Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I used to enjoy her videos since we were pregnant at the same time
Can't say I enjoy them any more, I just looked at her tiktok where she calls mabel a witch...
Absolutely dreadful video
Maybe I'm to9 old to enjoy tiktok but I don't see the point of any of her tiktok videos

Reactions: 4
I was so offended by this comment, I’m on benefits because I was let go at work when I was 7 months pregnant and nobody else would hire me because I would’ve had to leave within a month. She doesn’t think before she puts stuff onto the internet, it’s there forever. What happens if she wants a real life job and they see everything she’s been saying
Don’t feel any less of a parent because of the words of a clearly uneducated child.

I used to enjoy her videos since we were pregnant at the same time
Can't say I enjoy them any more, I just looked at her tiktok where she calls mabel a witch...
Absolutely dreadful video
Maybe I'm to9 old to enjoy tiktok but I don't see the point of any of her tiktok videos
Same!! It was the tiktok of Mabel With the “wasn’t me” song in all the different places The song talks about having sex 🤮 I know it’s a trend but still felt grim!

Reactions: 6
Same!! It was the tiktok of Mabel With the “wasn’t me” song in all the different places The song talks about having sex 🤮 I know it’s a trend but still felt grim!
Ugh i can't even imagine referring to my child in that way even of it was a joke.
Did she disable the comments where she slated people on benefits? If it wasn't for her family which looks quite well off shed be on benefits and in council housing no doubt. She is so spoiled and out of touch with reality

Reactions: 2
Definitely. I've voiced what I've been thinking for months without knowing this platform existed.

You say there’s nothing to stop him seeing his child and that he could go through court, but have you actually got any experience of going through courts over child custody yourself? Because I imagine it isn’t an easy thing to do at all. For someone under 18 it would be even harder. I imagine it’s an expensive process, and he may not have the money - I don’t know many 17 year olds who would. He may not have the support of his family if he was to pursue seeing Mabel, because not every parent would want that for their teenage child. He may have already tried to, or be in the process of fighting to see her, we just don’t know. I don’t think we would hear anything from Mia if he was trying to see Mabel, because it doesn’t fit her narrative of him being a waste of space drug addict. After the way Mia has spoken about him in front of thousands of viewers, I think I would be quite scared in his position to get involved.
Well mia not apparently so innocent theres screenshots on here somewhere probs few pages back she wrote a comment on a tiktok saying she was addicted to alcohol and cocaine she is 16 which i highly doubt its true if it is she's in no position to judge mabels dad i would love to know the truth, doubt she will ever do a video on it like , personally i know lots if people who have struggled with both these i personally did with alcohol and cannabis but I'm all clean now 👌🤟😀

Last edited:
I originally saw this on her insta and it’s honestly so refreshing to see opinions from people that aren’t from 13/14 year olds saying how well she’s doing cause she’s got a cute baby.

Reactions: 11
If Mia really wants a sperm donor, does she not think how much this would effect her child??? Basically having no father and not knowing where they came from? Have a higher risk of bullying? It's just crazy to me! Especially reading the comments of her choosing how she wants her baby too look & what race, which can cause more problems that she's done deliberately to her own children. I really hope she doesn't get a sperm donor, unless there's an absolute medical need for it.
Ocean is just her first name, Mabel Rose is her middle name. I put a Tik Tok on introducing her and her name dob etc and within 5 mins I had all these comments about how I’d copied mia, when my daughter was named ocean the moment I found out she was a girl and Mabel Rose has always seems such a pretty name so I put them together. I found it funny to be honest haha
I
Ugh i can't even imagine referring to my child in that way even of it was a joke.
Did she disable the comments where she slated people on benefits? If it wasn't for her family which looks quite well off shed be on benefits and in council housing no doubt. She is so spoiled and out of touch with reality
yeah I’m sure she disabled them after like an hour, would’ve done her better if she had just deleted the whole thing

I actually know Mias ex (Mabels dad) personally, quite closely actually, and he very much wanted to be involved in Mabels life but was denied that chance by Mia. She is toxic and uses Mabel to get her own way which is so wrong! Silly girl
I know him to , the amount of conversations we have had about her and the fact that she doesnt want him around, he would take her to court but not everyone can afford that. He is such a lovely lad.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I know him to , the amount of conversations we have had about her and the fact that she doesnt want him around, he would take her to court but not everyone can afford that. He is such a lovely lad.
im sure you’ll be glad to send him this link then which explains how he can get legal aid to pay for mediation and court costs

almost like all it took was the effort of a google search...

is it not sad that she’s so focused on having more children? Like she’s more focused on having another child rather than adoring the one she’s already got? We only ever see her in her bouncer, play mat or jumperop and never see mia actually doing anything with her besides going for a walk, massage and a bath once in a while? When my little girl was that old we messy played for days on end, we read stories every night and rolled round on the floor with her.
I was a young mum i was 18 having a baby, i took advice from anyone and everyone🤣nobody knows how to be a mum, besides mia because she knows it all doesn’t she!
She shouldn’t worry about her kids being taken off her, unless there’s a valid reason for them to be taken off her?
I feel like she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, and i was so angry seeing her judge other babies names, they’re babies!!!! my little girls called Isla Rose, and i’d be gutted to find somebody slating it all over the internet!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
That makes me so sad :( she seems like she has a really selfish, nasty side to her :/

