Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That tik tok is disgusting...if she was disabled or not living with her parents or in a regular job she would be claiming benefits.

benefits have duck all to do with how hard you work

ETA: she should have deleted the tik tok and apologised instead of just turning off the comments. This girl is so ignorant and it’s sad she doesn’t want to educate herself.
and to think I actually used to feel sorry for her... her project comeback is shambles if you ask me and at every oportunity she gets she will rub her lifestyle in other people's faces, she emotionally neglects mabel imo ie leaving her on a table and throwing tea towels at her head and i really don't think she has the drive to complete that business a level thing... mia i know you're reading this, act your bloody age and provide for your daughter, when lockdowns over invite her dad to spend time with her and grow up! every little bit of 'hate' you got was constructive critisim and because you didn't take this on board it's driving people crazy as you're doing the upmost to take the p*ss. the poor people that you have stolen their baby names disgusts me in you

edit- i'm saying this about the dad because we know nothing about him! i found him on mia's facebook and doesn't seem to be like what she portrayed at all she is pushing her childhood of a dad 'apparenty' not being there on to poor mabel!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I feel like saying she neglects Mabel is going a bit far...there’s not really been any evidence of that. We also don’t know anything about either her dad or Mabels dad apart from what she’s told us so there’s not really much that can be speculated on imo.

just watched her new video. Glad to see she’s accepted she needs to change her diet. If she gets results it’s more likely to be from changing her diet than the exercise. I wish people realised a lot of the results from these generic “do sit ups and squats” books are from people changing their diet, not from the exercise routines they could get on google that are being sold for £50:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
No wonder she’s unmotivated, it’s like she expects instant results. She just needs to make healthier choices and go for a daily walk with Mabel. There’s nothing stopping her going out for a walk, she would lose weight just doing that.

and to think I actually used to feel sorry for her... her project comeback is shambles if you ask me and at every oportunity she gets she will rub her lifestyle in other people's faces, she emotionally neglects mabel imo ie leaving her on a table and throwing tea towels at her head and i really don't think she has the drive to complete that business a level thing... mia i know you're reading this, act your bloody age and provide for your daughter, when lockdowns over invite her dad to spend time with her and grow up! every little bit of 'hate' you got was constructive critisim and because you didn't take this on board it's driving people crazy as you're doing the upmost to take the p*ss. the poor people that you have stolen their baby names disgusts me in you

edit- i'm saying this about the dad because we know nothing about him! i found him on mia's facebook and doesn't seem to be like what she portrayed at all she is pushing her childhood of a dad 'apparenty' not being there on to poor mabel!
I’m nosey and want to see the picture of mabels dad will you post a screenshot of it on here

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

If we are on about the same guy who could be the dad, his cover photo screams how she’s been portraying him, but nothing else

Reactions: 1
If we are on about the same guy who could be the dad, his cover photo screams how she’s been portraying him, but nothing else

I agree it hard to tell what someone’s like based on a couple of photos but based on the cover photo...

There’s not much to discuss about him and I don’t think it’s appropriate to post his name or pictures publicly. End of the day all we know is he’s not particularly interested in seeing Mabel.

There’s not much to discuss about him and I don’t think it’s appropriate to post his name or pictures publicly. End of the day all we know is he’s not particularly interested in seeing Mabel.
All we no is wot Mia is tellin us and that could be a lie like the story on her dad that’s don’t add up but no we shouldnt post photo of him on here as not fair on him As he not puting him self on YouTube well as far we no he no and mad mouthing Mia like she is on socials

Did anyone notice she didn’t post project comeback photos yesterday for week 3? Wonder if that’s because there’s no progress or she’s given up

Did anyone notice she didn’t post project comeback photos yesterday for week 3? Wonder if that’s because there’s no progress or she’s given up
I’ve been doing small exercises for the past week and there’s no difference in appearance tbh, however I can feel it if that makes sense. I hope Mia hasn’t given up, but I fear she wanted to see results automatically

It’s funny because she talks about people on benefits as if they don’t have feelings

