Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm glad there are other people out there sharing the same concerns I've had about Mia for a while now, but I've never left a comment on any of her platforms about it...

The whole sperm donor, 'dark skinned' baby that she thinks she's going to have next year is truly jaw-dropping. I don't know the process but she's dreaming if she thinks any professional would ever review her case and help her to procreate again. Her ego and naivety are going to ruin her. I think I found Mabel's dad on Facebook too, and based on his very recent profile picture he looks like he's done a lot of growing up in the last 12 months. I'm about 8 years older than Mia, and I know exactly how much she'll regret the poor choices she's making about what she puts online.

She gets so many comments from very young girls telling her that she's their role model... Terrifying. Mia and Beth are both children themselves. The amount of skin I see from the both of them is so uncomfortable. They are minors. All of the bralets and tiny shorts?! It all clearly comes from a place of deep insecurity and I hope Mia will eventually be able to concentrate on her relationship with herself, rather than worrying about what other people think and do.

Reactions: 11
Did no one else notice that during mia’s workout in the garden Mabel had no hat or no sunscreen on while on the grass? Yes she wasn’t there for long but she’s young! Protect her skin! The sun was out and it was really hot

Reactions: 5
I don’t agree with a lot she does or says. Early weaning, sperm donor, and her life isn’t teen mum reality. I had my daughter at 17 years old and it was bloody hard. However after reading through this thread, NO ONE should be mentioning social services at all. It’s no ones right to mention social services. I don’t think anyone realises how detrimental that can be when you think you’re doing what’s best. There is no rule book on how to raise a child, and to be told social services needs involving because she put a baby grow on her daughter without a vest is disgusting. I used to give my daughter to my mum for an hour when she got home from work so I could get on with things, there is NOTHING wrong with leaving your child with a trusted member of your family so you can get things done or even just have some me time. I can guarantee you 8/10 people on this thread don’t even have children.
I don’t remember anyone saying social services should be involved because she didn’t wear a vest? at the end of the day, mias mum paid for mabels milk and nappies, there’s been lots of times she’s left her in the care of others so she can do other things, no ones saying she can’t have a break, but ultimately she is mias responsibility & for someone who claims to be sooo grown up, she doesn’t show it.

like I said earlier, Mia can’t take advice, no one is the perfect mum, but she takes criticism/advice (like the insta comment) and takes it as a personal attack, she can’t live her life like that.

I think a lot of people are concerned because as you said, her life isn’t reality, but she thinks shes ready to move out and have more babies, no one seems to pull her back to reality, to her the comments on her YouTube are all she needs,
In a lot of cases I think posts on here (and in general on the site) aren’t necessarily put across as they mean to, I think sometimes people can’t find the words without coming across too critical

Reactions: 7
ive noticed she’s recently been copying ‘her friend’ Christine too! Christine gets cloth nappies and suddenly Mia wants to try them and brought them too, Christine is doing a video about them and suddenly Mia needs too, Christine Says “holy heck” and I noticed Mia says in a vlog! Just be your own individual and stop Copying everyone! Or put your own twist on things Atleast!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
“To see how some of my followers talk about me like I don’t have feelings” were you considering people’s feelings when you were basically slating mums on benefits? We’re you thinking of people’s feelings when you decided to judge their baby names without even telling them what it was for? No. You put your life online for people to view, when people view they will judge its natural. Hardly anyone on here has said any nasty comments, just what we have seen and constructive criticism, yet I’m sure it will be painted out to be different, even thought Mia has herself been very disrespectful and ignorant.

Reactions: 23
“I’m not on benefits because I work hard” what an insensitive comment. That baby to her is like one of those little puppies you drag around in a bag because “it’s fashion” the immaturity really shows. Grow up.

Reactions: 10
I saw this thread in her Instagram story and I honestly had to unfollow her on insta and YouTube because at first I agreed with the things she said and she seemed very mature but after she had Mabel and she kept going on and talking about the baby daddy in a horrible light I couldn’t stand it everyone jumped on with her opinion but didn’t think that the baby daddy could have a different side of the story because someone “smells” isn’t a good reason to prevent them from holding their child like don’t get me wrong she’s very mature in some ways but the way she goes on about not letting anyone take her children away from her is very childish if she’s proved to be unstable then the courts can take the child away and the baby daddy of Mabel could take her instead I just think it doesn’t look good on her to keep bashing the father online especially if he takes her to court it won’t look good on her she just seems to like attention no matter good or bad and if someone says something she doesn’t like she deletes it

Reactions: 6
I saw this thread in her Instagram story and I honestly had to unfollow her on insta and YouTube because at first I agreed with the things she said and she seemed very mature but after she had Mabel and she kept going on and talking about the baby daddy in a horrible light I couldn’t stand it everyone jumped on with her opinion but didn’t think that the baby daddy could have a different side of the story because someone “smells” isn’t a good reason to prevent them from holding their child like don’t get me wrong she’s very mature in some ways but the way she goes on about not letting anyone take her children away from her is very childish if she’s proved to be unstable then the courts can take the child away and the baby daddy of Mabel could take her instead I just think it doesn’t look good on her to keep bashing the father online especially if he takes her to court it won’t look good on her she just seems to like attention no matter good or bad and if someone says something she doesn’t like she deletes it
100% agree ! It’s something that should have been kept private ... let alone slag him off for clout. The “build a baby.com” attitude towards her future kids is the most infantile tit I’ve ever seen. She majorly has issues she needs to sort out before having kids through a sperm donor out of spite to all the men that failed her in her life.

Reactions: 9
So, has her linking this to her instagram made others share their concerns too?

Reactions: 7
So mia is allowed to belittle mabels dad on a public platform (youtube), belittle people on benefits and also belittle her followers babies’ names but we shouldn’t be allowed to express our opinions on a FORUM in order to protect mias feelings?? Well mia maybe you should think about other people’s feelings before you broadcast your opinions to the world!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I actually know Mias ex (Mabels dad) personally, quite closely actually, and he very much wanted to be involved in Mabels life but was denied that chance by Mia. She is toxic and uses Mabel to get her own way which is so wrong! Silly girl

• Sad
Reactions: 17
has she linked this page ? probably hoped it would bring all her 13 year old minions who have no parenting or life experience to defend her for been the perfect role model teen mum but instead its opened people eyes to Mia !

Reactions: 11
has she linked this page ? probably hoped it would bring all her 13 year old minions who have no parenting or life experience to defend her for been the perfect role model teen mum but instead its opened people eyes to Mia !
yep she linked it on her Instagram! Haven't seen any of her little minions sticking up for her, just more people opening up now they feel!

Reactions: 4
So mia is allowed to belittle mabels dad on a public platform (youtube), belittle people on benefits and also belittle her followers babies’ names but we shouldn’t be allowed to express our opinions on a FORUM in order to protect mias feelings?? Well mia maybe you should think about other people’s feelings before you broadcast your opinions to the world!
this this this!!!

Reactions: 4
I actually know Mias ex (Mabels dad) personally, quite closely actually, and he very much wanted to be involved in Mabels life but was denied that chance by Mia. She is toxic and uses Mabel to get her own way which is so wrong! Silly girl
Hopefully he gets the chance to see his daughter soon

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.