Reactions: 5
is it not sad that she’s so focused on having more children? Like she’s more focused on having another child rather than adoring the one she’s already got? We only ever see her in her bouncer, play mat or jumperop and never see mia actually doing anything with her besides going for a walk, massage and a bath once in a while? When my little girl was that old we messy played for days on end, we read stories every night and rolled round on the floor with her.
I was a young mum i was 18 having a baby, i took advice from anyone and everyone🤣nobody knows how to be a mum, besides mia because she knows it all doesn’t she!
She shouldn’t worry about her kids being taken off her, unless there’s a valid reason for them to be taken off her?
I feel like she was born with a silver spoon in her mouth, and i was so angry seeing her judge other babies names, they’re babies!!!! my little girls called Isla Rose, and i’d be gutted to find somebody slating it all over the internet!
when she made that video on all the ways she simulates Mabel, shoving her in a ball bit or in a jumperoo? like thats not what we meant when we say she isn't stimulating her enough. Like you said, reading to her, playing with her, talking to her, thats the stuff thats gonna help Mabel develop and properly stimulate her brain. It just makes me sad how she just always puts her to the side, or does everuthing to keep her distracted while she does her own thing :(

I think the link as back fired there seem to be more new people saying baby daddy won’t to see Mable there not happy with her tiktok and the way she rips peoples baby names issues and the hole design baby think this girl need get a grip on life

when she made that video on all the ways she simulates Mabel, shoving her in a ball bit or in a jumperoo? like thats not what we meant when we say she isn't stimulating her enough. Like you said, reading to her, playing with her, talking to her, thats the stuff thats gonna help Mabel develop and properly stimulate her brain. It just makes me sad how she just always puts her to the side, or does everuthing to keep her distracted while she does her own thing :(
Side note: she spent money on a table just for bullet journaling on purely for filming aesthetic.... you’ve got a child ffs

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I loved watching her videos whilst pregnant. I was due in July and she was due in September/October last year. I felt like we related. Now however I often find myself hurt by her comments. I.e the tiktok of mums on benefits. I was at college and fell pregnant and plan to go back but I found it really insensitive and it played on my mind all day. The baby name video really got my goat. I submitted my daughters name (it wasn’t used) but if it had been and she had something nasty to say about it, it would have really hurt my feelings. I just feel let down by Mia time and time again and have found myself missing videos when a few months ago I was on YouTube waiting for them to post.

the whole situation with her baby daddy is shady af. I’m someone who has went through lawyers (never reached court) over contact. Sadly my baby daddy was never interested. In the video where she talks a bit more about it she mentions the fact he met up with Mia and her mum to add, to actually meet Mabel. My baby daddy wouldn’t even come and meet our daughter with his mother and me not having any support with me. In my eyes he seems more of a man than any other 17 yo boy. I really hope she gives him the chance in the future. The way it all seems (and I’ve said it from the beginning) she got pregnant on purpose. She never planned on staying with the baby daddy in the first place and in her own little head he was a sperm donor to her. all speculation Ofcourse.

Reactions: 13
Hahah a bit late but the ‘addiction’ comment has me howling. You’re not addicted to cocaine because you occasionally had a few lines at a house parties. And if she really was addicted then I’d be interested to hear her stories of detoxing whilst pregnant, because the vast majority of addicts addictions don’t go away when they see two lines on a pregnancy test. Idiot😳

Reactions: 11
It is truly heartbreaking. He is a young lad and unfortunately court isn’t cheap and isn’t always doable, which I feel a lot of people don’t understand! I pray that one day he gets to be apart of Mabel’s life, he deserves the chance to be her dad without Mia and her family stealing that chance from him!

It is truly heartbreaking. He is a young lad and unfortunately court isn’t cheap and isn’t always doable, which I feel a lot of people don’t understand! I pray that one day he gets to be apart of Mabel’s life, he deserves the chance to be her dad without Mia and her family stealing that chance from him!
It wouldn’t be his problem if court was expensive as he could get legal aid!

Thankfully I posted the link that explains all this and the person who claims to know him in real life is still active on this thread and will hopefully have seen it to pass it on. Your prayers have been answered and Mabel and father can have that great relationship he was desperate for! (But not desperate enough to go to the effort of a google search for)

It wouldn’t be his problem if court was expensive as he could get legal aid!

Thankfully I posted the link that explains all this and the person who claims to know him in real life is still active on this thread and will hopefully have seen it to pass it on. Your prayers have been answered and Mabel and father can have that great relationship he was desperate for! (But not desperate enough to go to the effort of a google search for)
Legal aid isn’t that easy to get anymore they’ve changed a lot of the qualifications for it

Reactions: 5
putting them in a jumperoo or whatever isn’t half as stimulating as what actually playing with your child is. If i’m being honest i think she’s a really lazy mum, she’s always just in bed watching youtube? She just needs to mature and take advice off people, even the fact mabel has a blanket in the cot at such a young age drives me insane!! Lying her on the end off the bed, sitting her on a worktop, it’s just irresponsible

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.