Reactions: 5
The thing that scares me about her is that she’s one of those moms who uses “I KnOw My BaBy” as an excuse to do bad parenting. She had her baby in a jumperoo at 8 weeks and she literally looked stuffed in like she couldn’t breathe. Couldn’t touch the floor or anything!! Not to mention forcing her to sit up in a chair when she could barely hold her own head up. I just wish she would actually take people advice instead of just shrugging it off as “mom knows best” because she wants Mabel to be distracted long enough for her to do her nails, makeup and basically anything but be a parent.. sorry just the truth :/

Reactions: 9
The thing that scares me about her is that she’s one of those moms who uses “I KnOw My BaBy” as an excuse to do bad parenting. She had her baby in a jumperoo at 8 weeks and she literally looked stuffed in like she couldn’t breathe. Couldn’t touch the floor or anything!! Not to mention forcing her to sit up in a chair when she could barely hold her own head up. I just wish she would actually take people advice instead of just shrugging it off as “mom knows best” because she wants Mabel to be distracted long enough for her to do her nails, makeup and basically anything but be a parent.. sorry just the truth :/
This!! She’s young & a first time mum, no one knows everything but she won’t take advice

Reactions: 5
Think she’s shot herself in the foot a bit there...

between the benefits comments and the baby names she’s not always been the nicest herself.

I think things like this are part of putting yourself out there on the internet, you have to understand people are going to criticise you for some of your actions, imagine if no one was allowed to say anything negative about people’s public behaviour? That could get dangerous.

I’ve said before I think some people on this thread have taken things a bit far eg saying she’s stopping mabels dad seeing her (she’s not) or that she’s neglecting Mabel (she’s not doing that either), but I hope anyone reading here from Mias story can read through to see which parts are maybe valid thoughts.

Reactions: 8
I think not accepting criticism is like going on X factor & crying because judges have an opinion

you put yourself on the internet & as a result people are allowed to form opinions, no one on here hates mia, personally I think she’s misguided, but she’s learning
Ultimately people who submitted their children’s names didn’t consent to having them shat all over, people on benefits didn’t put themselves on her tiktok to be spoken down to by a YouTuber .
I think mia is young and has a lot of growing up to do (as everyone does when they’re her age) it’s a shame she’s doing it on YouTube for the world to see

Reactions: 7
I think not accepting criticism is like going on X factor & crying because judges have an opinion

you put yourself on the internet & as a result people are allowed to form opinions, no one on here hates mia, personally I think she’s misguided, but she’s learning
Ultimately people who submitted their children’s names didn’t consent to having them shat all over, people on benefits didn’t put themselves on her tiktok to be spoken down to by a YouTuber .
I think mia is young and has a lot of growing up to do (as everyone does when they’re her age) it’s a shame she’s doing it on YouTube for the world to see
definitely! The way she made that whole video because she got a comment from someone saying Mabel was behind developmentally because it seems like Mia spends no time with her (never saw the comment but what I grasped from other comments) just to get validation from her fans because she refuses to take any form of criticism or advice. I’m sorry but it really does seem like she spends more time playing animal crossing and her nails than Mabel! Not saying it’s true but it’s not ridiculous for someone to comment that either. I see Mabel in the jumperoo, or on the bed more than anything!

Yeah some help is normal and everyone needs a break.. but I don’t know any other single mothers who get to do their nails every other day, fake tan, eyelash extensions, 18 Tik

definitley! The way she made that whole video because she got a comment from someone saying Mabel was behind developmentally because it seems like Mia spends no time with her (never saw the comment but what I grasped from other comments) just to get validation from her fans because she refuses to take any form of criticism or advice. I’m sorry but it really does seem like she spends more time playing animal crossing and her nails than Mabel! Not saying it’s true but it’s not ridiculous for someone to comment that either. I see Mabel in the jumperoo, or on the bed more than anything!
Yes! Ultimately people can only comment on what they see, if mia never shows her playing with Mabel then people will assume she doesn’t

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.