Mia Jeal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
100% agree ! It’s something that should have been kept private ... let alone slag him off for clout. The “build a baby.com” attitude towards her future kids is the most infantile tit I’ve ever seen. She majorly has issues she needs to sort out before having kids through a sperm donor out of spite to all the men that failed her in her life.
When she said she didn’t want her children to have a dad present because they could be taken away from her she could be causing them to resent her for not allowing them to be “normal” don’t get me wrong I have nothing against using a sperm donor but her reasons are all wrong it makes her look bad especially if social services got involved if mabels dad wanted custody/ to see the baby the stuff she’s put online won’t look good on her and if she took it down they can still find it especially where’s she’s been bashing him the whole time the courts would be more likely to side with him don’t get me wrong she’s a good mum but she has a lot of growing up to do

Reactions: 4
“I’m not on benefits because I work hard” what an insensitive comment. That baby to her is like one of those little puppies you drag around in a bag because “it’s fashion” the immaturity really shows. Grow up.
I was so offended by this comment, I’m on benefits because I was let go at work when I was 7 months pregnant and nobody else would hire me because I would’ve had to leave within a month. She doesn’t think before she puts stuff onto the internet, it’s there forever. What happens if she wants a real life job and they see everything she’s been saying

Reactions: 12
Hopefully he gets the chance to see his daughter soon
When she said she didn’t want her children to have a dad present because they could be taken away from her she could be causing them to resent her for not allowing them to be “normal” don’t get me wrong I have nothing against using a sperm donor but her reasons are all wrong it makes her look bad especially if social services got involved if mabels dad wanted custody/ to see the baby the stuff she’s put online won’t look good on her and if she took it down they can still find it especially where’s she’s been bashing him the whole time the courts would be more likely to side with him don’t get me wrong she’s a good mum but she has a lot of growing up to do
feel like I’m repeating myself here but...
there’s nothing stopping him seeing his child, if he wanted to he could he clearly just doesn’t want to.
Theres also nothing to warrant social services involvement let alone having Mabel put into care.

theres plenty of valid things to discuss and criticise I don’t know why people resort to bollocks like this.

glad someone explained about the notebook pages on her Tiktok because I was so confused! At first I thought it was going to be one of 2010 emo style videos where people write out a sob story on flash cards and hold it up to the camera :LOL:

there’s nothing stopping him seeing his child, if he wanted to he could he clearly just doesn’t want to.
Theres also nothing to warrant social services involvement let alone having Mabel put into care.

theres plenty of valid things to discuss and criticise I don’t know why people resort to bollocks like this.

glad someone explained about the notebook pages on her Tiktok because I was so confused! At first I thought it was going to be one of 2010 emo style videos where people write out a sob story on flash cards and hold it up to the camera :LOL:
You say he clearly could but we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors we hear one side of the story from mia I personally just don’t agree with shaming the baby daddy online I think that any arguments over a child or the opinion of one one parent about the other should stay private

Reactions: 8
You say he clearly could but we don’t know what goes on behind closed doors we hear one side of the story from mia I personally just don’t agree with shaming the baby daddy online I think that any arguments over a child or the opinion of one one parent about the other should stay private
We would have had approximately 138 tik toks about it if he was trying to see Mabel.

i do agree she shouldn’t criticise him publicly especially if she moans about us doing the same for her on here

Reactions: 2
How can she critique any names. Mable and Ocean do not go together at all. Sounds very clunky and forced. Am I right in thinking. The baby’s name was changed?
My daughters name is Ocean Mabel Rose 🤣 I got so much hate from her Tik Tok fans saying I copied her when my daughter was named that way before she changed the mai bit to ocean. I’m not offended by the way, everyone has their opinions on names x

Reactions: 6
We would have had approximately 138 tik toks about it if he was trying to see Mabel.

i do agree she shouldn’t criticise him publicly especially if she moans about us doing the same for her on here
You’re not wrong there don’t get me wrong she is a good mum but she does have some growing up to do

Reactions: 3
My daughters name is Ocean Mabel Rose 🤣 I got so much hate from her Tik Tok fans saying I copied her when my daughter was named that way before she changed the mai bit to ocean. I’m not offended by the way, everyone has their opinions on names x
Ocean Mabel sounds so much better than Mabel ocean !
shows how petty people are if they hate on you for commenting

Reactions: 6
is all of that the first name or which name is first?

fair play for accepting people’s opinions, cant believe people think you would name your daughter after Mias though 😯

I dont believe he is trying to see Mabel, as others have said, we’d have a ton of salty posts if he was

however it’s unfair for if she’s putting him on blast on YouTube & he can’t defend himself. There’s nothing to say he won’t one day have contact, and will he then be constantly hated on by her followers despite his change in actions?
Maybe hes able to acknowledge he isn’t in the right place to be around Mabel? Maybe he doesn’t care? But should mia be posting what is ultimately mabels private life on YouTube? No, in ten years time I’m not sure Mabel will appreciate all her friends seeing her mum slag her dad off

Searched Mia on twitter and found these. I didn’t know giving an opinion was trolling, I guess the same applies when Mia said what she did about people on benefits?

