying to lose weight but has her daily calories in a Starbucks drink just for the vibes or whatever. She walks enough and goes the the gym enough to lose weight, it’s all in her diet and when is she actually going to realise that ?
She's definitely reading on here, I think with exercise and walking she needs to put the effort in when she's at the gym she's hardly ever sweating normally taking pics and filming on her walks they are a leisurely stroll like a Sunday afternoon family walk whilst it's good it's not really intense and will not burn the amount of calories she needs to as she is consuming so many.

Vegasbaby

VIP Member
It’s really bugging me that I can’t work out where the stairs are in her house
If you were sat on her sofa, they would be in the back right side of the living room I believe. One of my friends house had the same layout as Mia’s. Super weird and unusable layout of a house I think