8A98DAF4-2F76-4146-BD85-B3E7BB86E713.jpeg
66560619-C63E-43E7-BE06-527BE195F5FD.jpeg
8E5F285B-E19F-45FD-8A0C-80DD0167F0F7.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 3
If Mia really wants a sperm donor, does she not think how much this would effect her child??? Basically having no father and not knowing where they came from? Have a higher risk of bullying? It's just crazy to me! Especially reading the comments of her choosing how she wants her baby too look & what race, which can cause more problems that she's done deliberately to her own children. I really hope she doesn't get a sperm donor, unless there's an absolute medical need for it.

is all of that the first name or which name is first?

fair play for accepting people’s opinions, cant believe people think you would name your daughter after Mias though 😯
Ocean is just her first name, Mabel Rose is her middle name. I put a Tik Tok on introducing her and her name dob etc and within 5 mins I had all these comments about how I’d copied mia, when my daughter was named ocean the moment I found out she was a girl and Mabel Rose has always seems such a pretty name so I put them together. I found it funny to be honest haha

Reactions: 5
Searched Mia on twitter and found these. I didn’t know giving an opinion was trolling, I guess the same applies when Mia said what she did about people on benefits?

View attachment 118701View attachment 118702View attachment 118703
They do realise the entire site isn’t dedicated to mia right lmao
Society acts like it’s ok to mock people on benefits but not teen mums because they’re so inspirational!!!
I think teen mums and people on benefits can both be inspiring, sadly not everyone sees that

that vast majority of people on benefits who genuinely need them, are not on them by choice, and I’m sure would much rather be able to work and shop and care for themselves
Mia is too ignorant to acknowledge that

that name is so beautiful! And goes together so nicely!

So, has her linking this to her instagram made others share their concerns too?
Definitely. I've voiced what I've been thinking for months without knowing this platform existed.

You say there’s nothing to stop him seeing his child and that he could go through court, but have you actually got any experience of going through courts over child custody yourself? Because I imagine it isn’t an easy thing to do at all. For someone under 18 it would be even harder. I imagine it’s an expensive process, and he may not have the money - I don’t know many 17 year olds who would. He may not have the support of his family if he was to pursue seeing Mabel, because not every parent would want that for their teenage child. He may have already tried to, or be in the process of fighting to see her, we just don’t know. I don’t think we would hear anything from Mia if he was trying to see Mabel, because it doesn’t fit her narrative of him being a waste of space drug addict. After the way Mia has spoken about him in front of thousands of viewers, I think I would be quite scared in his position to get involved.

Reactions: 9
Definitely. I've voiced what I've been thinking for months without knowing this platform existed.

You say there’s nothing to stop him seeing his child and that he could go through court, but have you actually got any experience of going through courts over child custody yourself? Because I imagine it isn’t an easy thing to do at all. For someone under 18 it would be even harder. I imagine it’s an expensive process, and he may not have the money - I don’t know many 17 year olds who would. He may not have the support of his family if he was to pursue seeing Mabel, because not every parent would want that for their teenage child. He may have already tried to, or be in the process of fighting to see her, we just don’t know. I don’t think we would hear anything from Mia if he was trying to see Mabel, because it doesn’t fit her narrative of him being a waste of space drug addict. After the way Mia has spoken about him in front of thousands of viewers, I think I would be quite scared in his position to get involved.
he’d be entitled to legal aid if it even got to court, as there’s no evidence of abuse they’d have to go to mediation first which he wouldn’t have to pay for. It’s also meant to be fairly easy to represent yourself in family court for access and plenty of people do.

he could even have a DNA test done for free and be added to the birth certificate, giving him parental rights and an official say in where Mabel goes to school and her medical treatment etc.

None of this is quick so I’ll hold my hands up and say maybe it is going on in the background. But realistically what are the chances of Mia keeping quiet about that if she can’t buy a notebook without posting a tik tok?

View attachment 118701View attachment 118702View attachment 118703
so the fact that the last one says she wouldn’t be having this problem if she was 25 isn’t true. for the most part the reason people are saying these things is more because of her toxic actions. who knows if she’d still be like that at 25 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.